15 Pages<<12131415PrevNext
#326 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:32:40 AM(UTC)
Yup, depending where you are thats when it should be playable, i live PST zone and my thing says i can play the 22nd at 9 pm
#327 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:33:24 AM(UTC)
Can confirm that it is local time
#328 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:35:52 AM(UTC)
Microsoft says it will be available at 9:00 p.m. on the store in the east coast as well.

Follow my Instagram, @mistahhdj
#329 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:42:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: D33J Go to Quoted Post
Microsoft says it will be available at 9:00 p.m. on the store in the east coast as well.

i heard that there is going to be a staggered release instead of a global, every place is getting different and same launch times
#330 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:52:57 AM(UTC)
If People just would search or read previous posts... its a worldwide release at the same time.
The Problem for US is that there is only one US Xbox Site and not one for every Timezone they got (same goes for every Country with multiple Timezones).

At the End this what is left:
https://goo.gl/OkB9CE (Countdown)
Intel i7 5960X
Asus X99 Deluxe
16GB Avexir Platinum DDR4-2400 RAM
EVGA GeForce GTX1080 FTW Hybrid
Asus PG348Q Monitor
#331 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:54:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Let's try this again. Are residents in Central and Pacific US timezones showing midnight local or midnight Eastern at the link below?

Let's do a test, please. I'd like to see what the date and time shows for various zones. Looking for:
Please go to this link www.microsoft.com/store/p/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/9nblggh4rq31 and note the date and time, and also click on the Alternate Editions: FH3 Ultimate link and note its time. Post the following:

Your country/region
The language code in the url displayed in your browser (between .com/ and /store)
Date and Time for Ultimate
Date and Time for Standard

So in my case it's
US Eastern
en-us
9/23/2016 12:00:00 AM
9/27/2016 12:00:00 AM

Pacific Time says 9/22/16 9pm launch time.
User is suspended until 3/6/2044 4:22:35 AM(UTC)
#332 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:00:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RioT LiNaRo Go to Quoted Post
If People just would search or read previous posts... its a worldwide release at the same time.
The Problem for US is that there is only one US Xbox Site and not one for every Timezone they got (same goes for every Country with multiple Timezones).

Nope.

New Zealand guys can play now, and even Aussies. Because its after 12 AM there. Game should normally unlock after 12 AM in everyone's region, provided they purchased from same regions store.

#333 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:01:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RioT LiNaRo Go to Quoted Post

This is incorrect, the game releases at midnight in each time-zone. It is a staggered release.
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live. Gamertag: The Novacat

#334 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:12:21 AM(UTC)
Let's try this again. Are residents in Central and Pacific US timezones showing midnight local or midnight Eastern at the link below?

Let's do a test, please. I'd like to see what the date and time shows for various zones. Looking for:
Please go to this link www.microsoft.com/store/p/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/9nblggh4rq31 and note the date and time, and also click on the Alternate Editions: FH3 Ultimate link and note its time. Post the following:

Your country/region
The language code in the url displayed in your browser (between .com/ and /store)

So in my case it's
US Eastern
en-us

Mine is showing as 11:00:00 PM Central Time 9/22/2016

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:13:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#335 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:21:30 AM(UTC)
Game should be out in Australia and I live in and bought my copy from the Australian store, despite the fact it says I own the game and have it installed, when I click play it says I'm early and to check the Xbox store for release time. When I check the store it says now available. Have tried 3 system restarts and still no luck.
#336 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:25:14 AM(UTC)
well I played the first mission recruited my first drivatar now stuck a loading screen say 81% installed even though I pre-installed the game and now my game's and apps wont let me manage any game and crashes to dashboard after awhile.
#337 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:29:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Abel561 Go to Quoted Post
well I played the first mission recruited my first drivatar now stuck a loading screen say 81% installed even though I pre-installed the game and now my game's and apps wont let me manage any game and crashes to dashboard after awhile.

Are you playing on XB1 or PC?
#338 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:56:10 AM(UTC)
I'm in SoCal and it says "Release date: 9/22/2016, 9:00:00 PM"
#339 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:17:51 AM(UTC)
My only complaint with this release schedule. Why do Eastern US players have to wait until tomorrow morning while the Californians (The Chosen Ones) Get to play tonight at 9pm?

It would be nice if I could play tonight so that I can get through the intro, and then wake up early the next morning to explore the map.
#340 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:26:19 AM(UTC)
Like you I per-ordered the Ultimate Edition for the early access. Imagine my surprise to see my friends playing last night that purchased the base version from a major chain. Epic fail by Turn 10 & Playground games. You pay more to be the first on and end up being last. I wonder what they'll offer for restitution?
"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
 7 users liked this post.
#341 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:33:31 AM(UTC)
If you paid more just to play 4 days earlier, there's something wrong with you.

I got the ultimate edition for the content. Early access is a bonus
#342 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:37:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post

Your country/region

So in my case it's
US Eastern
en-us

Mine is showing as 11:00:00 PM Central Time 9/22/2016

Mine shows "Release date: 9/22/2016, 9:00:00 PM" I am in SoCal
#343 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:52:47 AM(UTC)
You would think Forza would just tell us when it's playable at this point. I have a case where I lived in the east coast and bought it digital there but moved to California since then so I have no idea if I'm considered east coast or West coast still.
#344 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:38:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blackhole552 Go to Quoted Post

Everyone has different reasons for buying the things they do. Early access was the only reason I saw to spend the extra amount. If all you were concerned about is content you could have saved $20 a purchased the deluxe edition. That's right. What's the difference between Ultimate and Deluxe? $20 and early access. They took the $20 and gave early access to everyone.
- Enzo Ferrari

3 users liked this post.
#345 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:41:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HONUSDAN Go to Quoted Post

Everyone has different reasons for buying the things they do. Early access was the only reason I saw to spend the extra amount. If all you were concerned about is content you could have saved $20 a purchased the deluxe edition. That's right. What's the difference between Ultimate and Deluxe? $20 and early access. They took the $20 and gave early access to everyone.

Ultimate has the Car Pass. Deluxe doesn't.
#346 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:46:33 AM(UTC)

As Hurricane said, Ultimate has the car pass, Deluxe does not. Also, they did not give early access to everyone, just those who purchased Ultimate, members of the press and a select few members of the community.

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:47:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#347 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:50:36 AM(UTC)

Deluxe comes with the 1st 2 packs. They are usually about $8 a piece. The pass should get you 4 more.

- So you saved $4.

Like I said, you have your reasons. I may not understand them, but their yours. Don't mock someone that feels early access was way more important than content. For me it's more important to get shared tunes and liveries up before it gets flooded by flat black than to have a few more cars that I'll never drive.
- Enzo Ferrari

#348 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:52:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

As Hurricane said, Ultimate has the car pass, Deluxe does not. Also, they did not give early access to everyone, just those who purchased Ultimate, members of the press and a select few members of the community.

Nope! As I stated in my post. People who purchased the physical standard edition from stores were playing yesterday.
- Enzo Ferrari

2 users liked this post.
#349 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:54:40 AM(UTC)

Deluxe comes with the 1st 2 packs. They are usually about $8 a piece. The pass should get you 4 more.

- So you saved $4.

Like I said, you have your reasons. I may not understand them, but their yours. Don't mock someone that feels early access was way more important than content. For me it's more important to get shared tunes and liveries up before it gets flooded by flat black than to have a few more cars that I'll never drive.

Deluxe comes with the All-star pack and VIP, that's it. Not the first two car packs The other two that came from pre-ordering were for FH2 and FM6.

Straight from the Microsoft Store:

Description
PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One).
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#350 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:49:37 PM(UTC)
I am going to leave this countdown here. It is for exact release time and date for the ultimate edition.

http://www.my-countdown....ition-exact-release-time
15 Pages<<12131415PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error