This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 7:09:59 AM(UTC)
A wee bit later than i planned but here is a challenge as an alternative to the R3 challenge i posted earlier . I thought it would be a shame for kool's great paint for the R2 Radical to get just the one outing so i decide to use that car . The track is Sedona club reverse and the time to beat is 1:01:088 . I got a new PB by over a second with the car and going from the scoreboards none of you guys in the cluub have tried the course in this class , so PB's all round :)

Usual T and C's as far as prizes go - 50M if you beat my time .I will keep the comp open for 3 weeks or until interest dies first .

Here are a few pics of kools great paint again .

The tune you must use is on my SF now and you should more than likely have the paint already from kools earlier tourny .

Good luck and i hope you enjoy the challenge .
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 6:06:25 AM(UTC)
Thanks, V 😉 I'll be giving this a go - not my favorite track but count me in for a try 👍

I've been painfully busy lately - apologies for my delayed participation

With H3 release, this may be the choking end of FORZA 4 😕

Edited by user Sunday, September 25, 2016 6:11:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sig box
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 9:38:41 AM(UTC)
LOVIN the tune/paint and car/track combo, V!!

1:02.900 on lap 12 - replay posted (ToolmanAuto) - EXCELLENT time you set, will be a tough one to beat!!

Fun Stuff!! =]

TIME UPDATE - 1:01.903 lap 5 :)

Edited by user Sunday, September 25, 2016 10:10:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Time update

CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
#4 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 2:18:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks, V 😉 I'll be giving this a go - not my favorite track but count me in for a try 👍

I've been painfully busy lately - apologies for my delayed participation

With H3 release, this may be the choking end of FORZA 4 😕

Dont be worrying kool , take your time , you dont have to try the tune at all . There have been quite a few challenges where i didnt like the car / track combo and didnt enter so i wont blame you if you give this one a miss to be fair .

#5 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 2:26:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post

1:02.900 on lap 12 - replay posted (ToolmanAuto) - EXCELLENT time you set, will be a tough one to beat!!

Fun Stuff!! =]

Cheers Cape : )

You gotta really push the car , it can take it though . I messed up sooo many laps finding just the right spots for braking / lifting off . Congrats finding another second too . I found that once you turn into the back straight ( ish ) , its full welly until you brake into the last corner . I dunno if thats any help or not . . .
#6 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:05:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: voldemortt Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post

Fun Stuff!! =]

Cheers Cape : )

You gotta really push the car , it can take it though . I messed up sooo many laps finding just the right spots for braking / lifting off . Congrats finding another second too . I found that once you turn into the back straight ( ish ) , its full welly until you brake into the last corner . I dunno if thats any help or not . . .

Thanks for the tips, V :)

Giving the Radical "full welly" on the "back straight" is where I found that second, and have found another 6 tenths or so cleanin things up a bit...... now it's grind time....LOL =]

GREAT challenge, V, THANKS!!

#7 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 12:05:52 PM(UTC)
Not much left to find Cape :) , just a fraction late on the brakes and your there !
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:33:57 AM(UTC)
Registering interest in this and the Mito (probably 1st) if I can slot them in on the weekend!
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:02:30 AM(UTC)
Hi, this ride was really great fun V
will try it again later to attack my PB, but first i have to check out some the other new challenges
1st shot - lap 6 - 1:00.244 - replay up

#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 12:45:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gsxrboy750au Go to Quoted Post
Registering interest in this and the Mito (probably 1st) if I can slot them in on the weekend!

Im pretty flexible with the time scale of my challenges , so if you need extra time to try it out just say here and i will keep it open for you mate .
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 12:47:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MBD Titus72 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, this ride was really great fun V
will try it again later to attack my PB, but first i have to check out some the other new challenges
1st shot - lap 6 - 1:00.244 - replay up

I had no doubt you would beat the time Titus . Only thing left to see is how low you get into the 59's !!!

#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 1:06:24 AM(UTC)
Way toooo fast to me lol
1:03.306 so far.
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:41:12 AM(UTC)
Thanx for giving it a shot Wan , good luck if you decide to try another go at the time .
#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:54:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: voldemortt Go to Quoted Post
Not much left to find Cape :) , just a fraction late on the brakes and your there !

I did what ya said V...... also turned t/c on lol - 1:00.883(pb) on lap 4 - replay posted :)

VERY fun Challenge V, THANKS =]
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 1:56:30 AM(UTC)
Getting closer
1:01.977 - Using traction and stability control to get that. :)
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 5:34:07 AM(UTC)
Nice one Cape . I havent quite mastered driving with TC off in this class yet , dunno if i will too tbh .

Slowly getting there Wan : )

Notification

Icon
Error