18 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#151 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 4:05:49 AM(UTC)

Lovely portrait! I like how you set up the angle and b/w in this shot.

I also like shot no. 5, nice idea and camera positioning.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#152 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 5:35:32 AM(UTC)
Has to be shot 5 for me, but I like that sort of framing...
Rank: Series Champion
#153 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 6:10:13 AM(UTC)
The shot selected for the project is great but I also really like this one:



For the M4 shots, I like the still photo. I think it shows the car off a bit more and I really like the light in the left of the shot. Great work Pebb.
Rank: Racing Legend
#154 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 6:56:55 AM(UTC)



Click for the full size

#1 | Selected
#2 > #4 | Rejects


All Cars News & When will I comment on another batch of galleries


With Helios preferred date which he wants the shots by looming on the horizon, that means less time will be spent with the remaining cars on my list. Instead of the time spent on my first 6 cars. And due to this my latest shots were the result of me only spending a total of 3-4 hours with the Cosmo 110S Series II. However since I am looking at spending another hour or two with the One-77, that means Helios might not get all of the shots by Monday.

Moving On

I will look to comment on a range of galleries during the weekend. But since I have three more cars and a possible re-shoot to do it means I won't be spending much time this weekend commenting on a load of other people's galleries. Now with that all said, it is time for me to get ready for work.

______________________


Originally Posted by: Orangecroc Go to Quoted Post
Has to be shot 5 for me, but I like that sort of framing...
Originally Posted by: Guguhype Go to Quoted Post

Lovely portrait! I like how you set up the angle and b/w in this shot.

I also like shot no. 5, nice idea and camera positioning.
Thanks for commenting again lads.

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
The shot selected for the project is great but I also really like this one:



For the M4 shots, I like the still photo. I think it shows the car off a bit more and I really like the light in the left of the shot. Great work Pebb.
Thanks for going in-depth on what shot you want to see getting sent in.

Edited by user Friday, November 4, 2016 7:39:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#155 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 7:07:33 AM(UTC)
Beautiful colors and perfect framing;
Rank: Racing Legend
#156 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 4:08:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CarnivoreMrG Go to Quoted Post
Beautiful colors and perfect framing;
If we had the options to hide people in shots. As well as the hot air balloons, then I would of had more freedom which in turn would give me more options to work with.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#157 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 6:23:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CarnivoreMrG Go to Quoted Post
Beautiful colors and perfect framing;
If we had the options to hide people in shots. As well as the hot air balloons, then I would of had more freedom which in turn would give me more options to work with.


No, please no. I disagree with what you're saying here. I think the people on this image really add value to it.
It looks as if you just left the wedding ceremony at church in the afternoon and you're approaching a big wedding party in you're little classic never-heard-of-before-but-hired-for-this-occasion car at sunset, where you'll start feasting and partying.
I could probably come up with other scenarios as to why it suits the picture perfectly. It's an amazing shot.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#158 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 7:31:39 PM(UTC)
Dang Pebb i really like that last shot you took, killer job as usual
Rank: Racing Legend
#159 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 7:52:40 PM(UTC)




Click for the full size

#1 | Selected
#2 | Backup Pick
#3 > #7 | Rejects
#8 | Bonus Shot
______________________________


Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CarnivoreMrG Go to Quoted Post
Beautiful colors and perfect framing;
If we had the options to hide people in shots. As well as the hot air balloons, then I would of had more freedom which in turn would give me more options to work with.


No, please no. I disagree with what you're saying here. I think the people on this image really add value to it.
It looks as if you just left the wedding ceremony at church in the afternoon and you're approaching a big wedding party in you're little classic never-heard-of-before-but-hired-for-this-occasion car at sunset, where you'll start feasting and partying.
I could probably come up with other scenarios as to why it suits the picture perfectly. It's an amazing shot.
Thanks for the in-depth comment. However would you love to see the option to disable a range of things. Also here is something I would love to see in future Forza's. The option to take out the engine in ForzaVista and capture any part of it from any angle as it sits on the ground. But since this would mean more modeling, there is two other options that have been requested by me over the last few years. First is an increase in how far we can zoom in. As well as that, another thing the community deserves is a no-clip camera option in Photomode.


Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
Dang Pebb i really like that last shot you took, killer job as usual
Shot number 4 was my second choice.

Edited by user Friday, November 4, 2016 7:53:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#160 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 4:13:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for the in-depth comment. However would you love to see the option to disable a range of things. Also here is something I would love to see in future Forza's. The option to take out the engine in ForzaVista and capture any part of it from any angle as it sits on the ground. But since this would mean more modeling, there is two other options that have been requested by me over the last few years. First is an increase in how far we can zoom in. As well as that, another thing the community deserves is a no-clip camera option in Photomode.

I definitely agree some options could be added. I could see the use of disabling people as well, just thought it does fit in your picture. I have only started photographing since the release of Horizon 3, but things I missed up till now are: option to turn on/of headlights/rear lights, option to (de)activate wings. I believe I had another thing which doesn't come to mind right now.
I haven't had any problem with zooming as of yet. Could you explain to me what a 'no-clip camera' is?

One option I would love to see is turning off that immensely frustrating 'Horizon Promo' screen with the inclusion of the 'loading screen'. I don't see why the picture needs to be 'loaded'. It's a game. I already set up everything, I just pressed a button to virtually take a 'screenshot'. What's there left to load? It feels as if they implemented it there just for us to get the idea our picture is being processed much like you see in all the movies were people put their pictures in water before they become visible (sorry for not knowing what that is called). It feels completely unnecessary and it's frustrating when doing shoots for hours and hours to constantly have to wait for your picture to become visible and having to go past another 'menu' screen (the promo screen).
I just want to take the picture, instantly see the result so that I can decide whether or not it's good and if not, immediately go back to adjusting and taking another one.

Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


I like the angle you've gone for in this one. Tried to do somethings similar but couldn't get it to work.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#161 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 8:35:30 AM(UTC)

This reminds me of the silver surfer for some reason

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#162 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 8:43:58 AM(UTC)
I love the F1 shots OMG the bonus shot is breathtaking !!!!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#163 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 8:58:16 AM(UTC)
The surfers paradise shot is stunning. Love shot 6 from the Mclaren set along with the first black and white. Also a great sense of hanging on in there on the fifth shot as the car slides round the corner. I agree with the models being optional would be a nice choice to have but my major beef is the drivers sometimes they just kill a shot completely.

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#164 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 9:14:43 AM(UTC)


So much speed! Love that angle and everything about it! Nice work as usual :)

And I have to agree with Mr. Rogers, people give the picture a completely different dimension. The people there really makes the picture.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#165 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 9:53:57 AM(UTC)
Nice lighting, real sense of speed and the low angle and nearly full tilt on the Silver Mclaren F1! Great work. Pebb, Keep them coming mate :)
Rank: Racing Legend
#166 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 12:58:33 PM(UTC)



Click for the full size

#1 | Selected
#2 > #5 | Rejects
#6 | Bonus Shot

__________________________________
Question to Everyone | M4 Shots:


While everyone has their favourites from my M4 set as part of the All Cars Project. It should also be noted, that the shot captured on the pier of the M4 in motion has more about 100 views more on Flickr. And due to this, I will give everyone should input in what shot they would like to see me submit. However at the end of the day. I will have to make the final call even if it may not please everyone. But like with time travel and everything. You have a chance to change things depending on your thoughts.

Plus if some views pop out at me. Then well that will increase the chances of my shot getting changed. So with that all said, it is over to you.


The Shots

Results so far: Shot 1 > 1 Vote / Shot 2 > 0 Votes



Question to Everyone | Enzo Shots:


After waiting for a reply from Helios and not having a single response from him about two Enzo shots, it looks like it is time for plan B & well as you can guess the backup plan is you guys. Anyway here goes. If you were selected like myself, then you will have got a list of rules that Turn 10 want us to follow. And as you will have seen from a range of people one restirction means we cannot travel too far away from the car. Or we need to fill quite a large portion of our shots with a car.

But while such things are ok for promotional shots. It is a different story for a good sized portion of the community, who always look at how a shot is setup. And because of this a bit more scenery gets featured in our shots. Now with those thoughts out of the way it means, it is time to ask you guys what you think works best for the project. However before you pick a shot, please also look at each shot and think about two things. How both shots look to composition wise, along with how much the camera is zoomed in.


The Shots




Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for the in-depth comment. However would you love to see the option to disable a range of things. Also here is something I would love to see in future Forza's. The option to take out the engine in ForzaVista and capture any part of it from any angle as it sits on the ground. But since this would mean more modeling, there is two other options that have been requested by me over the last few years. First is an increase in how far we can zoom in. As well as that, another thing the community deserves is a no-clip camera option in Photomode.

I definitely agree some options could be added. I could see the use of disabling people as well, just thought it does fit in your picture. I have only started photographing since the release of Horizon 3, but things I missed up till now are: option to turn on/of headlights/rear lights, option to (de)activate wings. I believe I had another thing which doesn't come to mind right now.
I haven't had any problem with zooming as of yet. Could you explain to me what a 'no-clip camera' is?

One option I would love to see is turning off that immensely frustrating 'Horizon Promo' screen with the inclusion of the 'loading screen'. I don't see why the picture needs to be 'loaded'. It's a game. I already set up everything, I just pressed a button to virtually take a 'screenshot'. What's there left to load? It feels as if they implemented it there just for us to get the idea our picture is being processed much like you see in all the movies were people put their pictures in water before they become visible (sorry for not knowing what that is called). It feels completely unnecessary and it's frustrating when doing shoots for hours and hours to constantly have to wait for your picture to become visible and having to go past another 'menu' screen (the promo screen).
I just want to take the picture, instantly see the result so that I can decide whether or not it's good and if not, immediately go back to adjusting and taking another one.

Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


I like the angle you've gone for in this one. Tried to do somethings similar but couldn't get it to work.
Thanks for going in-depth for a third time. :)


Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

This reminds me of the silver surfer for some reason
The curves from such a low camera angle must be why you are thinking of such a thing. Either way, thanks for popping by.


Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
I love the F1 shots OMG the bonus shot is breathtaking !!!!
I am thinking about entering it into a future Photomode contest.

Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
The surfers paradise shot is stunning. Love shot 6 from the Mclaren set along with the first black and white. Also a great sense of hanging on in there on the fifth shot as the car slides round the corner. I agree with the models being optional would be a nice choice to have but my major beef is the drivers sometimes they just kill a shot completely.
The only way Photomode will get a overhaul is if more people begin to request things. And while some of us have already requested for a turn off headlights option. Well how should I put this. It seems like Playground Games or Turn 10 are not even slighty interested in added features to the Photomode. Plus it doesn't help that they tease us with shots or videos that contain features we do not have access too in Photomode.

Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post


So much speed! Love that angle and everything about it! Nice work as usual :)

And I have to agree with Mr. Rogers, people give the picture a completely different dimension. The people there really makes the picture.
I wanted to use a higher shutter speed. But after doing some tests, I had to settle on a lower shutter speed.

Originally Posted by: torque99GTP Go to Quoted Post
Nice lighting, real sense of speed and the low angle and nearly full tilt on the Silver Mclaren F1! Great work. Pebb, Keep them coming mate :)
It is good to see you around these parts.

Edited by user Saturday, November 5, 2016 12:59:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#167 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 3:19:26 PM(UTC)
M4 shot 2
Enzo shot 1

Those would be my choices. Just submit what you think are the best shot you have done and if they dont like it I am sure they will say something.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#168 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 4:27:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


Wowie Pebb! Awesome.

Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for going in-depth for a third time. :)


No problem. I like in-depth conversations.

As for your M4 and Enzo, I'd go with:
M4: 1, as I don't like the second at all. Not a fan of the zoom as the car looks stretched.
Enzo: Considering the rules for the project, I'd say just go with 2.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#169 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 4:29:30 PM(UTC)
Regarding the M4 and Enzo entries, I would personally go with Shot 1 of M4 & Shot 1 of Enzo.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#170 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 4:47:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
M4 shot 2
Enzo shot 1

Those would be my choices. Just submit what you think are the best shot you have done and if they dont like it I am sure they will say something.


Have to agree with BV.
#2 on the beemer and #1 with Ferrari
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#171 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 3:33:54 AM(UTC)
I'm really not sure on the M4, think i prefer the action in shot 2 so i'll opt for that. It's definately the second Enzo shot for me, that rear view is great and I prefer the overall composition. Although maybe the tree detailing detracts slightly but thats out of your hands, I think at the end of the day just go with what your happiest with.

Rank: Racing Legend
#172 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 11:16:40 AM(UTC)
Another Voting Session


After seeing how my selected R33 shot went down on Flickr, it looks like I will have to look at changing my submitted shot to something else. And while I enjoyed capturing the shot that was selected. It might be a different story for the people who will view it on the website. So with that said, let's give you guys a choice with the voting deadline being set for Monday afternoon.


The Shots




M4 and Enzo Shots | Voting Update


So far the results for both are tied. And due to this, anyone who hasn't voted yet will have until Monday afternoon just like above.

_____
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
I'm really not sure on the M4, think i prefer the action in shot 2 so i'll opt for that. It's definately the second Enzo shot for me, that rear view is great and I prefer the overall composition. Although maybe the tree detailing detracts slightly but thats out of your hands, I think at the end of the day just go with what your happiest with.

Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
M4 shot 2
Enzo shot 1

Those would be my choices. Just submit what you think are the best shot you have done and if they dont like it I am sure they will say something.


Have to agree with BV.
#2 on the beemer and #1 with Ferrari


Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Regarding the M4 and Enzo entries, I would personally go with Shot 1 of M4 & Shot 1 of Enzo.

Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


Wowie Pebb! Awesome.
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for going in-depth for a third time. :)


No problem. I like in-depth conversations.

As for your M4 and Enzo, I'd go with:
M4: 1, as I don't like the second at all. Not a fan of the zoom as the car looks stretched.
Enzo: Considering the rules for the project, I'd say just go with 2.

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
M4 shot 2
Enzo shot 1

Those would be my choices. Just submit what you think are the best shot you have done and if they dont like it I am sure they will say something.
Thanks for all voting.

Edited by user Sunday, November 6, 2016 11:30:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#173 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:11:53 PM(UTC)
Second one on the GT-R hands down. BUT: I think it's too dark for the project. Quite hard for people to see what the car really looks like.
Bearing this in mind, I'd say 1 as you already chose.
Rank: Series Champion
#174 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:58:44 PM(UTC)






Gorgeous work Pebb. I also agree with Steve for the project photo.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#175 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 2:28:26 PM(UTC)
Loving shots 2 and 3 there mate! I love the angles and positions you find, that is what makes your work stand out above the rest a true master!
18 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error