266 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#76 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 1:52:23 PM(UTC)
Good thinking. The first car pack is up on the store to install but no update for it yet.
Rank: Racing Permit
#77 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 5:42:43 PM(UTC)
Has there been any info on this yet because I haven't seen any, and there are achievements that expire in a few week and I know I've completed the ones involving using the Trueno or Japanese cars. Any info would be great.
Rank: Racing Legend
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 5:54:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jedi Chico Go to Quoted Post
Has there been any info on this yet because I haven't seen any, and there are achievements that expire in a few week and I know I've completed the ones involving using the Trueno or Japanese cars. Any info would be great.


You have not completed any of them as none of them are open. Anything you have done so far is just practise.

The first batch seems to open in 3 days.

http://www.trueachieveme...lenges.htm?gamerid=58694



I blame the ants.
Rank: Racing Permit
#79 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 6:14:23 PM(UTC)
Cool, thanks for the info, guess I'll keep practicing.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#80 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:12:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jedi Chico Go to Quoted Post
Cool, thanks for the info, guess I'll keep practicing.


Also they are not achievements, they are challenges.
Rank: Racing Permit
#81 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:53:22 AM(UTC)
cant wait to get the silvia :D and the horns
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#82 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 11:36:21 AM(UTC)
dang for some reason I had it in my brain the forzathon would kick off with the car pack heh
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 1:50:07 PM(UTC)
It seemed logical given that some of the achievements (challenges, w/e) have only 5 days left! These guys need to do some communicating.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#84 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 7:45:17 AM(UTC)
Forzathon is still locked, but when it is open you will find it under social.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 5, 2016 7:46:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GT: DeGrayOne
Unicorn Desires: Anything for Horizon
Rank: Driver's Permit
#85 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 10:06:50 AM(UTC)
I dont recieve the cars you win for the achievements without gamescore. The 94 Silvia and the Falcon. I completed both challenges but it still says 0%. Can anybody help?
Rank: Driver's License
#86 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 1:50:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F69K Go to Quoted Post
I dont recieve the cars you win for the achievements without gamescore. The 94 Silvia and the Falcon. I completed both challenges but it still says 0%. Can anybody help?


It's not out yet literally the post above you says that.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 5, 2016 1:51:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Moderator
#87 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 11:04:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon Challenges

Forzathon challenges are timed opportunities to earn credits or XP or to unlock cars and features in the game. You can see upcoming Forzathon Challenges by clicking the Rewards menu in the top bar of this website, click the FH3 circle, and look at Locked Achievements:



Effective dates for these challenges can be seen from the Xbox dashboard in the Achievements sidebar:




THE CAPTAIN
Take part in an Online Adventure with a car that was originally D class to win the Steam Boat Horn.
Dates: 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

A BAD JOKE
Win a game of Flag Rush in a car that was originally D class to win the Comedy Whistle Horn.
Dates: 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

ALL ABOARD!
Complete 5 games of Flag Rush in a car that was originally D class to win the Train Horn.
Dates: 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016






Cars that start in D class:


1980 Abarth Fiat 131
1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale
1973 BMW 2002 Turbo
1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
1953 Chevrolet Corvette (C0)
1970 Datsun 510
1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster
1980 FIAT 124 Sport Spider
1975 FIAT X1/9
1969 FIAT Dino 2.4 Coupe
1952 FIAT 8V Supersonic
2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan
1981 Ford Fiesta XR2
1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra
1977 Ford Escort RS1800
1975 Ford Bronco
1973 Ford Escort RS1600
1973 Ford Capri RS3100
1966 Ford Lotus Cortina
1956 Ford F-100
1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon
1940 Ford De Luxe Coupe
1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
1977 Holden Torana A9X
1951 Holden 50-2106 FX Ute
1969 Jaguar Mk II 3.8
1954 Jaguar XK120 SE
1976 Jeep CJ5 Renegade
1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
1945 Jeep Willys MB
1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupe Rallye 1.6 HF
1953 Maserati A6GCS/53 PininFarina Berlinetta
1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata
1972 Mazda Cosmo 110S Series II
1967 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL
1949 Mercury Coupe
1971 Meyers Manx
1965 MINI Cooper S
1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R
1969 Nissan Fairlady Z 432
1966 Nissan Silvia
1979 Opel Kadett C GT/E
1968 Opel GT
1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
1972 Reliant Supervan III
1980 Subaru BRAT GL
1979 Toyota FJ40
1974 Toyota Celica GT
1974 Toyota Corolla SR5
1967 Volvo 123GT
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#88 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 12:36:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Correct, while most horns are unlocked with both perks from the Skill Shop, the Halo/Boat/Train/Comedy/Arooga horns will still be locked. I purchased the Car Horn Unlock Accelerator and now have access to them. If a player can successfully accomplish the first three Forzathon challenges then all horns will be unlocked with no need for the DLC Horn Unlock.

The Warthog has been made available to Halo players via gift DLC code, which many have auctioned off. Players without the DLC and who miss the Forzathon event can still buy the Warthog from the Auction House and drive it. Presumably that's also the case with the upcoming Ford #17 Falcon and Nissan Sylvia.


Thanks for the info, some of those challenges are just infuriating so I just bought the horn DLC.
Rank: Racing Legend
#89 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 1:20:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Correct, while most horns are unlocked with both perks from the Skill Shop, the Halo/Boat/Train/Comedy/Arooga horns will still be locked. I purchased the Car Horn Unlock Accelerator and now have access to them. If a player can successfully accomplish the first three Forzathon challenges then all horns will be unlocked with no need for the DLC Horn Unlock.

The Warthog has been made available to Halo players via gift DLC code, which many have auctioned off. Players without the DLC and who miss the Forzathon event can still buy the Warthog from the Auction House and drive it. Presumably that's also the case with the upcoming Ford #17 Falcon and Nissan Sylvia.


Thanks for the info, some of those challenges are just infuriating so I just bought the horn DLC.


The challenges havent even started yet..starts tomorrow or a few hours away anyway

Edited by user Thursday, October 6, 2016 1:21:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 2:48:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
The challenges havent even started yet..starts tomorrow or a few hours away anyway


I know, but Flag Rush and King suck so much already (luck based) that having to win a game in one of them within three days while everybody else tries to do the same just to unlock a horn is not what I want to spend time doing. I rather unlock the horns for 2.99 than spending potentially hours in a game mode that plain sucks. It's the same with those drifting challenges, that's another part of the game I just hate (mostly because drifting is not the fastest way to take a turn). Doing 75.000 points in a drift zone with all those drivatars and AI cars ruining the run? Good luck with that. I intend to just buy that car for a couple of million in the auction house.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 4:39:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
I intend to just buy that car for a couple of million in the auction house.


Good luck with that... you'll need a lot more than just a couple of million.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#92 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 5:16:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
Do you need XBL Gold to participate in Forzathon?


To clarify my earlier question, is XBL Gold needed for Forzathon entirely, or just the online challenges? There looked like a few challenges where you could do it in single player, so I was wondering. I play on XB1, by the way.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 5:35:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon Challenges

Forzathon challenges are timed opportunities to earn credits or XP or to unlock cars and features in the game. You can see upcoming Forzathon Challenges by clicking the Rewards menu in the top bar of this website, click the FH3 circle, and look at Locked Achievements:



Effective dates for these challenges can be seen from the Xbox dashboard in the Achievements sidebar:




THE CAPTAIN
Take part in an Online Adventure with a car that was originally D class to win the Steam Boat Horn.
Dates: 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

A BAD JOKE
Win a game of Flag Rush in a car that was originally D class to win the Comedy Whistle Horn.
Dates: 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

ALL ABOARD!
Complete 5 games of Flag Rush in a car that was originally D class to win the Train Horn.
Dates: 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

THE DRIFT KING
Get 3 stars on 3 Drift Zones in any Japanese Car to win 15,000 CR.
Dates: 10/13/2016 to 10/15/2016

AKA D.K.
Bank 100,000 Skill Score in a single chain using a Japanese Car to win 15,000 XP.
Dates: 10/13/2016 to 10/15/2016

INITIAL DRIFT KING
Score 75,000 Points in a Drift Zone using the Toyota Trueno to win the 1994 Nissan Silvia K's.
Dates: 10/13/2016 to 10/15/2016

CLOSE SHAVE
Get 50 Near Misses in an Extreme Track Toy to win 15,000 XP.
Dates: 10/16/2016 to 10/21/2016

LIMIT BREAKER
Achieve 3 Stars on 3 Speed Zones in an Extreme Track Toy to win 100,000 CR.
Dates: 10/16/2016 to 10/21/2016

TEAR UP THE STRIP
Win a Drag Race at the Car Meet in an Extreme Track Toy to be awarded the Ford #17 Falcon FG.
Dates: 10/16/2016 to 10/21/2016

FLAG TAKEN, FLAG DROPPED
Complete 3 games of Flag Rush in an Extreme Offroad car to unlock the first Halo Horn.
Dates: 10/27/2016 to 10/30/2016

CRUSH HOUR
Complete 3 games of King in an Extreme Offroad car to unlock the second Halo Horn.
Dates: 10/27/2016 to 10/30/2016

THE FORGE
Win a game of either King or Flag Rush in an Extreme Offroad car to unlock the complete Halo Horn.
Dates: 10/27/2016 to 10/30/2016

LOOKS MORE LIKE A PUMA
Win a game of both King and Flag Rush in an Extreme Offroad car to unlock the M12S Warthog CST.
Dates: 10/27/2016 to 10/30/2016





Just great for us Wheel users who cant use the BLOODY HORN!!!!

Xbox one - foolsjester
TX Base
599 Wheel
TH8A Shifter
T3PA Peddels with load cell
Playseat Challenge Seat
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 6:49:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
Do you need XBL Gold to participate in Forzathon?


To clarify my earlier question, is XBL Gold needed for Forzathon entirely, or just the online challenges? There looked like a few challenges where you could do it in single player, so I was wondering. I play on XB1, by the way.


You shouldn't need it, it would be a terrible move on the side of T10 to force gold on people in order to get challenges that seem like you can do them offline.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 6:56:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mapphew Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
Do you need XBL Gold to participate in Forzathon?


To clarify my earlier question, is XBL Gold needed for Forzathon entirely, or just the online challenges? There looked like a few challenges where you could do it in single player, so I was wondering. I play on XB1, by the way.


You shouldn't need it, it would be a terrible move on the side of T10 to force gold on people in order to get challenges that seem like you can do them offline.


Again, thank you for your answer!
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#96 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 7:21:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
It's the same with those drifting challenges, that's another part of the game I just hate (mostly because drifting is not the fastest way to take a turn). Doing 75.000 points in a drift zone with all those drivatars and AI cars ruining the run?.
It's not that difficult, like, I got 120k on a drift zone with the AE86 recently, with minimal effort. A lot cheaper alternative than trying your shot at the AH.

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 8:28:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F69K Go to Quoted Post
I dont recieve the cars you win for the achievements without gamescore. The 94 Silvia and the Falcon. I completed both challenges but it still says 0%. Can anybody help?


Originally Posted by: vNiox Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: F69K Go to Quoted Post
I dont recieve the cars you win for the achievements without gamescore. The 94 Silvia and the Falcon. I completed both challenges but it still says 0%. Can anybody help?


It's not out yet literally the post above you says that.


I posted this in another thread and a mod put it in here, so I couldnt read the post above me. Im sorry. But since the achievements are there with an expiration date, it is just logical to unlock them now. Nobody could know it is still locked.

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#98 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 8:42:53 AM(UTC)
When does it actually start? It's still locked as of right now.

Or is it one of those things where it's set to start at midnight, which is technically the sixth but practically the seventh?
私は日本語が話せません。
Rank: Racing Permit
#99 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:39:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Uberchaun Go to Quoted Post
When does it actually start? It's still locked as of right now.

Or is it one of those things where it's set to start at midnight, which is technically the sixth but practically the seventh?


I was wondering the same thing, I was expecting something announcing it on Twitter or something but nothing has been said, maybe they are waiting for the Forza Friday stream?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#100 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 10:05:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mapphew Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Uberchaun Go to Quoted Post
When does it actually start? It's still locked as of right now.

Or is it one of those things where it's set to start at midnight, which is technically the sixth but practically the seventh?


I was wondering the same thing, I was expecting something announcing it on Twitter or something but nothing has been said, maybe they are waiting for the Forza Friday stream?


Since Max says 6th yet my console says 7th I guess it starts when it is already the 7th in Europe but still the 6th in the US. So 4 to 9 hours from now.
266 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error