9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 10:13:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Athal Ward 088 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MakeMeACoffee Go to Quoted Post
https://twitter.com/mechberg/status/780046708692496386

At least now someone has acknowledges the problem.

Fingers crossed we wont be left out in the cold.

this give me hope

Yeah and another employee also had a quick back and forth with someone on TA about this so we are making ourselves heard slowly.

Keep tweeting the main twitter accounts of playground and Forza as well to keep up the pressure. Just keep it civil and polite
#77 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 1:44:21 PM(UTC)
Hope they fix rivals so we can get the achievements before it gets removed from the store.
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 3:30:47 PM(UTC)
So.... I buy all of addons and Rivals doesn't works... =(

Please.... fix this and before run out servers tell us..... like "We will shut off all the servers after MM-DD-YY".... It's simple.... =)
#79 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:01:00 PM(UTC)
Please fix Rivals
#80 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:23:59 PM(UTC)
I also ask that Rivals and Vendetta be fixed.
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 10:44:32 PM(UTC)
Just adding my voice to the 'please turn rivals back on' crowd.
I'm sure it's just a switch that someone accidentally knocked when playing with FH3 settings... :)
#82 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:53:41 PM(UTC)
Please give us an update on the situation. Even if you tell us that it will be another 2 or 3 weeks that's fine, just as long as we get an honest response.
Just don't leave us in the dark.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:59:10 AM(UTC)
Come on guys it can't be that much hassle to get this turned back on you must of known a lot of people would be picking this up through gwg
#84 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:47:40 AM(UTC)
Please fix Rivals
#85 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 5:59:41 AM(UTC)
Everything worked fine up until the game went Backwards Compatible.

It's almost like the rival database is corrupt and not salvageable or it's a hardware/software issue that will take them more resources then they think it's worth.

I think it's very odd for a game to be free and then announce 3 weeks later that it's EOL.

I've had the game and the Rally expansion pack for a few months. I also find it weird that DLC was on sale earlier this month for it, including the Rally expansion, Season Pass and VIP Membership.

If the rival database or whatever is broken, please just start it from scratch or put some Rivals up there that everyone can beat and get the achievement (without having to release an "update").

I still play it on the 360, but I heard there was an update on the Xbox One for it, so it seems like some work has been put into it.

</ramble>
#86 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:31:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: toobsock Go to Quoted Post
Everything worked fine up until the game went Backwards Compatible.

It's almost like the rival database is corrupt and not salvageable or it's a hardware/software issue that will take them more resources then they think it's worth.

I think it's very odd for a game to be free and then announce 3 weeks later that it's EOL.

I've had the game and the Rally expansion pack for a few months. I also find it weird that DLC was on sale earlier this month for it, including the Rally expansion, Season Pass and VIP Membership.

If the rival database or whatever is broken, please just start it from scratch or put some Rivals up there that everyone can beat and get the achievement (without having to release an "update").

I still play it on the 360, but I heard there was an update on the Xbox One for it, so it seems like some work has been put into it.

</ramble>

They had lots of server issues immediately afterwards - 1000 club medals wouldn't stick, no multiplayer, etc... Its clear the demand just blew the servers temporarily.
Everything else was sorted two or three days later so I assume it was just an oversight not reinstating rivals mode when they fixed those initial problems.
 11 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:27:58 AM(UTC)
Hi folks,

We are investigating our options for re-enabling Rivals in Forza Horizon but we don’t currently have a timeline for when that may happen. As of now, Rivals remains in a disabled state to ensure a great experience for players throughout the rest of the game. Once we have more to share, I'll update this thread.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#88 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:53:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks,

We are investigating our options for re-enabling Rivals in Forza Horizon but we don’t currently have a timeline for when that may happen. As of now, Rivals remains in a disabled state to ensure a great experience for players throughout the rest of the game. Once we have more to share, I'll update this thread.

Thanks,
Brian

Thank you for the info. Hope to be fixed soon.
#89 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:57:24 AM(UTC)
Hi folks,

Thanks,
Brian

Thanks for keeping us updated. Looking forward to when it can be fixed.
#90 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:09:33 PM(UTC)
Really hope this gets fixed, don't want it to end up like Forza 4 where I can't complete the game because features are removed
#91 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:22:51 PM(UTC)
Please bring back the rivals system for both Rally and Singleplayer!

I really need those achievements.

Thanks
#92 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:43:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MakeMeACoffee Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks,

Thanks,
Brian

Thanks for keeping us updated. Looking forward to when it can be fixed.

Let's just hope they're not fobbing us off, hoping we'll forget after time. >> "but we don’t currently have a timeline for when that may happen"
It'd be interesting to see/hear what options they are investigating.
TA Gamercard
 2 users liked this post.
#93 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:59:21 PM(UTC)
I'm sorry, but the fact that it's taken this long to get an official response to this thread is, quite frankly, ridiculous.
 2 users liked this post.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 5:33:58 PM(UTC)
I just found out about this issue. Hope they restore the functionality of Rivals. I paid for the expansion pass to enjoy the full Forza Horizon Experience, and know i find that some thing do not work. Please help us out guys, do it for thecommunity. Do it for the gamers.
#95 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:02:09 AM(UTC)
A response from developer is good, let's now get some action.
Also "We are investigating our options for re-enabling Rivals in Forza Horizon" sound kind of worrying.
 2 users liked this post.
#96 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:43:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mindkiller76 Go to Quoted Post
A response from developer is good, let's now get some action.
Also "We are investigating our options for re-enabling Rivals in Forza Horizon" sound kind of worrying.

That does read very much like marketing speak for "not going to happen"
 2 users liked this post.
#97 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:25:31 PM(UTC)
I've bought this game because I wanted to see if it's worth buying a more recent forza game launched...but seeing the problems here and in the game and not single a word from the developers i can see i will spend my money with better "services".
#98 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:52:16 PM(UTC)
Please bring back the rivals system for both Rally and Singleplayer!

Thanks
#99 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 6:18:13 AM(UTC)
[Mod edit - WSD - Sorry but all posts made to this forum must be in English]

Edited by user Friday, September 30, 2016 6:23:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#100 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 7:50:46 PM(UTC)
fix thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error