11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext
#201 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:13:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SingingTurnip Go to Quoted Post
When I googled looking for more pics of the Crown Vic in the game I found this image: http://www.forzamotorspo...id=2802533&full=true

Does this mean you can change any car into a police one or is it only certain ones - or is that a PC mod?

Likely be through an Aero & Appearance option.

Edit: Misread the question, it's only this and the MK2 Jag so far.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:14:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#202 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:14:20 AM(UTC)
How i can update the game?
#203 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:15:06 AM(UTC)
The update is live now
#204 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:16:20 AM(UTC)
Wow, 1.1 gig update first...
 1 user liked this post.
#205 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:17:12 AM(UTC)
WAIT FOR THE GAME TO UPDATE BEFORE COMPLAINING WHY YOU CAN'T USE THE CARS!

*sighs* sorry for the shout, but it's like 90% of this forum, which is dedicated to bringing the Forza community together, can't seem to read through the posts in a thread about a topic (perhaps someone asked the question that's on everyone's minds ALREADY and that has been answered, for example) before complaining about the pack not being available or "glitched" or whatever.

Generally:
1. Go to thread about new content update being released today
2. TL;DR
3. ???
4. Ask about the new content update again anyway even though didn't read through 8 pages to check if a particular question has been answered.
5. Get called out and profit.
#206 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:19:10 AM(UTC)
Update Ready

Check my Games and Apps
#207 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:19:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGodfather308 Go to Quoted Post
Wow, 1.1 gig update first...

How do you know the size of the update?
#208 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:22:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MysteriousGT1 Go to Quoted Post
Update Ready

Check my Games and Apps

Thank you my friend.
#209 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:28:59 AM(UTC)
still no update appear on the xbox
#210 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:33:54 AM(UTC)
Not PC again! The same thing with VIP membership on PC happening again.. There's no any update on PC.
 1 user liked this post.
#211 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:34:06 AM(UTC)
Nothing in the german windows store. No update, no car pack
#212 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:38:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
Nothing in the german windows store. No update, no car pack

Same here
#213 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:43:26 AM(UTC)
I'm 84% through the update now.
#214 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:51:01 AM(UTC)
I honestly don't mind DLC in Forza as it is purely optional and it adds to the game unlike other developers whose DLC is used to complete the game, whether it be through story or to unlock stuff already on disc. I do agree that the Expansion pass should have been announced when the ultimate edition and car pass was announced. Yes while its true the Ultimate edition didn't say it included the expansion pass, many customers would have thought they were getting the full experience as they wouldn't have expected an expansion pass. I just hope they announce the what those expansions are before the discount ends, i'd hate to buy it and be stuck with a F&F and Drift/drag expansion as they aren't my thing and I'd hate to miss out on saving.

anyway on to the cars.

Pagani Huurrrrr BC- Honestly not my thing, never cared much for supercars, they just don't have that great of performance. plenty cheeper racecars blow their doors off, although the Aventodor SV has taken my fancy and after seeing the Centenario in person I kind of like it too)

Jeep CJ# - love this era of Jeep, like it so much I've forgotten if its a 5 or 7, lol

Spano GTA - Not my thing these supercars that are built to be exclusive rather than good. Looks like a car from GTA, like its trying to resemble a few cars without infringing on copyrights.

Crown Victoria - Honest to god engineering, just a car nothing more nothing less and I love it for that.

BMW M2 - love having variants of same generation cars, although it would be better in FM6 with the higher car count and maybe if we had the S3 saloon over the M235. Should be fun.

Vulcan - RML (the guys who designed and built the Saleen S7, WTCC Cruze) are doing a road legal kit, so no one should take issue with its inclusion.

Lotus - Somewhat forgotten about, not my favourite car from ToCA on PS1, but has nostalgic value and in a game with modern day physics, well who knows, I may just end up liking.

Can't wait for the ATS-V and XE-S

Honestly though guys, give the stuff you don't care for or aren't familiar with a try, you just never know. I hated DP's, didn't care for the 570 or the Audi S3 saloon, and ended up really enjoying them, and they were all DLC at some point.
 1 user liked this post.
#215 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:51:15 AM(UTC)
Update is available in Germany. 1.89 Gig

Edited by user Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:52:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#216 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:00:44 AM(UTC)
1.89 gigs well im not playing tonight :(
#217 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:10:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoulFire XP Go to Quoted Post

I'm in the same boat , i only have my hotspot to be on live with right now, i will have to wait till i can get real internet to download it. I don't have enough data left on my hotspot :"(

I want to play with that crown vic!

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#218 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:16:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoulFire XP Go to Quoted Post

Same here, maybe some time next week :-)

Not too keen on the hypercars myself(although I have the car pass so cant complain,you roll the dice as they fall after all) but I do quite like the Vic, no doubt there will be hunfreds of US Police liveries,and some NYC taxis, a car doesnt have to be the fastest to be fun/good in the game after all
#219 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:24:30 AM(UTC)
Put street tires, race brakes, and round off to the top of B class with engine parts, and you get the full "Hollywood" police chase look going on the Vic, lol. Not bad at all. :)
I would race you, but a dog ate my station wagon.
Who's on first?
#220 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:37:07 AM(UTC)
After the Update Horzion Promo has 2 new cars:

2015 Ford #17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X
1994 Nissan Silvia K's

What's up with that?
You can't buy them.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#221 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:38:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

1994 Nissan Silvia K's

What's up with that?
You can't buy them.

Probably unicorn cars.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#222 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:41:59 AM(UTC)
I still havent got any update.
[img][/img]Playing since 2013
Fujimi drifter.
NEXT UP: DLC PACKS!
 1 user liked this post.
#223 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:43:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

1994 Nissan Silvia K's

What's up with that?
You can't buy them.

Probably unicorn cars.

Forzathon prizes.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#224 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:43:50 AM(UTC)
I wanted to know why the new Smoking Tire car pack has the 2016 BMW M2, when the 2014 BMW M2 is already in the game. It is really frustrating that you are putting a car into the game via a car pack that is already in the game, and is virtually identical. The BMW M2 is not a significant car, and the new model that you have put in is basically no different. This is not a major new model of the car. I would like to know how you think you can charge for this. Forza DLC packs, in my opinion, are often filled with cars that do not interest many people (which is also how you usually fill up the standard car list). I am tired of disappointing car packs for the recent Forza games, which are not worth paying for. Filling car packs with cars that nobody remembers is an insult to those who have bought the game, as you think that we will stand for this. This is why I have eventually resorted to creating this post, because I honestly feel like the paid car packs are being exploited as a way to make money with little effort to include some of the best driving / best looking cars ever made (there are many interesting cars you could include, some which have been in Forza 3 and 4). Finally, I wanted to explain that putting the same car that is already in the game into a dlc car pack is a step too far for me, which drove me to write this.
#225 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:44:44 AM(UTC)
Regarding opinion of the packs its a decent startup

Crown Vic: I expect there to be many a players in free roam just chillin and trying to pull over folk if speeding otherwise its a decent add on

BMW M2 - been wanting this for a while as I love underdogs will probably be using this the most

Pagani: Its been a WHILE since we had something new from pagani hopefully this one will drive better as I do like the huayra - this also confirms that there is the possibility of different variants of the same gen cars which means we could see stuff like the nismo GTR or spyders version of cars down the line

GTA Spano - Have used the verison in driveclub and it is FAST, glad to see more new brands in the forza franchise hopefully can see more off the wall brands future packs

Lotus: I didnt realise this was real as I remember owning a hot wheels version of one pretty unique edition to the game

Vulcan: fave of the pack please don't mess it up Playground/T10

Jeep: I love the current wrangler so will likely enjoy this one

EDIT: Patch is here folks for UK at 1152 MB

Edited by user Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:46:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error