3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2016 2:53:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BoskaPongen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BXGT Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Any eta on this update? Almost a whole week and i havent been able to play.

Assuming you're referring to a Forza Horizon 3 update and not a Windows 10 update:

Forza titles typically receive updates on the first Tuesday of every month (for the first 12 months of their life cycle), as they coincide with the addition of new Car Packs.

So four more days? This is the worst purchase i've ever made in my adult life.

LOL, hear that you dont play Project Cars....soon 2 years and still broken. I have +80hours in Horizon 3, works pretty fine here.

Project Cars was in an outstanding shape even 8 months before release...I don't know what problems you had, but it's insulting to compare a good product with a broken mess just because you specifically wanted to say something good about FH 3.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2016 4:08:21 AM(UTC)
ok, am i the only one getting super annoyed at the ppl that keep stating that the windows 10 update hasn't fixed the stuttering and fps drop?

THEIR ASKING YOU TO INSTALL THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE TO FIX THE DOWNLOAD FREEZE PROBLEM AND PREPARE FOR THE ACTUAL GAME FIX......
the windows 10 update has nothing to do the the actual game engine...

so please stop saying " omg still laggy and freezing in my game , patch didn't work"
[Mod edit - WSD - Profanity and alluding to profanity is against the ToS]
stay cool, their going to fix it

Edited by user Sunday, October 02, 2016 5:49:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2016 10:38:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TormentorD Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BoskaPongen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Any eta on this update? Almost a whole week and i havent been able to play.

Assuming you're referring to a Forza Horizon 3 update and not a Windows 10 update:

Forza titles typically receive updates on the first Tuesday of every month (for the first 12 months of their life cycle), as they coincide with the addition of new Car Packs.

So four more days? This is the worst purchase i've ever made in my adult life.

LOL, hear that you dont play Project Cars....soon 2 years and still broken. I have +80hours in Horizon 3, works pretty fine here.

Project Cars was in an outstanding shape even 8 months before release...I don't know what problems you had, but it's insulting to compare a good product with a broken mess just because you specifically wanted to say something good about FH 3.

I did not say pcars is a bad product, i have over 1000hours on it on all three platforms. But it has loads of bugs that never gonna be fixed. And its not only me. Check pcars forum.
FFB stops working middle of a race, soundlevels suddenly drops, Silverstone Classic pit bug, settings not saved and or lost, land mines, magnentic cars, random disconnections online and like lots more...many of the bugs been there since release.

Edited by user Sunday, October 02, 2016 10:40:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 12:41:20 AM(UTC)
Installed the new update, now winsote gives me "0x8000FFFF" error. thanks. (Had to reset winstore to fix it)

Edited by user Monday, October 03, 2016 6:22:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#55 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 7:31:48 AM(UTC)
Will it let me actually play the game because I bought the game and everything (I even have proof of it in the digital content) But I can't access it at all on my Xbox or through windows 10.
#56 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 7:35:17 AM(UTC)
My Forza 3 on pc crashes at the very beginning when the Playground Games logo shows on screen. Any news on a patch fixing this issue?
#57 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 7:43:38 AM(UTC)
When will the performance issues be fixed?
#58 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 2:48:08 AM(UTC)
waiting
#59 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 3:30:34 AM(UTC)
Go check forzamotorsports twitter there is info about an update that should be out in the next 24hrs
https://twitter.com/Forz...tatus/783071095695904768
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 1:44:19 PM(UTC)
Has anyone heard if they are going to support separate peripherals as I have a G29 wheels and fanatec CSR Elite pedals both plugged in using usb and nothing works!
#61 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 2:22:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Today Microsoft released an update for Windows 10 that addresses a problem that would cause the full game to be downloaded again during our next planned update to Forza Horizon 3. All Windows 10 players are strongly encouraged to download the update immediately to avoid being impacted.

In addition this Windows 10 update also adds in support for Fanatec wheels in both Forza Motorsport 6: Apex and Forza Horizon 3.

If you aren’t sure what version of Windows 10 you have, follow these 3 simple steps: 

Hit the Windows Key + R
Type Winver in the run command text box and hit OK
Look at the dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration info
The version you should see is Version 1607, OS Build 14393.222.

If your Windows 10 Version and OS Build numbers do not match the above, follow these steps to download the latest version: 

Open your Settings app
Select Windows Update
Click “Check for Updates”
Install the available Windows Update
Restart your PC

Thanks,
Brian

I have this build I"m still being forced to re download the game.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 6:57:54 PM(UTC)
I was already updated to latest version and yet i've still got a 73GB download...
 2 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2016 10:28:55 AM(UTC)
Game is up to date, starting, auto optimize the game, select car.... crash to desktop. Thank you Microsoft. You developed the Windows, the DirectX API, the Game, a special "optimized" Nvidia Driver with Nvidia, and the game doesn't work. There while other studios, with not so much home adantage, like Project Cars or Assetto Corsa have the skill to give us a racing game that works? Is this the great initiative for PC Gamer, really?
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 11:09:31 PM(UTC)
seriously.. i havent seen any updates and tbh i have seen that forza updated yesterday but that didnt fixed the wheel support issue.. lol while they said they did -_-

Im using Logitech force GT :/
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 1:29:14 AM(UTC)
I downloaded and installed KB3194798 manually, which increases the build number from 14393.222 to 14393.321.

Now it seems to be possible to pause the download, restart your PC and resume the download, without having to start from scratch again.

I'm at the moment back to 16.90GB out of the 49.24GB and have to wait and see, if I will get my previously very well running game including my progress back.

It's strange, that it gets stated that the game would now not work with Build 14936, like GoW4, but it worked for me with that build and even Build 14942.

I only went back to 14393.222 / 14393.321, because of GoW4, which is a even bigger mess than F3:H and doesn't work on all the newer preview-builds at all, as it seems.

Edit:

The shown download-size went from 49 to 28GB, but it finished the download and install without any issues and my progress is still here too.
There seem to be no performance differences for me, compared to before the re-download etc.pp.

:)

Edited by user Friday, October 14, 2016 6:24:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My DXDIAG: Click
My Spec's: Click
#66 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:41:42 AM(UTC)
my windows does not match its at a newer version i believe is this ok? Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.321)
#67 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 12:25:51 PM(UTC)
I have version 14931.1000; the slow "insider level" Windows preview build.

The game works wonderfully, although I have to redownload the entire game when updating.

#68 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 4:16:21 PM(UTC)
I'd like to say I really love FH3, I spent a lot of money on my pc and Home Theatre system just to play these types of games. The play anywhere features is amazing and I'm so happy to have it implemented now. My biggest concern however is the lack of optimization on the pc version. The game has very low framerate, lots of crashing and terrible stuttering issues. After the most recent update it got worse. I stopped playing the game after the last update because of this. My pc should run this game 60fps 4k, but right now it struggles at 30fps unless I change the affinity settings then I get 40 or 45fps. All I'm asking is full mgpu support, it's what we all paid for it what we all deserve. If not then you shouldn't make an Xbox version because your focus is divided and paying consumers are the ones that suffer. I will be looking forward to the next update.

MarkOne
#69 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 12:41:00 AM(UTC)
where is my update ???

shown game version ingame and on store is 1.0.17.0 !
i think microsoft should create a special support team for this game !
support for this game is awful
windows 10 pro x64 .
#70 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 8:31:54 PM(UTC)
I have confirmed that 14393.222 has been installed correctly and that my current Windows 10 update is version 14393.321! I had followed the instructions that Jason from Microsoft had written on this forum on how to delete the two files related to installing windows store games, however when I try to update Forza Horizon 3 on the PC under the Windows Store/ My Games Library, it is still downloading the entire game and not the update.

This is really annoying, and quite frankly Microsoft/Turn 10, you guys should be sending all owners of the Ultimate Edition a DVD Copy of the PC Version!!!
The fact that this stuff up has been going on for so long now, It's really bad service Microsoft!
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error