13 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 2:01:19 PM(UTC)
Gift Car: Halloween Viper

Announced in the 10-30-16 Week in Review, this car is an award to participants of the 2016 Halloween Bash. The design was painted by Little Vixen and is not native to the car, so if you remove the livery by attempting to paint the car, you won't be able to recover it.

Edited by user Thursday, November 17, 2016 10:11:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 2:07:46 PM(UTC)
November DLC Clue Thread
  • Deadline: November 1 (am)
  • Link: November DLC Clue Thread
  • Overview: Johniwanna has posted a clue for each of the 7 cars coming in Tuesday's DLC car pack. Post in the thread with your guesses for the car models.
  • Prizes: "I will gift credits a couple times to random posters or correct answer posters before the pack is released on Tuesday November 1 around 10 a.m."

#53 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 2:25:41 PM(UTC)
Forza Racing Championship - Season 2
  • Deadline: October 31 (Week 1) and then Sunday each week through December 11
  • Links: Announcement and Overview thread in the ForzaRC forum with Registration info
  • Overview: There will be seven weekly Rivals events. Set any lap time in the event to earn that week's in-game gift car. Set a lap in all weeks to earn a bonus gift car. Rank in the top 25 of registered/eligible players in any given week to claim a physical prize.
  • Prizes:

"For each weekly Recreation Rivals event, we’ll be gifting prizes to the top registered and eligible players on the leaderboard:"
1st/2nd Place – Playseat Forza Motorsport Racing Chair
3rd/4th Place – Logitech G Wheel
5th/10th Place – Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass
11th/25th Place – Forza Racing Championship Swag Item

Week 1 (October 28 – 31) reopened/extended to Nov. 2 4pm Pacific
All participants win: 2017 Ford GT Horizon Edition

Week 2 (October 30 – November 6)
All participants win: 2554 AMG Transport Dynamics M12S Warthog CST

Week 3 (November 6 – 13)
All participants win: 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Horizon Edition

Week 4 (November 13 – 20)
All participants win: 2015 Ford #17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X

Week 5 (November 20 – 27)
All participants win: 1994 Nissan Silvia K’s (S14)

Week 6 (November 27 – December 4)
All participants win: 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition Horizon Edition

Week 7 (December 4 – 11)
All participants win: 2014 Bentley #7 M-Sport Bentley Continental GT3

Set a time in all seven weekly events to win the 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage w/custom Forza Racing Championship livery.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 2, 2016 3:31:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 2:31:17 PM(UTC)
#Forzathon November events
Announced in the 10-28-16 Week in Review:

[EDIT - the details of some future events have changed. For instance, GOBBLE GOBBLE! previously said "unlock the Turkey horn" but that has been changed to wheelspins]

FULL METAL HORIZON – 11/04/16 - 11/07/16 “Get full contact with this Horizon Event”
FLAG BEARER – Play 4 Flag Rush matches to earn 12,000 XP
FIELD GOAL – Finish in the top 3 of 3 Flag Rush games in an Extreme Offroad vehicle to win 100,000 CR
HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION – Come in 1st place in 1 game of Flag Rush in an Extreme Offroad vehicle to win 3 wheelspins
NOT A SCRATCH – Survive one game of Infected in an Extreme Offroad vehicle to win the Ford F-150 Raptor Horizon Edition

AERIAL ACROBATICS - 11/11/16 – 11/14/16 “Show off your aerial expertise”
DO A BARREL ROLL! – Perform 3 Barrel Roll skills to earn 20,000 XP
FLYING HIGH – Earn 3 Stars on 3 Danger Signs to receive 100,000 CR
EYES TURNED SKYWARD – Rack up 50,000 Ultimate Air skill points to win 3 wheelspins
DEADSTICK SPECIAL - 30% off AUDI #45 Flying Lizard, FORD Falcon XR8 and NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec II

HORIZON HARVEST HANGOUT - 11/18/16 – 11/25/16 “Gather together your Horizon friends and family”
A BOUNTIFUL HARVEST – Rack up 100,000 Landscaping Skill points to earn 10,000 XP
GATHER FOR THE FEAST - - Join and complete an online adventure in a Holden Sandman to earn 20,000 XP
GOBBLE, GOBBLE! – Join an Online Freeroam session to unlock 3 wheelspins
“FOOD FIGHT!” - Play in 20 Playground Games to win a Subaru BRAT GL Horizon Edition

BLACK FRIDAY BLOWOUT - 11/25/16 – 11/28/16 “Don’t miss out on these amazing deals!”
WHILE THEY LAST – Complete any event to receive 80,000 CR
SPEND MONEY, MAKE MONEY – Spend over 200,000 CR to win 3 wheelspins
INSTANT REBATE – Win 1 Auction to receive 50,000 CR
DOORBUSTERS! - 30% off everything in the Autoshow!

Edited by user Saturday, November 5, 2016 3:56:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#55 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 3:18:36 PM(UTC)
MOVEMBER looks to be a fantastic month of Forzathon ... looking forward to it ;)
PC - 4790K | 2 x 780GTX Ti | Z97 | PCIE SSD | 16GB DDR3 | TS-PC | TH8A | CSP V3 + HB
XBOX - ONE S | ELITE CONTROLLER
#56 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 3:42:45 PM(UTC)

So, does this mean that the issue with the rivals not updating lap times had been resolved? As much as I would like to participate, I'm not sure it's worth any effort if my time is not recorded, or updated, as has been the case recently.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
  • Links: Announcement and Overview thread in the ForzaRC forum with Registration info
  • Overview: There will be seven weekly Rivals events. Set any lap time in the event to earn that week's in-game gift car. Rank in the top 25 of registered/eligible players to claim a physical prize.
  • Prizes:

"For each weekly Recreation Rivals event, we’ll be gifting prizes to the top registered and eligible players on the leaderboard:"

Week 1 (October 28 – 31)

Week 3 (November 6 – 13)

Week 7 (December 4 – 11)

Set a time in all seven weekly events to win the 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage w/custom Forza Racing Championship livery.

1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 4:00:04 PM(UTC)
NOvember, sure looks like YESvember to me!

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#58 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 10:08:46 PM(UTC)
Gift Car: 1992 Honda NSX-R with dragon livery

These two 1992 Honda NSX-R cars were gifted to VIPs on November 1, 2016 as the October gift car benefit. Both were painted by Ayo Jube, with a slight variation in logos for Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk. To collect these gifts, go to your in-game Message Center and Download the gift to your garage.

The designs are not native to the car, so if you remove the livery by attempting to paint the car, you won't be able to recover it. The cars may not show the liveries in the preview window in your garage. They can be identified by the "NEW" icon on the preview box. Buying and installing an upgrade part such as wider tires can make the livery show up in preview.

#59 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 10:12:39 PM(UTC)
FH3 Photo Contest - Week 6
  • Deadline: November 9
  • Link: Contest thread in the Community Events forum
  • Overview: Take your best pictures and share them in game with the Description indicated in the contest thread. Your most recent 3 eligible photos will be entered for judging by T10.
  • Prizes: Winners will receive a gift of 500,000 credits in their game message center to download.

FH3 Livery Contest - Week 6
  • Deadline: November 9
  • Overview: Share a race or fantasy theme car design in game with the Description indicated in the contest thread, and post 3 photos of it in the contest thread.
  • Prizes: Winners will receive a gift of 500,000 credits in their game message center to download; recognition as Turn 10 Select in the Gallery.

Past Forza Horizon 3 Contest Winners
#60 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 1:37:32 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon Challenges - November 4-6

See the Forzathon tile under the Social menu in game, or on the console dashboard sidebar under Achievements, or by clicking the Rewards menu in the top bar of this website, click the FH3 circle, and look at Locked Achievements.

FLAG BEARER
Play 4 Flag Rush matches to earn 12,000 XP

FIELD GOAL
Finish in the top 3 of 3 Flag Rush games in an Extreme Offroad vehicle to win 100,000 CR

HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION
Come in 1st in a game of Flag Rush in an Extreme Offroad vehicle to win 3 wheelspins

NOT A SCRATCH
Survive 1 game of Infected in an Extreme Offroad vehicle to win the Ford F-150 Raptor Horizon Edition

Extreme Offroad
AMG Transport Dynamics Warthog
2015 Baldwin #97 Monster Energy Trophy Truck
2012 Bowler EXR S
2014 Ford Ranger T6 Rally Raid
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
2014 MINI Monster Energy All4 Racing Countryman

Discussion thread:
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

Infected and 4 games of flag rush works in private. Win and podium flag rush needs public but you can do it from public freeroam for 1 min matches.

This event and others in the Forzathon series can bee seen in my FH3 spreadsheet at www.ManteoMax.com and at bit.ly/ForzaCalendars

Edited by user Friday, November 4, 2016 1:48:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 8:50:46 AM(UTC)
Hi,

Does someone know when will we receive bonus cars for the rival event ?

Thanks
#62 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 8:59:45 AM(UTC)
I don't know the answer to that; maybe we'll get an answer in the Week in Review later today.
#63 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 11:41:43 PM(UTC)
Forza Racing Championship Week 3
Week 2 Rivals is scheduled to this morning at 8 a.m. Pacific.

Week 3 Rivals is now open and is scheduled to close at 8 a.m. Pacific on Sunday, November 13

#ForzaRC Week 3
Route: Yarra Valley Rolling Meadows Circuit, 2.0 mi. circuit, Afternoon/Clear
Restrictions: Model = Audi TTS '15, Stock Only (A739)

Set any lap time to earn the Jaguar F-Type Project 7 Horizon Edition (XBL Gold required for console players)
Rank in the top 25 of registered/eligible players to earn a physical prizes. Sign Up

Edited by user Saturday, November 5, 2016 11:43:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 2:19:48 AM(UTC)

Set any lap time to earn the Jaguar F-Type Project 7 Horizon Edition (XBL Gold required for console players)

So a xbox live gold account is required to get those cars ?
#65 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 3:47:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JuFlx155 Go to Quoted Post

So a xbox live gold account is required to get those cars ?

I think if you play on PC it is not needed, but it is needed on console.
#66 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:15:43 PM(UTC)
You always need Xbox Live Gold for online play when it comes to Xbox consoles,
Cogito Ergo Sum
Dead Man Walking
#67 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 11:52:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mardagg Go to Quoted Post

Rival events don't need a gold account. And in fm6 I won several cars in similar contests without gold. So I'm a bit disappointed by this change
#68 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 8:00:47 AM(UTC)

Rival events don't need a gold account. And in fm6 I won several cars in similar contests without gold. So I'm a bit disappointed by this change

That's strange coz when I was trying to do that I'm FM6 when my gold had ran out it said that I needed a active gold subscription
Cogito Ergo Sum
Dead Man Walking
#69 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 8:19:17 AM(UTC)

That's strange coz when I was trying to do that I'm FM6 when my gold had ran out it said that I needed a active gold subscription

Indeed it's strange, I got several race lamborghini during rival events for example, and I never have a gold account :/
#70 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 2:26:37 PM(UTC)
Still no info on when we'll be getting the rewards from the Rivals events?
#71 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2016 3:21:11 AM(UTC)
  • Overview: There will be seven weekly Rivals events. Set any lap time in the event to earn that week's in-game gift car. Set a lap in all weeks to earn a bonus gift car. Rank in the top 25 of registered/eligible players in any given week to claim a physical prize.
  • Prizes:

Week 1 (October 28 – 31) reopened/extended to Nov. 2 4pm Pacific

Week 3 (November 6 – 13)

Week 7 (December 4 – 11)

Are the cars being shipped?
I ran in 3 weeks and received no cars!

User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#72 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 1:04:44 AM(UTC)
Any info on that Amazon monthly rivals thingy?
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#73 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 7:51:04 AM(UTC)
FH3 Photo Contest - Week 7
  • Deadline: November 16
  • Overview: Use Photo Mode to share pics in-game with the Description indicated in the contest thread. Your most recent 3 eligible photos will be entered for judging by T10.
  • Prizes: Winners will receive a gift of 500,000 credits in their game message center to download.

FH3 Livery Contest - Week 7
  • Deadline: November 16
  • Overview: Use Livery Editor to share a race or fantasy theme car design in-game with the Description indicated in the contest thread, and post 3 photos of it in the contest thread.
  • Prizes: Winners will receive a gift of 500,000 credits in their game message center to download; recognition as Turn 10 Select in the Gallery.

Past Forza Horizon 3 Contest Winners

Forza Rewards
  • Deadline: November 17
  • Links: https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net and Forza Rewards FAQ thread, Loyalty/Rewards discussion
  • Overview: Redeem this week's rewards (via website or Forza Hub app) by the deadline and download the gift from the in-game Message Center.
  • Prizes: 25,000 credits per tier 2 through 6 and 75,000 per tier 7 through 11 (cumulative up to 500,000 credits)
    Note: Forza Rewards points may take days to update in the Forza Hub app or on the website.

#74 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 8:17:10 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon Challenges - November 11-13

See the Forzathon tile under the Social menu in game, or on the console dashboard sidebar under Achievements, or by clicking the Rewards menu in the top bar of this website, click the FH3 circle, and look at Locked Achievements.

"DO A BARREL ROLL"
Perform 5 Barrel Roll skills to earn 20,000 CR

FLYING HIGH
Earn 3 Stars on 3 Danger Zones to receive 100,000 CR

EYES TURNED SKYWARD
Rack up 50,000 Ultimate Air skill points to win 3 Wheelspins

DEADSTICK SPECIAL
30% off the Ford Falcon XR8 and the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II in the Autoshow (discount perk should also be able to work with this)

See the Forzathon discussion thread for tips.
#75 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 8:41:20 AM(UTC)
Xbox Live and Amazon Original "The Grand Tour" and Forza Horizon 3 Sweepstakes
  • Deadline: November 17 and weekly Entry Periods through February 3, 2017
  • Link: https://rules.xboxpromotions.com/amazongrandtoursweeps
  • Overview: U.S. residents only. You must register from the Xbox console dashboard's Amazon promotion landing page, and then set a time in the Monthly Rivals event; go to the landing page during each weekly period for up to 12 entries. OR enter by email as described in the rules link.
  • Prizes: Randomly chosen winners will receive (1) Grand Prize: Xbox One S + 4K TV + Xbox Design Lab controller + Xbox Racing Wheel + $100 Amazon gift card; (5) First Prizes: Xbox One S + Design Lab controller + $40 Amazon gift card; (10) Second Prizes: $40 Amazon gift card.

(I have not seen the landing page tile on the dashboard yet - try looking on the Home and Store menus)

Edited by user Friday, November 11, 2016 8:42:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

13 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error