This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:30:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SolarVeloce Go to Quoted Post

The first time I posted i linked it straight the Xbox site, but the second time I use postimage which has worked every time for me. Idk what's going on...

I've been able to see it the first as well as the second time. It's not you .. it's them haha. Great shot.

#77 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 6:12:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SolarVeloce Go to Quoted Post

The first time I posted i linked it straight the Xbox site, but the second time I use postimage which has worked every time for me. Idk what's going on...

I've been able to see it the first as well as the second time. It's not you .. it's them haha. Great shot.

Thanks mate :)
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 7:28:46 PM(UTC)
Some more shots from me.

#79 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:06:41 PM(UTC)

My galleries - FH2/FM6/FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 7:38:17 AM(UTC)

1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 2:35:24 PM(UTC)
I think I'm falling in love with the Photo Mode. Really enjoy taking these pictures.
Spent the night out with bae:

I don't know why they end up being this dark though. The car is barely visible. Anyone know how to solve this? The pictures look fine on my Xbox One.

Edited by user Monday, September 19, 2016 2:38:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#82 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 2:55:10 PM(UTC)
I don't know why they end up being this dark though. The car is barely visible. Anyone know how to solve this? The pictures look fine on my Xbox One.

I have the same problem. The couple pictures I took are darker here than they were when I took them. I don't know how to fix it, I'm just saying you aren't alone here.

One of "The 50"
 2 users liked this post.
#83 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 3:30:32 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post

I have the same problem. The couple pictures I took are darker here than they were when I took them. I don't know how to fix it, I'm just saying you aren't alone here.

It's usually the way your TV and PC monitors are calibrated. Most people in the media center calibrate their TV to match their monitor, by taking a shot and uploading it (without quitting photo mode), then adjusting the TV settings while comparing the shot to the shot on the PC monitor (laptop or desktop).

This should make it a bit more accurate. You may also find that the photos capture more area then what you actually see in photo mode, you'll have to adjust for that too.

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
#84 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 3:51:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

It's usually the way your TV and PC monitors are calibrated. Most people in the media center calibrate their TV to match their monitor, by taking a shot and uploading it (without quitting photo mode), then adjusting the TV settings while comparing the shot to the shot on the PC monitor (laptop or desktop).

This should make it a bit more accurate. You may also find that the photos capture more area then what you actually see in photo mode, you'll have to adjust for that too.

I game on my monitor and was uploading the pictures on the very same one. That shouldn't be it then, should it?
It seems as if my first couple of uploads were of better quality than the ones I uploaded after those.
#85 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 8:37:26 PM(UTC)
It's possible that your Xbox needs to be set to RGB Limited instead to RGB Full, OR your monitor needs to be configured to Full/PC RGB range for the HDMI port(s). If your monitor is set to full RGB but your Xbox is limited, then images will appear slightly brighter/less contrast-y then it would on your PC which has full RGB output.

In other words the RGB setting on your Xbox needs to match whatever your monitor is set to (some monitors don't have a setting, so they're stuck in either RGB limited or full.)

edit: The same applies for TVs as well.

Edited by user Monday, September 19, 2016 8:40:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:08:49 AM(UTC)
Here is one that I took.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:09:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#87 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:53:48 AM(UTC)
Here are some pics i took over the last couple if days :) I hope you like them :D

#88 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 4:50:16 PM(UTC)
Throwing in two more just before the game launches!

#89 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:12:14 PM(UTC)

Man I love the Sky!!!

I think these are the last demo-shots from me. So much fun...Hoping the Early Access will be on time. Wish all good luck and greatest fun with the full game...
 1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:20:42 AM(UTC)
My Pics ^^

#91 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:36:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NeoFreeman Go to Quoted Post
My Pics ^^

This one's awesome!

#92 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:07:13 AM(UTC)
Any news about PC demo?
my wife was fired in her job and i cancelled my preorder. Really sad.
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:34:34 AM(UTC)
One more from me

It's so close now
#94 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:44:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Leoshev Go to Quoted Post
Any news about PC demo?
my wife was fired in her job and i cancelled my preorder. Really sad.

"PC demo will be available after launch" is the only thing been said.

#95 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 5:20:22 AM(UTC)
i cant wait till Friday
#96 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:51:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: w8Watch3r Go to Quoted Post
Here are some pics i took over the last couple if days :)

They are awesome pics. Especially the 1st 3. Looks like just a normal drive in the country. Pics like that sell me on the game, because I don't recall that kind of road feeling as much from Horizon 2.
#97 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:01:02 PM(UTC)

#98 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 10:21:52 AM(UTC)

#99 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 3:54:55 PM(UTC)
#100 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 11:34:55 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, October 13, 2016 3:50:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error