4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 7:50:29 AM(UTC)
SORRY FOR CAPS TABLET KEYBOARD WONKY

FRC RECCREATIONAL WEEK 1 IS SUPPOSED TO RUN THRU 10/31. I AM ON MONYHLY RIVALS NOW (10/30) AND ONLY THE WEEK 2 EVENT IS THERE. NOW I CANT GET THE WEEK 1 CAR OR THE CAR FOR PLAYING IN ALL 7 WEEKS. WHAT GIVES?
Keeping you in my rearview until you put me another lap down.
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 7:54:48 AM(UTC)
I am more worried about the fact i can't improve my time...well i should win the car pass at least!
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 9:36:37 AM(UTC)
Wait !! Is that really true ??? I took extra-time for today to improve my time and now !
I am beginning to wonder if here works actually something as announced :-(
MY Forza games

+ Digital Versions of Forza 6:Apex , Forza Horizon 3 , Forza Motorsport 7
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 9:45:20 AM(UTC)
The Recreation Week 1 race should be available through 10/31. I'm in the Monthly Rivals now (10/30) and only the Week 2 event is there. So I can't get the Week 1 reward car or the reward for competing in all 7 weeks. What gives?
Keeping you in my rearview until you put me another lap down.
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:00:43 AM(UTC)
I've just got back home having been away for the weekend, and noticed this. Ah well, to be expected really, after what a mess the last Season was.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:15:17 AM(UTC)
I just found out about this stuff yesterday evening, and today was my first chance to get on. But instead of getting into the Week 1 Rivals with the Audi Quattro, it sent me to the RS4 race instead. Your news article said I had until tomorrow at 11:59PM to do this. So what gives?
 4 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:25:34 AM(UTC)
Don't know why I expected there to not be any problems with this...
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:28:32 AM(UTC)
And beause it's a weekend and they're not working until tomorrow....
#9 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:37:12 AM(UTC)
The announcement mentioned the overall timing for the season. This is the specific language in the Rules:

So the event closed at 8am Pacific time this morning, October 30.

https://play.eslgaming.com/forza/xbox/forzamotorsport6-one/open/championship-season-2-recreational-series/

Edited by user Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:53:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:46:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The announcement mentioned the overall timing for the season. This is the specific language in the Rules:

https://i.gyazo.com/4414fd1c74e704394ea26b634be45e6f.png

https://play.eslgaming.com/forza/xbox/forzamotorsport6-one/open/championship-season-2-recreational-series/

To which, I respond with the following selection, directly from the official press release:

Season 2 Recreation Series Weekly Schedule
Each week’s Rivals event will begin at 8 a.m. Pacific on the start day and shut down at 11:59 Pacific on the end day. Here’s a look at each week of Season 2 of the Recreation Series:

Week 1 (October 28 – 31)
Recreation Series Week 1 Rivals Event (1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport Quattro S1 on Mill Cross Country Circuit. Conditions: Morning, fog)

Week 2 (October 30 – November 6)
Recreation Series Week 2 Rivals Event (2013 Audi RS 4 Avant on East Bridge Scramble. Conditions: Evening, clear)

Week 3 (November 6 – 13)
Recreation Series Week 3 Rivals Event (2015 Audi TTS Coupé. Conditions: Afternoon, clear)

Week 4 (November 13 – 20)
Recreation Series Week 4 Rivals Event (2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback on East Suburbs Circuit. Conditions: Morning, clear)

Week 5 (November 20 – 27)
Recreation Series Week 5 Rivals Event (2011 Audi RS 5 Couple on Rainforest Circuit. Conditions: Evening, clear)

Week 6 (November 27 – December 4)
Recreation Series Week 6 Rivals Event (1983 Audi Sport quattro on Redstone Mine Scramble. Conditions: Night, light rain)

Week 7 (December 4 – 11)
Recreation Series Week 7 Rivals Event (2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus on East Suburbs Circuit. Conditions: Morning, light rain)

Note the bolded.

So, whose fault is this? Because, to read it directly from the horse's mouth, I should have had until 3:00 AM EDT, Tuesday, November 1, 2016 to log a lap on the first week's event. If they wanted to go by a completely different schedule, then they should have noted so in the Press Release.
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:47:27 AM(UTC)

https://i.gyazo.com/4414fd1c74e704394ea26b634be45e6f.png

Thats not right.....

look here ---> http://www.forzamotorspo...-us/news/FRC_S2_Announce

Week 1 (October 28 – 31)

Recreation Series Week 1 Rivals Event (1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport Quattro S1 on Mill Cross Country Circuit. Conditions: Morning, fog)

edit : too late :-)

Edited by user Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:51:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY Forza games

#12 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:54:42 AM(UTC)
Yeah, no. That's a cop out excuse pal.

The ridiculously short time frame compared to the rest is an example of sheer idiocy.
#13 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:55:02 AM(UTC)
I suggest sending a message to forzafb@microsoft.com noting the misleading text.
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:57:01 AM(UTC)
I suggest sending a message to forzafb@microsoft.com noting the misleading text.

And what good will that do, clearly they've been misleading, but we all know that nothing will be done.
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:57:37 AM(UTC)

Be honest with us. Since when has that yielded a positive response?
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:59:06 AM(UTC)
not misleading .... its just WRONG !

sad
MY Forza games

#17 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 11:06:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch2009 Go to Quoted Post

Two weeks ago, when they started taking appeals for bans and overturning them.

Folks, I didn't set the schedule and I didn't write the announcement (though I did copy it for the other thread without looking closely). If you believe nothing will be done then do nothing. If you think there's a chance something might be done then address your concerns in writing to the email address. That's all I can offer here since I don't have any more influence on it than you do.
#18 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 11:18:08 AM(UTC)

Folks, I didn't set the schedule and I didn't write the announcement (though I did copy it for the other thread without looking closely). If you believe nothing will be done then do nothing. If you think there's a chance something might be done then address your concerns in writing to the email address. That's all I can offer here since I don't have any more influence on it than you do.

I get that you didn't do anything wrong here, apologies for being a case of shooting the messenger.

But seriously, surely you mods have some form of communication with those higher up, official forums moderators generally have that, (at least ours do), if you can please pass on the complaints and make sure they're read, because that email sends out an automated response, and the email will likely lead nowhere. Even if it does, it'll be weeks, or even months before anything is done about it, by then it'll be too late.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 11:25:38 AM(UTC)

Well, to be perfectly frank, I find that rather disappointing.

For the record, I did just send off a note to Forza feedback, with links to the press release and this topic. I wish I could say I'm hopeful for a clear answer before tomorrow. I also wish I could say that I'm surprised at this latest...boondoggle from the Forza camp.

I can do neither.
#20 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 12:16:32 PM(UTC)
Well i guess i'm screwed again, wanted to participate every week to get that special car. But today i noticed i didn't sign up correctly to ESL. And after finaly sign up correctly , i noticed the week1 event is allready finished. Yesterday i thought i signed up and put down a nice time around 160 place.But today i noticed i only created an account by ESL yesterday.Just sad week 1 was so short, sorry maybe it's me being so dumb, but it's the first time i heard of this forza racing championship. I hope i still have a chance to get my hands on that special car in the future. Don't get me wrong, it's a great concept and i fully support it. Only verry confusing week 1 ( =1 day) and those 3 blocks of hours your time should count...... But hell yeah , i'm glad to be back in forza after my long break. Cheers.
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 12:47:12 PM(UTC)
Yeah, I was slightly surprised this afternoon when I went to improve my time and the event was closed. I just have to hope that a few people ahead of me forgot to sign-up so I can get a prize I suppose then lol
 3 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 1:11:34 PM(UTC)
Sorry Max but this is pure bs and turn 10 or playground have to solve this very quickly.

This is your quote from twitter today.

Set any lap time in #ForzaRC Wk1 Rivals by 10/31 to earn a Ford GT HE, or compete for real prizes:

So don't come now on 10/30 and say its too late.

This is clearly the mistake of either turn 10 or playground and not ours so I want my week 1 pricecar-chance and I want the car for all rivals.

I hope they will solve this quickly for us.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#23 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 1:44:50 PM(UTC)
I almost never post. People do not care what I say and I rarely have anything to add.

PLUS I LOATHE MODERATED FORUMS.

That said based on outside reading I have done this week, I suspect the folks at T10 and PG Games have their literal and virtual
hands tied bc the cross platform aspect of the game is nearly non-functioning due to errors, device issues, fps issues and more
accross a TON of games. This is a MS problem that is hampering FH3 and its DEV's who really have little control over an issue like
this.

I am playing on the X1 and on 10/27, I got about 8 in game email rival challenges and I could only play one.

Such is Life. Does anyone else remember the utter disaster that was the original PC launch of the first Witcher game?? Ugh.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 1:50:39 PM(UTC)
The ForzaRC is off to another smashing start. Good job guys.
#25 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 3:15:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KatoWerks Go to Quoted Post
The ForzaRC is off to another smashing start. Good job guys.

nice...so that means there is no possibility to play the week 1 because it´s closed yet?!
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error