This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 7:57:35 PM(UTC)
What a fun car to drive!

let's make a weekend of it:
1~ a spec race, using the full Tsukuba circuit
I ran a 1:18.873
2~ a slightly upgraded and tuned version of the car, still in F class, Infineon NASCAR course
I ran a 1:47.050
3~ one crazy lap of Fujimi Kaido (Reverse), with opposition from other Porsches, A600 build
I ran a 9:07.656

I ran the first two as hot laps. The Fujimi run was an event that popped up in "world tour" mode, but I plan to set up an online race against other A class Porsches to see if I can equal or beat this time. Some have said that the car behaves differently in career vs. online racing. The AI should be the same, if you select the same level of opposition.

Or am I wrong about that?

will post replays, photos, tunes, etc.
update~
I have run out of room for tunes on the SF, after posting the A600 turbo setup I used on Fujimi. I also have an A600 AWD tune. Contact me if you'd like to have that one. The F200 tune was made by TW15TEDWHEEL, and you can get that from his SF.

Edited by user Monday, October 10, 2016 9:06:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 7:01:12 AM(UTC)
The AI in Career are all upgraded cars while if you race in the Online Multiplayer Mode, the cars are "Stock" build.

Even in the Mode of Career Stock Cars Event, the AI R3 cars are upgraded with 976 HP engines compared to the max. 899 HP that we can upgrade to.

I'll try the 550's on Tsukuba and Infineon.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:14:52 AM(UTC)
This just isn't my morning. Either the car is much harder to drive in an online race or I'm simply dropping th ball...

Either way, I refuse to give up. I will attempt to duplicate the fairly decent lap I had in career mode (speaking here of the Kaido race). One thing I can affirm, and it's no surprise, my Cheetah (AWD A600 build) is much easier to drive on Fujimi, but quite a bit slower than the Hankook Ostander RWD car.

update:
Ran a clean lap using the "Cheetah" (AWD A600 normally aspirated).
replay up.
nine forty-something... Not very fast, but tidy.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 11, 2016 9:15:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 12:12:21 PM(UTC)
The Kaido lap is -work!- even if you don't care about a clean lap.
To encourage others to give it a try, I have come up with a fun reward structure.

"Stig" videos

If you make the effort to run Fujimi with your A class spyder, I will send you a set of five videos (about 6-7 minutes each). Once you have watched at least a lap or two of all videos (Forza replays), send me a message with the words TOMATO, GRAPE, BUBBLEGUM, LICORICE or BANANA to indicate which of these cars you want as a reward.

I hired a "tame racing driver" to demo the five cars for you. You will no doubt realize it's not me driving. If only I had such skills...

You need not post replays, photos or lap times for Fujimi unless you wish to. Just state in this thread that you gave it a go; I'll take your word for it.
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 2:51:09 AM(UTC)
bump^to top
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 4:41:48 PM(UTC)
I love this little car, I'll try to have a spin on the weekend but MotoGP and wSBK will take much happy viewing time :)

Edit 1 - Alrighty !

Love this thing :)

1~ a spec race, using the full Tsukuba circuit
I ran a 1:14.502

2~ a slightly upgraded and tuned version of the car, still in F class, Infineon NASCAR course
I ran a 1:38:691

Edit 2 - I managed to not stack it into the fence and remembered how to brake and accelerate so,

3~ one crazy lap of Fujimi Kaido (Reverse), with opposition from other Porsches, A600 build
I ran a 9:08:698

Fuji is a beaut to look at

I think I've still got a bit of time in me for both the circuits, each was fun thanks :-D

Edited by user Saturday, October 29, 2016 4:43:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error