26 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 4:28:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Guguhype Go to Quoted Post

The environment suits the Vandura perfectly, nice shot!

+1. Great shot!

Thanks for stopping by. That is one of my favorites I only didn't enter it because I think there is to much stuff in the foreground of the shot in front of the van.
#77 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 4:04:14 PM(UTC)

So I can't help myself. I end up taking way more pictures then I should during these photo shoots with the 10 cars I have for the "All Cars" project. So here are some that were taken during the Veneno set that I am still working on.

These are the abstracts...

Here are the landscape ones....

And lastly these are the EXTRA shots of the car....

Now these last 5 were not considered for the project because they just don't have enough of the car in them. However the shots were too nice to pass up.
#78 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 4:29:17 PM(UTC)
Love the last landscape and shot 4 is my fave of the extras. I like the last abstract as well think it makes a pretty cool wallpaper. Look forward to seeing your picks.

#79 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 7:06:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Love the last landscape and shot 4 is my fave of the extras. I like the last abstract as well think it makes a pretty cool wallpaper. Look forward to seeing your picks.

Yea I do love that landscape shot. The abstracts are cool I just did them because I was messing around with the focus and I happen upon one I liked then it went from there and an hour later I had a bunch.
#80 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 9:17:39 PM(UTC)
"All Cars" Project
Car: Lamborghini Veneno
Pictures Taken: 13
Submitted: 1 Action, 1 Still

Action Shot Submitted:

Still Shot Submitted:

ACTION SHOTS:

AC5LV8 - 1 Vote

AC5LV8-2

AC5LV12 - 1 Vote

AC5LV13 - 1 Vote
(Action Shot Submitted)

AC5LV4 - 1 Vote

STILL SHOTS:

AC5LV3

AC5LV2

AC5LV1

AC5LV11 -2 Vote
(Still Shot Submitted)

AC5LV10

AC5LV9 - 1 Vote

AC5LV7

AC5LV6

AC5LV5 - 1 Vote

Edited by user Wednesday, November 2, 2016 9:41:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 2:37:11 AM(UTC)

"the car is the star" so I choose that one
#82 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 12:16:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TRXhunt Go to Quoted Post

"the car is the star" so I choose that one

You can also choose an action shot as well.

The car is the star!!
#83 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 12:20:26 PM(UTC)
My vote goes to the third shot mainly due to the layout.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#84 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 12:39:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
My vote goes to the third shot mainly due to the layout.

You could also vote for a still shot as well. :)
#85 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 12:48:54 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Sunday, October 30, 2016 12:54:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 7:53:25 AM(UTC)
Maybe this was not a great idea ..... I wanted to involve the rest of the Forza world in deciding what shot would be submitted, But clearly the interest in this is very low.
#87 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 8:13:30 AM(UTC)
I'll cast my vote: for both still and moving, I'll go with the last one. Although I'm wondering if side shots are allowed too? (just a genuine question, as I was trying this as well but went for the safe option to not do it). However, I think I would've ended up with completely different results had I photographed the car so it's hard to really tell which one I like best.
I think it's nice you're trying to let others vote. Maybe you should narrow down the selection next time for more people to participate. Take 3 shots that you like best out of everything you have, and ask people which one they like best out of those 3. If people need to choose between 10 pieces of chocolate the choice is more difficult/time consuming than it is with 3 :)
#88 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 8:13:43 AM(UTC)
Great selection to pick from brokenvegetable, my picks would be shot number 4 from both sets. Good luck deciding.

#89 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 8:14:44 AM(UTC)
Here is all the stuff I didn't want for the "All Cars" Project for one reason or another.

Abstracts/Close-ups

Regular extras

#90 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 8:23:27 AM(UTC)
I'll cast my vote: for both still and moving, I'll go with the last one. Although I'm wondering if side shots are allowed too? (just a genuine question, as I was trying this as well but went for the safe option to not do it). However, I think I would've ended up with completely different results had I photographed the car so it's hard to really tell which one I like best.
I think it's nice you're trying to let others vote. Maybe you should narrow down the selection next time for more people to participate. Take 3 shots that you like best out of everything you have, and ask people which one they like best out of those 3. If people need to choose between 10 pieces of chocolate the choice is more difficult/time consuming than it is with 3 :)

Yes side shot are allowed. B&W are very limited. The only thing not allowed is either pictures that are too dark like AC5LV9 that shot on my tv was not as dark. But I didn't want to reshoot it as I had plenty of others. The other thing not allowed is pictures where the car is not the star of the shot. Either not enough of the car or only half the car in the shot. Such as the shot with e boxes in it in the Extras for this set. With only the front end sticking out that is not a good shot of the car.

I might do this again but I think you are right and limit it down to 3 shots. Thanks for coming by and at least helping out! :)

Edited by user Monday, October 31, 2016 8:24:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#91 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 8:25:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Great selection to pick from brokenvegetable, my picks would be shot number 4 from both sets. Good luck deciding.

Thanks for coming by and at least helping with voting. :)
#92 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 8:48:08 AM(UTC)
Looks like some people have been stopped in their tracks.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#93 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 9:25:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Looks like some people have been stopped in their tracks.

It's because they have never seen a 1.5 mil car before!
#94 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 1:21:52 PM(UTC)
"All Cars" Project

Car: Ferrari LaFerrari
Pictures shot: 13
2 Submitted, 1 Action 1 Still

Action Submitted:

Still Submitted:

All other shots in order:

(Shot 4 Submitted Still)

(Shot 13 Submitted Action)

More Extras:

Photocomp6:

#95 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 1:44:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Still Submitted:

Great choice. Stunning settings! I'm jealous.
The only thing I dislike about it (and I had the same problem at some locations I tried too) is that your car is 'floating' above the ground.
Other than that, again: superb photo, great coloring and detail.
#96 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 3:30:34 PM(UTC)
Still Submitted:

Great choice. Stunning settings! I'm jealous.
The only thing I dislike about it (and I had the same problem at some locations I tried too) is that your car is 'floating' above the ground.
Other than that, again: superb photo, great coloring and detail.

Yea that floating thing happens way to often. It happens because there is a rock or branch on the ground that the car has driven over. It's a flaw with the games design. I agree its not optimal but I liked the picture way too much to let that ruin it.
#97 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 4:53:15 PM(UTC)
Great choices, great shots, I also really like shot 8 of the stills and shot 6 which is very similar to what you picked anyway. Great stuff.

#98 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 5:45:16 PM(UTC)

Yea that floating thing happens way to often. It happens because there is a rock or branch on the ground that the car has driven over. It's a flaw with the games design. I agree its not optimal but I liked the picture way too much to let that ruin it.

I know why it happens but I would've tried moving it a bit so it would be on a part where it doesn't occur. Nonetheless, it's minimal and as you stated yourself, the picture is too good to let it ruin it!

#99 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2016 4:15:23 AM(UTC)
A lot of work to do for me :D

Stunning! So atmospheric.

As for the Veneno here are my Votes:
Action:

Still:

Wow, beautiful, I love the layout and lighting.

#100 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2016 5:24:47 AM(UTC)
Love your first shot, the Lambo, for Photocomp6.
26 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error