266 Pages<<1920212223>>PrevNext
 5 users liked this post.
#501 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 2:29:39 PM(UTC)
Am I the only one who's a little disappointed that it's extreme offroad cars again?

Didn't we just do that last week?

Seems a little lazy to me.

Part of the fun of this is buying / tuning / (most importantly) trying new cars......

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#502 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 2:31:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
Am I the only one who's a little disappointed that it's extreme offroad cars again?

Part of the fun of this is buying / tuning / (most importantly) trying new cars......

I totally agree.

I have no issue with using Extreme Offroad but twice in a row, why?

Mix it up.

I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#503 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 4:25:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
I did notice in this one that it made no mention of the events needing to be public. Anyone else noticed this or am I just misreading it? Possible to grind through these ones in a private session with a friend?

I hope so. It's so much more fun to do games like this with friends then to do it with random people online. I was mad when they did that with the horns because me and my buds played all the games and had a last, only to find out that we didn't get the prizes. I understand they want people to play online but we want to play online with our friends.
"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to **** his pants."- Enzo Ferrari
#504 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 5:46:35 PM(UTC)

Exactly. We did a bunch of flag rush last week, too. I want that truck, though.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#505 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:49:10 PM(UTC)

Fully agreed
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#506 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:49:32 PM(UTC)
When does this forzathon start for the raptor? Is it the HE? Did we find out if we can grind with friends? I need some more forza friends.. Most of mine don't play anymore.. Add me on xbox

Edited by user Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:50:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#507 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 12:21:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: zzGR1MxREAPERzz Go to Quoted Post
When does this forzathon start for the raptor? Is it the HE? Did we find out if we can grind with friends? I need some more forza friends.. Most of mine don't play anymore.. Add me on xbox

Open now.

Infected and 4 games of flag rush works in private.

Win and podium flag rush needs public but you can do it from public freeroam for 1 min matches.
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#508 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 12:29:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: zzGR1MxREAPERzz Go to Quoted Post

Friend request sent. We can do Satnite's methods.

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#509 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 1:56:23 AM(UTC)

I feel I will never survive in the last on the infection mode... I have tried 5 times, never worked
#510 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 2:02:55 AM(UTC)
All four done. Winning a flag rush game felt like a pain though. I got it with an S900 Bowler against another S900 Bowler. My Bowler had a tune with high acceleration and launch, and each time the other guy got the flag, I was able to catch up to him and take it in no time.

Looks like Heavy Weight Champions is the last of the win challenges, at least for now.
 1 user liked this post.
#511 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 2:05:56 AM(UTC)
Got them all a while ago n decided to help others looking forward to next one
 1 user liked this post.
#512 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 2:46:58 AM(UTC)
I have a tune up for the Raptor HE which is running 1.04s at Mountain Cross Country Circuit in A class.
I blame the ants.
#513 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 3:04:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
I have a tune up for the Raptor HE which is running 1.04s at Mountain Cross Country Circuit in A class.

I picked a few S1 tunes. This car is absolutely gorgeous.
However since there are 10 gears, i must admit i have a few problems finding the right configuration for them. Quick or long, i still don't know.
It may be best to simply try to configure it to reach max speed with 6-7 and ignore 8 9 10.

Edited by user Friday, November 4, 2016 3:07:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#514 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 4:25:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post

However since there are 10 gears, i must admit i have a few problems finding the right configuration for them. Quick or long, i still don't know.
It may be best to simply try to configure it to reach max speed with 6-7 and ignore 8 9 10.

I use 5 or 6 gears only.
I blame the ants.
#515 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 5:31:33 AM(UTC)
I've finished top 3 in 6 flag rush races and it still says not completed.
#516 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 5:45:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post

I use 5 or 6 gears only.

In standard tune it struggles to get 7th on the highway so definitely going to need some "tweaking"... It might become my new grape crusher of choice....

No way I would win one ( I could probably make the money back quicker than trying to win one in the Forzathon and the CR and XP aren't "relevant")... So some lucky seller had a wodge of dosh from yesterdays grinding session...

Edited by user Friday, November 4, 2016 6:04:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

1 user liked this post.
#517 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 6:30:45 AM(UTC)
Got annoyed and bought the Raptor HE in an auction for 1.7 million. Jumped back into Playground games to get four rounds of Flag Rush, won a game of Infected. LOL. But I won't bother wirh the flag rush win, the reward is not worth the effort. From now on I will only do the challenges that earn you a car.
#518 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 6:42:06 AM(UTC)
I thought these Forzathon challenges were supposed to be fun? These are more infuriating than fun.

Edited by user Friday, November 4, 2016 6:49:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#519 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 7:24:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leelaa15 Go to Quoted Post
I've finished top 3 in 6 flag rush races and it still says not completed.

Just finished an infected race without being infected and did not get the raptor. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] No achievement, no car? The AH is full with the raptor HE, so the event is started. It was a full random lobby race with maybe 10-12 ppl.
the car i was using is an s1 2014 ford ranger t6 rally raid

Edited by user Saturday, November 12, 2016 4:59:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#520 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 7:55:14 AM(UTC)
Simply, and maybe silly quiestion:

Which is the target? finish as a survival (never infected) or can i be infected one or two times and finish un infected at the end to win the car?? (I´m not an usual user of these types of games in FH Games)

Thanks in advice.

Edited by user Friday, November 4, 2016 7:55:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#521 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 7:57:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boxesteison11 Go to Quoted Post

Which is the target? finish as a survival (never infected) or can i be infected one or two times and finish un infected at the end to win the car?? (I´m not an usual user of these types of games in FH Games)

Thanks in advice.

IIRC once your infected there's no cure... Until the next event
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#522 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 8:06:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: boxesteison11 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks in advice.

IIRC once your infected there's no cure... Until the next event

O.k, now i understand why i cannot be "de infected" in previous tries i did a while ago. Thanks a lot for the response.

Salute!!
#523 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 8:20:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
I thought these Forzathon challenges were supposed to be fun? These are more infuriating than fun.

You know what, I take that back. Once someone was kind enough to let the whole lobby win the Raptor, and I got into the groove of it, it was somewhat fun.
#524 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 8:30:33 AM(UTC)
Just won the Raptor and damn, really tempted to sell it for the 1,5 mil prices they are going in the AH. But l actually like it. Had to fight for it too! Even 1 minute matches are no cakewalk it seems :D
#525 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 8:40:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xuxinyi1000 Go to Quoted Post

I feel I will never survive in the last on the infection mode... I have tried 5 times, never worked

Add me an you'll get a win.
266 Pages<<1920212223>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error