18 Pages1234>>PrevNext
User is suspended until 10/20/2044 11:21:33 AM(UTC)
#26 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 10:16:23 PM(UTC)
The P1 pics are my top favorites!! ♥×∞

Mod Edit - Petition link removed. Do not repost - D
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:18:29 AM(UTC)
hey uhh pebb stop posting good stuff your making it hard for me :P, but seriously great upload man, i have to say 3 and 5 are sexy
Where Dreams Come True...
___________________________________________________________________________________
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:18:04 PM(UTC)
I really like the B&W shots, especially shot number 6

🇨🇦
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:13:28 PM(UTC)
Yes Pebb! The b&w is killer, especially this shot

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 4:15:06 AM(UTC)

That right there, is how you do lighting. Amazing work Pebb.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:06:25 AM(UTC)
Loving the shots so far, Pebb!

Higher.Level -> Facebook // Instagram
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:36:57 PM(UTC)
About headlights in FH3

Just like everyone else, I am not pleased that FH3 didn't give us the FM6 photomode option to turn off headlights. Yet this can change. But how do we get the devs to give us such a feature, along with maybe a turn off rear lights option as well. Well first things first, we need to rally the community and get everyone to first all post up a request on the forums. Once that has been done, we also can't rest on hoping this will be a success due to how many things are requested from day to day.

So how do we get around such a thing. Well simple since Twitter is very popular and used by many on here and around the world, I say we should all send a tweet to the correct Twitter accounts like people who work on the game or the studios & publishers accounts. While also maybe looking at retweeting previous tweets, which in turn could made it harder for them to ignore such an important option.

And while some say, but what about buttons or bumpers to assign such a feature or two too. Well the answer to this is simple. If we get only turn off headlights in a future patch. Then either they can assign it to pressing down both bumpers at the same time or by having a tab to click on in settings. Also if we get turn off headlights with turn off rear lights, then we can just have two tabs to click on.

Closing Thoughts:

In the end the only way we will get such features and maybe more options in photomode is if we all ask. Yet if we don't ask the developers, it will mean such important feature or two might never be added. But with that all said. If we don't succeed in getting such a feature. Just be glad that everyone tried their hardest.

After looking at some of the new signatures of late. It has made me want to use a brand new signature either from using text and logo resources from evomunk. Or by recyling some of my current signature and just changing the image used. Yet like in the past, nothing can be promised.

Glad you apporve of the P1 making another appearance on camera. Also if a Photomode campain to get the option to turn off headlights and maybe rear lights is a success. And we get two new features or a few extra in the near future, because of it. Then I would love to re-visit the P1 again.

Originally Posted by: MasterAlphaBeta Go to Quoted Post
hey uhh pebb stop posting good stuff your making it hard for me :P, but seriously great upload man, i have to say 3 and 5 are sexy
Heavy compeition spurs everyone on to try new things out from time to time. While also trying to improve on the kind of shots they try to capture. Yet if one day T10 and Playground games improves photomode even further with no options and improving on what is currently offered through photomode. Then it would allow people to express themselves more.

But if Photomode isn't evolved in the next 2-3 games, then it will devs and extra bit of incentive to take their photomode to the next level. Like PD for example. Because while they are still making GT: Sport as well as being prepared for GT7. They will be looking at ways to take Photomode to the next level in my view, seeing how they were devs that created Photomode with it's first apperence being in GT4.

Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
I really like the B&W shots, especially shot number 6

Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post
Yes Pebb! The b&w is killer, especially this shot
Cheers Lads

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Since that shot was captured still in broad daylight or near the end of it, I was hoping no headlights would turn on. And to me this makes me wish we had the option mentioned above.

That right there, is how you do lighting. Amazing work Pebb.
Originally Posted by: Zedzillaaa Go to Quoted Post
Loving the shots so far, Pebb!
Thanks for both commenting and visiting.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:21:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#33 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 10:16:46 AM(UTC)
Over the last few days I have had a headache that just doesn't want to clear off. And due to this, I haven't been able to carry on working on my next update. So what does this mean for now. Well I can only release this preview shot.

Click for the full size

Edited by user Friday, September 30, 2016 10:19:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 10:25:31 AM(UTC)
Stunning preview. The soft contrast sure does well in bringing out the details in this game.

I hate previews because I have to anxiously, and patiently, wait for the full set :P As for the headlight issue, I'm all for it, however, I do not have/use a twitter account.
#35 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 4:46:07 PM(UTC)
Very smooth preview Pebb!
#36 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 4:01:23 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: lImaRobotl Go to Quoted Post
Stunning preview. The soft contrast sure does well in bringing out the details in this game.

I hate previews because I have to anxiously, and patiently, wait for the full set :P As for the headlight issue, I'm all for it, however, I do not have/use a twitter account.
I was hoping to get the full update released on either Friday or Saturday. But having a headache for the last four days really threw a spanner into the cogs. But had the headache not have been caused by solid paracetamol tablets not working too well. And some side of my head bruising which happened while I was sleeping, then maybe a preview wouldn't have needed to be posted up.

However since it seems like some soluble tablets containing Aspirin, Paracetamol & Caffeine is doing an effective job. That means maybe you and everyone else could see the next update over the next 1-3 days. Or maybe this Sunday depending on how the sorting process goes tonight.

Cheers :)

Edited by user Saturday, October 1, 2016 4:02:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 8:27:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

Click for the full size

I was hoping to get the full update released on either Friday or Saturday. But having a headache for the last four days really threw a spanner into the cogs. But had the headache not have been caused by solid paracetamol tablets not working too well. And some side of my head bruising which happened while I was sleeping, then maybe a preview wouldn't have needed to be posted up.

However since it seems like some soluble tablets containing Aspirin, Paracetamol & Caffeine is doing an effective job. That means maybe you and everyone else could see the next update over the next 1-3 days. Or maybe this Sunday depending on how the sorting process goes tonight.

Cheers :)

Well hope everything works out smoothly, I myself just got over a headache that spanned the weekend, but that was due to wrong choices over the weekend if you know what I mean lol. I look forward to a full update, then :)

As for your shots, you always get the most interesting angles I've seen. That second one is my favorite.
#38 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 11:21:29 AM(UTC)
As always Pebb it has been a pleasure scrolling through your gallery! Love the lighting in the P1 set!!
#39 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 2:31:57 PM(UTC)
Shots two and three are my favorite. You're work with interesting angles and zoomed out photos is always a breath of fresh air. Keep doing what you do Pebb :)
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 3:42:04 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 > #4 | Edited
#5 > #11 | Stock

Well hope everything works out smoothly, I myself just got over a headache that spanned the weekend, but that was due to wrong choices over the weekend if you know what I mean lol. I look forward to a full update, then :)

As for your shots, you always get the most interesting angles I've seen. That second one is my favorite.
Thanks for digging out my gallery from page 2. As well as giving your views on my week 2 entries.

Originally Posted by: Sp4nkn88 Go to Quoted Post
As always Pebb it has been a pleasure scrolling through your gallery! Love the lighting in the P1 set!!
Shots two and three are my favorite. You're work with interesting angles and zoomed out photos is always a breath of fresh air. Keep doing what you do Pebb :)
Thanks as always chaps.

Edited by user Monday, October 3, 2016 3:58:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 3:55:48 PM(UTC)

This photo is so beautiful. The setting, the colors, the shutter speed. Everything about it is lovely.

Edited by user Monday, October 3, 2016 3:56:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 9:26:39 PM(UTC)
The 'Vette pics are lovely. I just want to hop into this one and go for a cruise:

#43 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 9:49:42 PM(UTC)
Contest Entries

[url=https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8355/29902581995_e064bd5f77_o.jpg][/url
#1 > #3 | Week 1

Look at dat bench! :D

Nice shots though.

#44 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:06:50 AM(UTC)

Some great photos here as always, I really like the style of this one though.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 11:10:01 AM(UTC)
Easily one of the best Forzatographers out there, keep doing what you do.
#46 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 12:51:30 PM(UTC)
Although I don't like to much that color on the P1 the set is really nice!! I also like the plate!!!
#47 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 7:01:03 PM(UTC)
I really do love your work!!!
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 5:27:59 AM(UTC)

This photo is so beautiful. The setting, the colors, the shutter speed. Everything about it is lovely.
While I wanted clear skies in a few shots. I am just glad that the sun wasn't completely blocked out.

Originally Posted by: Manic DBB Go to Quoted Post
The 'Vette pics are lovely. I just want to hop into this one and go for a cruise:

There is a good chance that shot might be used for the current stage of The All Cars project. However I will try to give some new shots a chance first, before my final decision has been made. Aside from that. Thanks for commenting.

Originally Posted by: FreddyRacer1985 Go to Quoted Post
[center]Contest Entries

[url=https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8355/29902581995_e064bd5f77_o.jpg][/url

Look at dat bench! :D

Nice shots though.
Cheers! Also it should be mentioned that the shot mentioned by you had a happy ending.

Originally Posted by: red5tar Go to Quoted Post

Some great photos here as always, I really like the style of this one though.
Originally I wanted to increase the exposure or brightness so the car could be seen more clearly. Yet when the exposure or brightness was increased, it resulted in some unwanted scenery coming into view. Which in turn could of resulted in some of the background becoming unbalanced.

Originally Posted by: MarioV8HEMI Go to Quoted Post
Although I don't like to much that color on the P1 the set is really nice!! I also like the plate!!!
I was torn between an older variant of British Racing Green or Coventry Blue. But since I have enjoyed using Coventry Blue in my P1 updates from FM5, FM6 and FH2, I knew what colour would be used. Other then that, thanks for commenting.

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
I really do love your work!!!
Originally Posted by: ExtraGazelleNL Go to Quoted Post
Easily one of the best Forzatographers out there, keep doing what you do.
Thanks for both popping by.

#49 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 6:16:31 PM(UTC)
All Cars | My Submissions

Click for the full size

Edited by user Thursday, October 6, 2016 6:17:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 6:44:11 PM(UTC)
I really do love those all car submissions. Cars next to houses, just seems right.
18 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error