3 Pages123PrevNext
Rank: Moderator
#26 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 11:55:25 AM(UTC)
Week 1 Rivals closed this morning at 8 a.m. Pacific (a day earlier than expected based on the announcement)




Week 2 Rivals is now open and is scheduled to close at 8 a.m. Pacific on Sunday, November 6.


#ForzaRC Week 2
Route: Byron Bay East Bridge Scramble, 1.2 mi. circuit, Evening Clear
Restrictions: Model = Audi RS 4 Avant, Stock Only (A756)

Set any lap time to earn the Warthog as a gift car (XBL Gold required for console players)
Rank in the top 25 of registered/eligible players to earn a physical prize




Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 3:38:21 PM(UTC)
The post has been edited. Looks like we are going to get screwed....
Rank: Driver's Permit
#28 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 12:12:06 PM(UTC)
I made times in RC 1&2, but still don't have cars. When they will be added?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#29 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 3:02:21 PM(UTC)
Yep , i want to know if it s worth to get 2nd or 1st place or just 3rd and 4th.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 5/20/2045 6:14:57 AM(UTC)
#30 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 2:01:15 AM(UTC)
I'm assuming the "allow for 90 days for prizes to be delivered" is for the physical prizes, so roughly when will we be getting the ingame cars for each week?

And if the auto allocation of reward cars fail to deliver, who should we be sending screenshot proof of participation to?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#31 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2016 11:01:31 AM(UTC)
I have a question . Since you updated the schedule (30 october for week 1) , how do you handle prizes? I was 3rd on 30 october but you extended the competition until 2 november after 31 and i didn't have enough time to improve.
I asked the same thing to ESL support .

Edited by user Wednesday, November 2, 2016 11:02:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#32 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 2:38:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: VVV Mosquito Go to Quoted Post
I'm kinda confused about the requirements to earn the participation cars from the Recreation Series Rivals Events in FH3, and was wondering if you could help me out.

Basically, I'm unsure if an active Xbox Live Gold subscription is needed in order to be eligible for the gift cars. A lot of it stems down from the fact there's some inconsistency in the messaging of the Recreation Series requirement: the Recreation Series Rules state the prizes will only be awarded to players with an ESL Play account and an active XBL Gold sub, but the 'How to Register, Sign Up, Participate and win Prizes in ForzaRC S2 for Forza Horizon 3' thread then goes on to say registration isn't required in order to be eligible for the participation prizes.



(thread merged)
Registration at ESL vs. XBL are two different things. Registration is required to earn the physical prizes (Playseat, wheel, DLC, swag), but not for the gift cars. Console players will still need Gold membership to receive the cars. PC players shouldn't need Gold because they don't need it to access FH3 online services, but I don't know all the backend issues with players who missed out on gifts.


Can you please give us an answer about prizes?
Rank: Racing Permit
#33 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 1:44:39 PM(UTC)
Did any one get his car for the first Rivals week?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#34 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 10:19:31 PM(UTC)
Yes I have the same question as maestro. I keep checking but no Ford GT in the garage.
Rank: Moderator
#35 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 11:39:14 PM(UTC)
Week 2 Rivals is scheduled to close this morning at 8 a.m. Pacific. Sorry, I don't have information on when the prize cars will be sent (other than the Rules "up to 90 days" statement)

Week 3 Rivals is now open and is scheduled to close at 8 a.m. Pacific on Sunday, November 13


#ForzaRC Week 3
Route: Yarra Valley Rolling Meadows Circuit, 2.9 mi. circuit, Afternoon/Clear
Restrictions: Model = Audi TTS '15, Stock Only (A739)

Set any lap time to earn the Jaguar F-Type Project 7 Horizon Edition (XBL Gold required for console players)
Rank in the top 25 of registered/eligible players to earn a physical prizes. Sign Up

Edited by user Sunday, November 6, 2016 2:23:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#36 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 9:38:02 AM(UTC)
So when do these prize cars get sent out? Has anyone received them yet?
I certainly haven't received them for Week 1 or 2
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 4:05:07 PM(UTC)
*insert totally re-assuring post about prizes being sent out within 90 days here*

(I'm joking but the fiasco during season 1 won't be forgotten easily, I really hope it doesn't go down that path again.)
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
Rank: Racing Legend
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:54:52 PM(UTC)
I do not understand how they can require up to 90 days for delivery of in game content that in the past has often been available within 24 hours of the event closing (best case, sure there have been worse cases).

In 90 days I will have received and sold probably duplicates for all the prize cars and by then it will probably be impossible to sell any more as people already have them on the wheel.

Edited by user Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:56:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#39 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 4:13:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Flichu Go to Quoted Post
I made times in RC 1&2, but still don't have cars. When they will be added?


Why do you start complaining even before both Rivals where over?

And for all who ask? Within 90 days. For all you, read rules before sign up!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#40 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 8:37:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SiDicoaTeLoL Go to Quoted Post
I have a question . Since you updated the schedule (30 october for week 1) , how do you handle prizes? I was 3rd on 30 october but you extended the competition until 2 november after 31 and i didn't have enough time to improve.
I asked the same thing to ESL support .


The final closing date was Wednesday 2th. Prices will be given to those in Top 25 at that point. Initial the Rival was wrong, reset during the weekend and by accedent closed on the 30th while the newspost on this site said 31th. After the community pressed ESL & MS they reopend it for 48h's.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#41 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 8:40:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
I do not understand how they can require up to 90 days for delivery of in game content that in the past has often been available within 24 hours of the event closing (best case, sure there have been worse cases).

In 90 days I will have received and sold probably duplicates for all the prize cars and by then it will probably be impossible to sell any more as people already have them on the wheel.


No it was during S1 mostly a week for the gift cars.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#42 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 12:57:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Week 2 Rivals is scheduled to close this morning at 8 a.m. Pacific. Sorry, I don't have information on when the prize cars will be sent (other than the Rules "up to 90 days" statement)

Week 3 Rivals is now open and is scheduled to close at 8 a.m. Pacific on Sunday, November 13


#ForzaRC Week 3
Route: Yarra Valley Rolling Meadows Circuit, 2.9 mi. circuit, Afternoon/Clear
Restrictions: Model = Audi TTS '15, Stock Only (A739)

Set any lap time to earn the Jaguar F-Type Project 7 Horizon Edition (XBL Gold required for console players)
Rank in the top 25 of registered/eligible players to earn a physical prizes. Sign Up



So when do we get the cars?

Last time in S1 it was only a few days after a week ended but this time we even
have not the week 1 car.

Or do we get all week cars at once plus the Aston??
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 2:51:02 AM(UTC)
I have registered and competed in all the races since RC series 2 started and still not received 1 gift car for competing
we are now in week 4 i've set at least 4 lap times at the east suburbs circuit and i'm in the top 50 % and still havn't received the xbox FG falcon
or any of the the other gift cars for competing in the earlier races

the 2017 ford gt - wk 1
the m12s warthog cst - wk 2
the f type project 7 horizon edition - wk 3
or the fg falcon - wk 4

as stated above people didn't receive there cars in the the first series , how can you run a series and some players receive the cars
and others don't its not a fair system for all players who compete :(
Rank: Racing Legend
#44 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 2:50:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: azasxr6 Go to Quoted Post
I have registered and competed in all the races since RC series 2 started and still not received 1 gift car for competing
we are now in week 4 i've set at least 4 lap times at the east suburbs circuit and i'm in the top 50 % and still havn't received the xbox FG falcon
or any of the the other gift cars for competing in the earlier races

the 2017 ford gt - wk 1
the m12s warthog cst - wk 2
the f type project 7 horizon edition - wk 3
or the fg falcon - wk 4

as stated above people didn't receive there cars in the the first series , how can you run a series and some players receive the cars
and others don't its not a fair system for all players who compete :(


Noone has received cars.
I blame the ants.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:33:36 AM(UTC)
yap and I´m really ashamed from day to day from Turn 10.

How hard can it be to say "yeah we are working on it".

But no - keep calm and advertise this series almoast daily and when people
complain they did not get anythin yet they get no answers at all.

Well I contact ESL again because it seems here are people who just don´t
know how to run a contest.


Keep in mind.
Staying calm or quite about serious problems does not help at all
and destroys any thurst fans might had.

And Forza 6 gets no more DLC which is a shame as well.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
Rank: Moderator
#46 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:07:39 PM(UTC)
Rules: https://play.eslgaming.c...ecreational-series/rules
"PRIZES: Prizes may take up to 90 days to deliver though we will make best efforts to deliver prizes within 30 days following the Season 2 Grand Finals."

ESL wrote:
NEW RULE AMENDMENTS as of November 17, 2016:

As it pertains to physical prizes:
- The weekly top 25 prizes in Forza Horizon 3
- The weekly top 10 prizes in Forza Motorsport 6

Effective starting November 19, 2016 (impacting weeks 5-7), the 160 competitors who qualify for the Consolation or Elite Cups of the Elite series may not be eligible for prizes in the Recreation Series. This amendment will not impact results of the first three weeks in the Recreation Series. In addition, no player may win more than one prize per season. The prize rewarded to a player will be based on the highest placement of that player for the season.

The intent of this new rule is to ensure that prizes are opened up to more players.

Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release (unless prohibited by law), and tax documents (the “Documents”). If you do not complete the required Documents as instructed and/or return the required Documents within the time period listed on the Winner notification message, the prize will be awarded to a runner-up Winner.

Prizes may not be substituted for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferrable; if a winner is unable or unwilling to accept a prize it will be award it to a runner-up Winner. Prize winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize. Prizes won by a minor may be awarded to a parent/legal guardian on minor’s behalf.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#47 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 10:31:21 AM(UTC)
90 days for a gift car?

How does it come in Forza 6 in RC1 the gift cars were always ready tuesday the following week.

Whats the matter now in Horizon 3 that it takes 90 days?

And I contacted ESL and they said gift-cars for rivals is 100 % your buisness this time.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#48 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 11:20:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
90 days for a gift car?

How does it come in Forza 6 in RC1 the gift cars were always ready tuesday the following week.

Whats the matter now in Horizon 3 that it takes 90 days?

And I contacted ESL and they said gift-cars for rivals is 100 % your buisness this time.


Sir , ManteoMax doesn't know much i think . You should contact someone else .
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 3:03:33 AM(UTC)
I don´t expect him to know all the details but since he is a Mod here he should be able to contact the people who should know whats going wrong here ;)

And 90 days for a gift-car delievery is more than wrong esp. when we know they did that in just few days in Forza 6 in RC1.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
Rank: Moderator
#50 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2016 8:19:43 PM(UTC)
Forza Racing Championship Season 2 Viewer Sweepstakes
  • Deadline: December 11
  • Link: www.forzarcsweeps.com registration and rules, Week in Review
  • Overview: Sign up at the sweepstakes site and "register or login to your Beam account prior to the start of the Forza Racing Championship on December 11, 2016 and follow instructions to livestream the race" at beam.pro/forzamotorsport Winners are chosen randomly from entrants (eligible in almost every country).
  • Prizes: 1 Grand Prize: air/hotel/transport trip for 2 to have an Audi R8 experience at Interalpen in Germany; 1 First Prize: Xbox One S console; 1 Second Prize: FH3 Ultimate Edition; 22 Third Prizes: Forza Racing Championship swag item
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error