266 Pages<<2425262728>>PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#626 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 5:38:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
Bad news guys. To win the Subaru BRAT HE, you need to complete 20 Playground Games. Don't belive me? just look at your unfinished achievements.

I'd rather have to just complete 20, than win 1....
I know, I'm just tired of doing playground games to win cars, they're just really boring to me :P

I'm with ya, but I'm just saying doing them without the pressure of trying to get a W makes them much more enjoyable (or is it not as miserable.....).

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
 3 users liked this post.
#627 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 5:46:15 PM(UTC)
waiting for more non online forzathon challenges. it seems all games follow this multiplayer only path now. ruins it for people who have social disorders or are extremely introverted.
 1 user liked this post.
#628 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 6:25:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
waiting for more non online forzathon challenges. it seems all games follow this multiplayer only path now. ruins it for people who have social disorders or are extremely introverted.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon November events
Announced in the 10-28-16 Week in Review:

AERIAL ACROBATICS - 11/11/16 – 11/14/16 “Show off your aerial expertise”
DO A BARREL ROLL! – Perform 3 Barrel Roll skills to earn 20,000 XP
FLYING HIGH – Earn 3 Stars on 3 Danger Signs to receive 100,000 CR
EYES TURNED SKYWARD – Rack up 50,000 Ultimate Air skill points to win 3 wheelspins
DEADSTICK SPECIAL - 30% off AUDI #45 Flying Lizard, FORD Falcon XR8 and NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec II

You're good this week. No car up for grabs unfortunately, but still, no online play necessary.

#629 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 8:42:31 PM(UTC)

I feel your pain. While I'm not "extremely introverted", I do feel like a fish out of water in competitive online environments with strangers. I'll go ahead and give it a go if it doesn't feel too alien. (Racing doesn't. The games do.)

So I bought the Raptor HE at auction. 860,000+ CR. The most I've spent on a car at auction yet, even HEs (of which I've bought 3 others). It was worth it to not feel like I was missing out. But where are the "FORZA HORIZON" tire letters?

#630 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 9:34:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HypnoticCoqui Go to Quoted Post

I feel your pain. While I'm not "extremely introverted", I do feel like a fish out of water in competitive online environments with strangers. I'll go ahead and give it a go if it doesn't feel too alien. (Racing doesn't. The games do.)

So I bought the Raptor HE at auction. 860,000+ CR. The most I've spent on a car at auction yet, even HEs (of which I've bought 3 others). It was worth it to not feel like I was missing out. But where are the "FORZA HORIZON" tire letters?

could have done with a friend in a private session in less than 2 minutes, was so easy to do
could have set a time of 1 minute or whateverfor infected , then the other one quits and bang Raptor HE in your garage
#631 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 9:57:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HypnoticCoqui Go to Quoted Post

The horizon lettered racing tires, are not available on off road vehicles.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#632 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 10:27:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
. . .

could have done with a friend in a private session in less than 2 minutes, was so easy to do
could have set a time of 1 minute or whateverfor infected , then the other one quits and bang Raptor HE in your garage

Yes, I had read about setting a one-minute blueprinted game. It's just not how I want to play, even if I can find someone to do it with. I'm not inclined to go that far afield for something I can buy with play money. A handful of Goliath runs or bounty one-on-ones with this very truck, and it will pay for itself.

Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

The horizon lettered racing tires, are not available on off road vehicles.

Thanks for the info.

Edited by user Monday, November 7, 2016 10:28:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#633 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2016 4:42:22 AM(UTC)
Bad news guys. To win the Subaru BRAT HE, you need to complete 20 Playground Games. Don't belive me? just look at your unfinished achievements.

My thoughts exactly. I sure spent more than 20 games trying to win that one flag run last event and failed. Now I at least know it when it's over :)
Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
 2 users liked this post.
#634 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2016 3:07:06 PM(UTC)
A bit late but I don't mind helping others to get the Challenges or Achievements. I do it all the time with my sons and friends in different places. Some online players either don't know or don't care. Mic or no mic it doesn't matter, but messaging does help, usually by Xbox Smartglass. I boosted all four events in the last Forzathon by creating Blueprint Playground Games lasting a minute.
Happy to help out but I usually get to play FH3 on weekend mornings, Oz time.

HSV
I just want one!
 2 users liked this post.
#635 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:30:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MeandrousNine Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Bigcat4t9r Go to Quoted Post
I could use a hand if someone could send me a private invite for an infected game...all my friends are offline and been sick/offline for most of the weekend...username is same as gamer tag

Did u get it?

I just helped him out, he got it.

A belated but sincere thanks for the assist by ssrdemo. Really appreciated helping me squeak under the deadline.

#636 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:46:16 AM(UTC)
I liked winning that S 14 ...now if they would do a Porsche 928S...I would be in heaven...or finally bring the classic Ford Gran Torino from Starsky & Hutch to the game but since they brought the Crown Victoria with the police lights to the game...a cop theme car might not be what they want...I didn't care about the Warthog but the Lexus IS300, a Volkswagon Beetle or 58 Cadillac Eldorodo convertible would be cool!
 1 user liked this post.
#637 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 6:08:08 AM(UTC)

I know, I'm just tired of doing playground games to win cars, they're just really boring to me :P

I'm with ya, but I'm just saying doing them without the pressure of trying to get a W makes them much more enjoyable (or is it not as miserable.....).

Also nice that it counts all Playground Games and not just certain game modes. It always sucks when you join an Adventure in progress and the one game you actually needed happens to be the one that you missed, and you waste half an hour hoping the last 3 events are the mode you need.
 1 user liked this post.
#638 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 3:27:14 PM(UTC)
So for a quick easy barrel roll go to the construction site, drive up to the building where you can get to the second story landing and drive slowly and almost parallel to the edge and you will land a perfect barrel roll every time once you get speed and angle right... also it helps to clear out all the cat walks on the ground underneath.. I did 5 in a row just goofing around in my HE Camaro. But I imagine just about any car will do it.
#639 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:16:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ViperDemon6819 Go to Quoted Post
So for a quick easy barrel roll go to the construction site, drive up to the building where you can get to the second story landing and drive slowly and almost parallel to the edge and you will land a perfect barrel roll every time once you get speed and angle right... also it helps to clear out all the cat walks on the ground underneath.. I did 5 in a row just goofing around in my HE Camaro. But I imagine just about any car will do it.

Or just do this https://account.xbox.com...5-4c2b-9916-3d664ce1dfab

I can not remember the track name but will post when I find it.

EDIT: Woodlands Circuit

Edited by user Thursday, November 10, 2016 6:12:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#640 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:20:15 PM(UTC)

Ok well instead you need to set a top ten time on Gorge Cross Country.......

In short 20 games is giving the car away in my opinion.

And presumably you can run 20 x 1 minute games if you want to.
I blame the ants.
#641 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:40:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

Or just do this https://account.xbox.com...5-4c2b-9916-3d664ce1dfab

I can not remember the track name but will post when I find it.

I was just running that track before I came to work and can't remember either lol.

I do know its one of the first two circuits if you go into rivals, then Byron bay....

3 users liked this post.
#642 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:44:57 PM(UTC)

How is that bad news?

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#643 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:12:47 PM(UTC)
Got 2 of the achievement n almost done with the last

They stack in case others are wondering n you don't need to do the 50,000 at once
#644 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:47:48 PM(UTC)
Ok so who has a good car and tune for doing 3 stars in the danger zones
 1 user liked this post.
#645 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 12:11:26 AM(UTC)

Apostles cliff, shipwreck, splash down are the easiest with a S1 or S2 class
#646 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 12:16:50 AM(UTC)

Also no need to do three different danger zones, just do it three times on the one you like.

1 user liked this post.
#647 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 12:23:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Beermachine66 Go to Quoted Post

Also no need to do three different danger zones, just do it three times on the one you like.

Oh that makes it too easy
Just do the one that was in the demo
Can get 3 stars with a d class
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#648 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 12:33:53 AM(UTC)

The one at the shipwrecks is super easy, i even did that in a Bowler S1 tune that is supposed to be for the Playground games. :)

I think if you max tune the Ariel Nomad with a rally setup you can't go wrong, that's how I will approach it.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#649 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 12:51:24 AM(UTC)
Ok done with weeks forzathon on to the next
#650 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 1:51:00 AM(UTC)
The barrel rolls don't have to bank either. If landing breaks the skill, it'll still count as long as you land on all fours.

My first two attempts were ugly and didn't bank, but still counted, did three more pretty ones and then it popped.

266 Pages<<2425262728>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error