#1 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:31:26 PM(UTC)
Weren't the top 50% of week 2 and 3 supposed to receive the Porsche and NASCAR car packs? I was top 10% on both weeks and didn't receive anything.
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 5:04:31 PM(UTC)
They havent been sent yet
It did say up to 90 days for prizes other than unicorns

See this post too
http://forums.forzamotor...from-league-doobrie.aspx

Edited by user Sunday, August 28, 2016 5:10:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:33:24 PM(UTC)
I thought it said "upto to 9 months"? Although I'm sure that's just covering themselves.

With how many codes they gotta send out (about 5000-6000 I think), past experience with special DLC codes and since they are working outside of Xbox/Forza (ESL) I wouldn't expect anything for at least 2 weeks at best.

Wouldn't be surprised if Forza Horizon 3 was released before people started getting the codes personally.
#4 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:00:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bremics Go to Quoted Post

Wouldn't be surprised if Forza Horizon 3 was released before people started getting the codes personally.

For unicorn cars:

'Players should look for these cars to be delivered to their Forza Motorsport 6 inboxes starting next week.'

http://www.forzamotorspo...t/en-us/news/wir_8_12_16

For DLC prizes:

'Prizes may take up to 90 days to deliver. Most participants should receive their prizes within 30 days following the Season 1 Grand Finals.'

http://play.eslgaming.co...ship-season-1-open/rules
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#5 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 7:00:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: bremics Go to Quoted Post

For unicorn cars:

'Players should look for these cars to be delivered to their Forza Motorsport 6 inboxes starting next week.'

For DLC prizes:

'Prizes may take up to 90 days to deliver. Most participants should receive their prizes within 30 days following the Season 1 Grand Finals.'

http://play.eslgaming.co...ship-season-1-open/rules

So if I understand that right Sunday the season 1 grand final is there after that they will decide who has made it in the top 50% of registered players and then they will send them between like 3 to 9 weeks after the final.
But they have like 3 leaderboards to check plus if someone is registered or not.
Man that's a lot of work! Good luck Turn 10 and ESL this is how I finished week 1 top 2%, week 2 top 11% and week 3 top 1%. All in all I had a great time racing and although I missed the last two days of week 1 and the first 4 days of week 2 (i was on a holiday for a week) but I think I'm pretty safe.
#6 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 7:47:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WoolenRacer Go to Quoted Post

So if I understand that right Sunday the season 1 grand final is there after that they will decide who has made it in the top 50% of registered players and then they will send them between like 3 to 9 weeks after the final.
But they have like 3 leaderboards to check plus if someone is registered or not.
Man that's a lot of work! Good luck Turn 10 and ESL this is how I finished week 1 top 2%, week 2 top 11% and week 3 top 1%. All in all I had a great time racing and although I missed the last two days of week 1 and the first 4 days of week 2 (i was on a holiday for a week) but I think I'm pretty safe.

Either you are trolling ... or $@£€$/*!

First 50% of each divisions leaderboard. Not 50% of whatever else .

http://forums.forzamotor...Registered-on-ESL.aspx?=
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:09:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post

Either you are trolling ... or $@£€$/*!

First 50% of each divisions leaderboard. Not 50% of whatever else .

http://forums.forzamotor...Registered-on-ESL.aspx?=

Sorry but why has ESL got a signup for the open championship then? I mean I don't want to troll or something but if you are registered by just participating why they have that signup on their site that's only causing confusion to me and maybe others. I have signed up for it just to be sure but if you are right then ESL should make it more clear where that sign up is for as I could have just gone for 35%. Again sorry if you think I'm ignorant but I just thought the ESL site hasn't got the clearest layout.
#8 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 4:58:54 PM(UTC)
Anyone can get the Unicorn cars simply for racing.

To be eligible for the DLC prizes - Week 1: Car Pass, Week 2: Porsche Expansion, Week 3: NASCAR Expansion - you had to be registered on ESL. Then, the top 50% of REGISTERED ON ESL players in their respective Forza League - Grassroots, Enthusiast, Professional, Elite, Pinnacle - will receive the prize.

For example, if ten players raced in your league:

1: NOT REGISTERED
2: NOT REGISTERED
3: NOT REGISTERED
4: NOT REGISTERED
5: NOT REGISTERED
6: NOT REGISTERED
7: REGISTERED
8: REGISTERED
9: REGISTERED
10: REGISTERED

Then players 1 - 5 WILL NOT win the prize. Players 7 and 8 would get the prize.

Hope that makes sense.

There was an announcement in the news section about this, there was also a thread or two, and comprehensive directions on ESL's website in the Forza section.

Edited by user Monday, August 29, 2016 4:59:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:11:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post

To be eligible for the DLC prizes - Week 1: Car Pass, Week 2: Porsche Expansion, Week 3: NASCAR Expansion - you had to be registered on ESL. Then, the top 50% of REGISTERED ON ESL players in their respective Forza League - Grassroots, Enthusiast, Professional, Elite, Pinnacle - will receive the prize.

Hope that makes sense.

There was an announcement in the news section about this, there was also a thread or two, and comprehensive directions on ESL's website in the Forza section.

Sorry but then the confusion is caused by Noobertson's posts I don't have anything against him but this just causes confusion as he says you just have to race to be registered. Still though as I said I've registered on ESL and I'm standing really safe in the top 50% so I'm just gonna wait for my dlc.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:08:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post

Hope that makes sense.

Sorry but then the confusion is caused by Noobertson's posts I don't have anything against him but this just causes confusion as he says you just have to race to be registered. Still though as I said I've registered on ESL and I'm standing really safe in the top 50% so I'm just gonna wait for my dlc.

I still don't know WHO started with these fancy charts , but they are JUST WRONG.

First 50% of the leaderboard QUALIFY for a prize. And only REGISTERED players will receive it.

In the example posted above NOBODY would receive the prize because all qualified players are not registered !!!

#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:09:41 AM(UTC)
What steps need to be done to get the Forza Racing Championship DLC prizes and unicorn cars.

Since many people asked and some others misunderstand things, here's an overview what you need to do, to receive the Forza 6 DLC prizes and the unicorns.

Inside the full rules the ESL says:

Originally Posted by: ESL Go to Quoted Post
The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize. Only qualified players who have registered for ESL and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.

But what does that exactly mean ?

It may be a little confusing, since they use the word 'registered' three times in only two sentences, and mean a total different thing each time.

• The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize.

• Only qualified players who have registered for ESL

• and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.

1. The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize.

Or better: The top 50% of registered 'ESL Open Series' players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize.

The 'ESL Open Series' is nothing more than the FM6 league event!
Participants must be registered with an Xbox Gold account. (of course, without Gold you can't join leagues). 1. #ForzaRC Rules
To 'register' you just need to finish one race and earn at least 100 points inside the leaderboard.

At this point you will already receive the weekly unicorn car, and if you make it inside the first 50% of your divisions leaderboard until the end of the league-event you are 'qualified' for the DLC prize.

See also Mechbergs post here

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Bonus participation cars will be sent to everyone who takes part in the Elite Series Rivals Qualifier and/or the Open Series League on a weekly basis. No registration required.

Registration is for Open Series DLC prizes and for Elite Series prizing.

Brian

But to receive the DLC prize you need to do TWO more things ...

2. Only qualified players who have registered for ESL

You need to create an ESL account here

And to be on the save side(*), set your country, date of birth and gamertag inside your ESL account.

(*)= This is only listed inside the shortened rules of the 'Elite Cup', but see #3 below
Originally Posted by: ESL Go to Quoted Post
Qualified players need to register an account on ESL play with correct info of country, date of birth and gamertag.

3. and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.

Inside your ESL account you need to 'register' for the 'Open Event' here

To check if you're really registered for the 'ForzaRC Open' event, you can search your gamer here

And ... inside the full rules they also state:

Quote:
The Forza Racing Championship Season 1 will be open to players age 16 and older in the Elite Series and age 14 and older in the Open Series. Minors must have permission from a parent / legal guardian, who must agree to these Official Rules on Participants behalf.

Quote:
The Open Series is available to residents in all Xbox One markets, listed here

Quote:
The Elite Series is available to residents of the following countries: 1. #ForzaRC Rules

Prize overview:

When I receive my prizes:

For unicorn cars:

For DLC prizes:

Any open questions:

Feel free to create a support ticket inside the ESL system here, as stated inside the rules at the very top.

#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:11:24 AM(UTC)
Nooberton, I was wrong I guess. That's how it was explained in another thread earlier.

At least to me, it makes sense now. Hopefully the other guy also gets it.

I'm not worried, anyway you cut it I'll be getting a prize for Week 1 and 3 so.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:13:20 AM(UTC)
Alright now I get it sorry didn't read the things you wrote under point 2 so you have to be registered on ESL and signed up for the open event. So I'm safe either way for week 1,2 and 3.
Again sorry I misunderstood it because of point 1 but that was for the unicorns and I didn't read on to point 2.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 9:04:35 AM(UTC)
So just to further muddy the waters, what's the point of racing in the "open" series "ladders" they have going this week in conjunction with ESL? Pride? Bragging rights? I see no prizes listed anywhere for jumping through all the ESL hoops, or am I being ignorant?
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 9:13:04 AM(UTC)
? There is no ForzaRC league this week. What ladders are you talking about?

Edited by user Tuesday, August 30, 2016 9:13:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 9:19:00 AM(UTC)
On the ESL site, under the green "ESL Open" tab. There's 375 players registered, and matches going on now. You have to do an "instant match" or a "matchmaker" match, get in contact with your opponent, race the 1v1 race, save the screenshot of the results, etc. I see no point to it all, other than being ranked in that group of 375.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:44:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hoosierider1 Go to Quoted Post
On the ESL site, under the green "ESL Open" tab. There's 375 players registered, and matches going on now. You have to do an "instant match" or a "matchmaker" match, get in contact with your opponent, race the 1v1 race, save the screenshot of the results, etc. I see no point to it all, other than being ranked in that group of 375.

It's the current 'Forza (One) Open Ladder 1on1 Global' event.

You race only for the 'fame' yes. But with ESL rules, 1on1 eSport style, bla bla ... Very different to the open multiplayer wreckfest.

The ForzaRC was made to introduce people to the ESL system.

When you check the last events you can see, that the ESL Forza community didn't existed so far ...

http://play.eslgaming.co...za/xbox/past-tournaments

0-5 players ... WT*

Edited by user Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:58:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:56:14 PM(UTC)
Ah. Makes sense now, thanks for clearing that up for me. Too much hassle if you ask me, which, of course, nobody did.

I'll take my cars and whatever else, and call it a day.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:30:04 AM(UTC)
What happened to the prize

Watch the Twich Grand Final Elite race on sunday 4/9 to recive all the DLC content ?

I am like 100 % sure that this was a price at first, but seems to be removed now ?
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 5:06:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Feebbil Go to Quoted Post
What happened to the prize

Watch the Twich Grand Final Elite race on sunday 4/9 to recive all the DLC content ?

I am like 100 % sure that this was a price at first, but seems to be removed now ?

They removed it, yes.

#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 6:19:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hoosierider1 Go to Quoted Post

Over 400 now. Seems to be pretty popular so far.

The point is fun. That's it and that's exactly what ESL states the 1v1 races are for.

So far it's been pretty fun. You're forced to drive stock cars that you've likely never used and are forced to try things that may be out of your comfort zone. Theres also a bit of strategy if you know you're opponents weaknesses.

I like that the host chooses car and class and opponent has to search through the class and find a car they think will give them an advantage and then roles switch race 2.

It's something different and you won't find those rules in FM6 multiplayer.

Only issue I have is that the skill gap is huge. I could have lapped an opponent the other day if I didn't slow down. There definitely needs to be more people playing so that you cannot play against lower ranked players.

The posting of scores and screen shots takes less than 5 minutes to do which is nice.
#22 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 6:36:49 PM(UTC)
Prizes *are* coming... Got my week #3 DLC prize today (NASCAR expansion). Still waiting for week #1&2 prizes.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:43:49 AM(UTC)
Good to hear some folks have received some of their Forza RC prizes.
I received the custom-liveried cars promptly, but haven't received any of the DLC prizes, yet. I earned all 3, so am watching for them all.
Did receive the free Halo Warthog code for FH3 the other day, though, so that was nice.

Good luck to all who are awaiting prize codes!

Notification

Icon
Error