18 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:20:16 PM(UTC)
No sand castle but still ... WOW nice set! Love the beach ball.
#77 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 11:11:00 AM(UTC)
Really like this one Pebb:

Great speed.
#78 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 1:42:37 PM(UTC)
The things you produce with vista are mind bending and this

Is no exception :)
#79 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 6:29:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
No sand castle but still ... WOW nice set! Love the beach ball.
It is a shame that most of the good images featuring a destoryed sand castle do not have a good enough resolution. Or the angles chosen by the photographer were mainly close-up shots. Then again nothing less can be expected. Because if the photographer tried to destory the sand castle from distance it would result in a father not being too pleased to see their child's castle getting destoryed.

And due to this. The only way to capture a good shot featuring a destoryed sand castle with a decent camera is by sneaking past the father, once he has fallen asleep from having too many beers. :p Yet while would such a photographer have to get close to it at such a time. Well if you tried to do it from range. Then most likely the father would still be in shot due to him being slumped to one side. Which in turn means the photographer has two choices.

Either try to move him that in turn could wake him up. Or be very quiet and sneak past him when he is dreaming.

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Really like this one Pebb:

Great speed.
I might use that shot in a future photomode contest. But in the end, it all comes down to how much storage space I have left.

Originally Posted by: HOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post

Personally ForzaVista Photomode & normal photomode needs an increased camera zoom. As well as the option to get closer to the cars. Because without a no-clip photomode option we are limited to what we could do in terms of shots.

Also while my ForzaVista Breakthrough photomode trick/glitch can be still be actived in the same manner as how I accessed it in FM6. In the end it is still quite limited.

Edited by user Sunday, October 16, 2016 6:42:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#80 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 9:55:01 PM(UTC)
one of the best pics out there!
#81 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 5:45:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MUS911 Go to Quoted Post
one of the best pics out there!
What shot are you talking about.

#82 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 10:04:28 AM(UTC)
I hope you had a great Birthday Pebb, I am slowly getting time to flick through a few galleries, I really like the Gold ^^ Pagini shot and the Beach Buggy Idea :)
#83 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 11:21:56 AM(UTC)
From your comments about the pagani shot, I guess you're getting the same issue as me in forzavista. The longer cars seem to cause the camera to drift and lose focus. I was trying to get a shot on the FXX today and couldn't get it to sit still or focus.
#84 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:30:09 AM(UTC)
I had uploaded some photos the same day you had uploaded these, and after viewing yours I felt mine where so lacking in comparison, lol! The first one is just spot on, the setting you put it in is perfectly fitting, the little additions you put on it and the location puts it all together. Nicely composed and soft tone and contrast really pin it in my head.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 11:57:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: torque99GTP Go to Quoted Post
I hope you had a great Birthday Pebb, I am slowly getting time to flick through a few galleries, I really like the Gold ^^ Pagini shot and the Beach Buggy Idea :)
As mentioned the paint colour I use is like a light brown colour that has been seen on a few Pagani's in the past. Aside from that, cheers for the comment. Also I will try to get around to commenting on your gallery and a few others in a few days time.

Originally Posted by: Orangecroc Go to Quoted Post
From your comments about the pagani shot, I guess you're getting the same issue as me in forzavista. The longer cars seem to cause the camera to drift and lose focus. I was trying to get a shot on the FXX today and couldn't get it to sit still or focus.
It is good to know that I am not the only one affected by such a bug.

Originally Posted by: lImaRobotl Go to Quoted Post
I had uploaded some photos the same day you had uploaded these, and after viewing yours I felt mine where so lacking in comparison, lol! The first one is just spot on, the setting you put it in is perfectly fitting, the little additions you put on it and the location puts it all together. Nicely composed and soft tone and contrast really pin it in my head.
Thanks for the in-depth comment and visit.

1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:02:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post

+1 !

I thought this one was a IRL shot, stunning.

Wow, a postcard :)
#87 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 7:06:07 PM(UTC)
News - All Cars

After taking part in the FM6 All Cars Project, I knew I wanted to take part in the FH3 one after it was revealed. And while people have come leaps and bounds since the last year it meant one thing. I couldn't slack when it came to my entries and well that mindset worked. Now what does this mean for updates. Well simple for the time being you will be mostly seeing All Cars Selection Shots, Rejects and contest entries. Aside from that, it is time to reveal what cars have been selected by me was chosen by mistake due to me mixing up the years.

My Selection

Aston Martin One-77
Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600
BMW M4 Coupe
Ferrari Enzo
Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
Jaguar Mk II 3.8
Mazda Cosmo 110s Series II
McLaren F1
Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec
Rolls-Royce Wraith

Edited by user Monday, October 31, 2016 5:09:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#88 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:09:51 AM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Edited by user Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:10:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#89 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 1:37:52 PM(UTC)
Wow hard to pick a favourite from those three!

🇨🇦
#90 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:23:50 PM(UTC)
Good luck Pebb! I like the second entry best.
#91 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:05:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Wow hard to pick a favourite from those three!

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Good luck Pebb! I like the second entry best.
Thanks for the support chaps.

#92 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:11:23 AM(UTC)
Anymore comments on my latest three contest entries would be a welcome bonus. Also while on the subject of commenting, I am pleased to say that I am finally getting around to commenting on a range of galleries. However since work begins for me in just under an hour. That means no more comments from me until tonight or the early hours of Sunday. But until then, I will leave you this All Cars Project | One-77 Preview shot.

Click for more sizes

Edited by user Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:12:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#93 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:57:45 AM(UTC)
I think your first contest entry is really special, it looks like somewhere I want to be. I could see that hung up on the wall in a cottage on the east coast, maybe Maine somewhere, if the owner was into cars.

I also like the soft glow of yellow in your aston shot

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
#94 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 8:15:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post
I think your first contest entry is really special, it looks like somewhere I want to be. I could see that hung up on the wall in a cottage on the east coast, maybe Maine somewhere, if the owner was into cars.

I also like the soft glow of yellow in your aston shot
Wow, thanks for posting up such an in-depth comment. Anyway with that said. I better mention that I have finally finished with my first car as part of the All Cars Project. And due to this, you might see a update in the next day or two featuring my main selection & rejects.

#95 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:28:01 PM(UTC)
Great photos, all three offer something special. Think i"m swaying to number 3, just pulled up for that romantic picnic with a fine lady on a sunny day. Equally i love that detail in the sand on number 1 and the sense of class that oozes from 2. Top notch.

#96 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 10:57:15 AM(UTC)

Iconic.
#97 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 11:31:56 AM(UTC)
Love the preview shot of the One-77 ... it's my third favorite Aston! I love the way it looks. And you captured that nicely in the preview shot.
#98 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 12:22:44 PM(UTC)
I love the look of the last shot. It gives off a mellow and calming presence, it's a wonderful shot. Great job Pebb!
#99 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 12:41:53 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 | Main Pick
#2 > #3 | Backup Pick's
#4 > #7 | Rejects
#8 > #16 | Bonus Shots

Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Great photos, all three offer something special. Think i"m swaying to number 3, just pulled up for that romantic picnic with a fine lady on a sunny day. Equally i love that detail in the sand on number 1 and the sense of class that oozes from 2. Top notch.
Just like you, it wasn't easy to sort through every shot as part of the All Cars Project. But in the end my selected shot to be submitted to Turn 10 was finally picked after 10-15 minutes of deciding.

Originally Posted by: TRXhunt Go to Quoted Post

Iconic.
Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Love the preview shot of the One-77 ... it's my third favorite Aston! I love the way it looks. And you captured that nicely in the preview shot.
The car has enough angles to work with. But in the end, you need the right time of day and location for certain angles. Take a near side on shot for example, because the curves it gives off from such an angle works quite well if the car is in motion. While for scenery, well there are a few good spots. But one that I feel works when capturing such an angle has to be some wooden farm fencing.

Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
I love the look of the last shot. It gives off a mellow and calming presence, it's a wonderful shot. Great job Pebb!
Thanks for the comment and visit.

Edited by user Saturday, December 17, 2016 6:55:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#100 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 12:57:45 PM(UTC)
Number 2 .....OMG that has to be the pick!!!!!
18 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error