#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 10:21:01 AM(UTC)
Not that I only raced in the leagues for the free stuff but:

• Week 1 League - Car Pack prize - won and received today - (Thank you very much T10/ESL/Miccrosoft)

• Week 2 League - Porsche Expansion prize - already owned so league not participated in hugely.

• Week 3 League - NASCAR Expansion prize - played Monday, Tuesday but then was on vacation for the rest of the week

If anyone happens to have registered, raced, placed in the top 50% and won a NASCAR expansion they don't need I'd be interested in taking it off their hands.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 7, 2016 10:23:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 1:20:16 PM(UTC)
delete

Edited by user Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:01:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:33:55 PM(UTC)
I still have not received the DLC code for the expansion pack myself.

I have received , prize cars for both rivals and the RC event , which I would have been happy to give to a collector if the option remained as I don't need three of each of the same two cars , with different paint combos of the same paint job .

I've also been sent the car pass code for week ones results , thank you Turn Ten.

I have the porsche expansion an will happily forward it on to a player that cannot afford or needs it to complete once sent to me . As yet I have not been given the code .

I am also waiting to get my third week prize of the NASCAR code , and am hanging to give it a whirl as I have not played any of it as yet.

The RC was great fun , although on watching and checking the scoring it seems other than the elite division all you need to win is a free weeks off work , good internet and a meth problem in order to win the championship. I raced against a lot of the top guys and beat a lot of them , no big deal but I also noticed that the only reason they were constantly up high is because they were grinding it hard.

I can respect that but I raced with better drivers and better etiquette based racers that if on a time attack compared to the winners , would have placed higher.

Can't wait to compete In the next one!

#4 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:25:30 PM(UTC)
I participated in the week 3 open event. While I can normally place in the top 1% on the leaderboards, I am still below the average in the Pinnacle division. I finished second overall in Pinnacle. I admit that I played this league pretty steadily, but I don't attribute my finishing position to "grinding it out."

While I agree that the time I invested helped me get a better league position., I would argue that clean racing, and not quitting the races after getting wrecked, yielded far greater advantage to getting a better overall position.

There were far to many people in Pinnacle who could put down really fast laps, yet they were unable to to pass clean, hold a line or knew how to actually race. I gained far more points than people who finished a race in a better position by just letting everyone by at the start and then working my through the field cleanly. I often earned better points for finishing a race in 7th or 8th place than my friends who would finish on the podium. (Verified via Party Chat)

Clean racing does wonders in leagues.
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:00:27 PM(UTC)
Agreed , I am far from ready for the top divisions but , am enjoying the mayhem and the fun taking part.

I will be pursuing time racing leagues a lot more now that I have learned to laugh instead of cry at the fact that it's hit and miss if you are far back .

Still have a long way to go in regards to getting my tunes down to make it better. Once I can have plenty more results I look forward to giving it a serious nudge.
I just hope life permits enough time free in order to hone the craft a bit more.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:26:17 AM(UTC)
Anyone got the Porsche and NASCAR DLC Prices already? Till now got only Car-Pass but was all 3 weeks in Top 50%. Know can take 90days but was wondering.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:27:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:27:50 PM(UTC)
I'm in the same boat as you Klikopedia. Got the cars for all three weeks, got the car pass code from week 1, and I think that's it, but since Microsoft can't seem to keep the hotmail.com site working, I can't exactly tell if I've gotten any more codes in the last couple days.

Gee, my gmail account works all the time, Mr. Gates.

#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:52:18 PM(UTC)
Give it till the end of the 90 days they say, before you start complaining. Ridiculously long time though. I've not received any of the DLC prizes yet.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:55:57 PM(UTC)
Got the hotmail thing fixed, just had to open it up in IE, and accept new terms, then it worked in Firefox. Should have known it was IE thing.

Still no Porsche or NASCAR pack, btw.
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:38:00 AM(UTC)
Well if the codes ever arrive and any one has a NASCAR one spare i'd be most grateful.

With regards to the Leagues in general the fact they seem to actually feature some sort of skill matching over the public races makes them my default choice.

The #33 AMG A class league of the last week has been great, and i'm looking forward to next weeks MX5 Cup one.
Spec cars means the playing field is relatively level and clean driving can win through.
I've had some great battles in the top 5-6 places with similar clean drivers whilst the remaining 15 or so have a destruction derby at the back.
Equally I've been punted off at the first turn, second turn, and third turn all in a single race, but again the chase back up through the pack has been enjoyable even if the winner who managed to stay out in front of the carnage was 4000ft infront.

The leagues with tunes and mixed cars are a bit more tricky as sometimes if feels that someone with no race craft whatsoever but who has a decent tune with a shed load of power can get on the podium regardless.

As said though given that the standings are simply accumulated points to "win" all you really need is time.
Sure being at the front of the pack helps earn them faster but if you're abelt o play from open to close of every available window you're bound to earn points aplenty.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:08:03 PM(UTC)
Hello, to participate in the third week in which is received the expansion of nascar and is below 50% and not have received the code, but if of porch, many people already received the two. Best regards
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:41:55 PM(UTC)
i havent recieved any of the packs i was top 15% week 2 and top 3% week 3 and havent gotten anything
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:18:33 AM(UTC)
Might take up to 90 days looks to be a pretty solid claim.

Isn't Forza Horizon 3 going to be out by then though, I mean, that comes out soon here right?
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:29:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Might take up to 90 days looks to be a pretty solid claim.

Isn't Forza Horizon 3 going to be out by then though, I mean, that comes out soon here right?

Yup..

Was hoping to get my codes through to be able to use them to keep me occupied till Horizon 3 came out, looks like that isn't happening though.
#15 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 12:23:40 AM(UTC)
I dont have any codes for a car ore expansionpack ?
#16 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 9:52:42 AM(UTC)
I haven't seen any of the top 50% awards come in. I got all the participation cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 10:54:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MichaeLarkey Go to Quoted Post
I haven't seen any of the top 50% awards come in. I got all the participation cars.

Have a look at Mambusa's reply near the bottom here.

http://forum.eslgaming.c...scussion/25862/rc-prizes
#18 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 7:45:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MichaeLarkey Go to Quoted Post

Have a look at Mambusa's reply near the bottom here.

http://forum.eslgaming.c...scussion/25862/rc-prizes

Thanks for the heads up!
#19 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 8:12:31 PM(UTC)
Thank you for that link. I have not received my Porsche nor my NASCAR pack, either. It appears from that link (if I read correctly) that all have been sent out now. I opted for solution 1, and sent a tweet to Rene. (Not sure how to get a screen shot of final standings at this point)

I am hoping for a positive solution to this as I put in a good number of hours during weeks 2 and 3 to achieve these.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:41:08 AM(UTC)
No problem at all guys, I went for the Twitter method and had it sorted in less than 24 hours.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:42:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for that link. I have not received my Porsche nor my NASCAR pack, either. It appears from that link (if I read correctly) that all have been sent out now. I opted for solution 1, and sent a tweet to Rene. (Not sure how to get a screen shot of final standings at this point)

I am hoping for a positive solution to this as I put in a good number of hours during weeks 2 and 3 to achieve these.

I sent images of the message you get with your credits for the standings. It'll say the position you were out of however many were in your division.
He didn't ask for them though, so not sure if you need them.

Notification

Icon
Error