35 Pages<<2829303132>>PrevNext
#726 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:01:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: o War Eagle o Go to Quoted Post
The GT350R engine sound is wrong again. Like the beginning of Forza 6. Anybody else notice in online that if another person revs up theirs it sounds like the updated Forza 6 version but when you rev up yours it sounds wrong? Hopefully they fix this.

Yeah i noticed, it sounds more like a corvette then the 5.2L flat plane crank it has.
#727 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:03:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
On the hunt for wreckers ;)

This is ironic as only the demo is out and already the griefers are out. Some buddies and I were drifting last night in the drift zone and two guys in GT350Rs kept blocking/ramming us out of the way.

*sigh*

Wonder if it's possible to ban someone from a demo.
#728 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:27:16 AM(UTC)
A question to all who played the demo -

Is there any wild life in the game? I didn't see any single animal in the FH3 world. It would be very disappointment if there is no wild life on the game's map. And also, can we expect to see some walking ppl around the city streets?

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:46:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#729 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:34:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smolniygd Go to Quoted Post

Is there any wild life in the game? I didn't see any single animal in the HF3 world. It would be very disappointment if there is no wild life on the game's map. And also, can we expect to see some walking ppl around the city streets?

Thanks for the reply.

No to walking people. Yes to some wildlife it seems, while doing the Nomad Bucket List challenge, I went through one of the pond type things, which had a few crocodiles/alligator things going into it, with one already in the pond.
#730 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:57:40 AM(UTC)

Is there any wild life in the game? I didn't see any single animal in the HF3 world. It would be very disappointment if there is no wild life on the game's map. And also, can we expect to see some walking ppl around the city streets?

Thanks for the reply.

No to walking people. Yes to some wildlife it seems, while doing the Nomad Bucket List challenge, I went through one of the pond type things, which had a few crocodiles/alligator things going into it, with one already in the pond.

Sad there are no generic humans walking the streets, and if there are only crocodiles that's also very poor implementation of the play world. Don't want to play on dead area as it was in both TDU, especially after The Crew's world, which is rich about life on the map and it makes a very deep immersion.

They could put some humans at those tables around the houses and cafes at least...

Edited by user Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:59:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#731 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:05:36 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply.

Sad there are no generic humans walking the streets, and if there are only crocodiles that's also very poor implementation of the play world. Don't want to play on dead area as it was in both TDU, especially after The Crew's world, which is rich about life on the map and it makes a very deep immersion.

They could put some humans at those tables around the houses and cafes at least...

There's humans inside some of the buildings it seems. Will grab an image when I can.

Image of the crocodile/alligator thing;

#732 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:05:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: raptorscream Go to Quoted Post
Well Apex isnt all that well optimized, it stutters and micro freezes while racing. Drops from constant 60fps to 20-30 without reason

For those fighting with Stutters on Apex - try to turn off GameDVR in the XBox App!
Solved the Problem for me on my 2nd PC and a friends Laptop ;)
Intel i7 5960X
Asus X99 Deluxe
16GB Avexir Platinum DDR4-2400 RAM
EVGA GeForce GTX1080 FTW Hybrid
Asus PG348Q Monitor
 1 user liked this post.
#733 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:08:38 AM(UTC)
I've just found out you can choose to have "Bandit" as your name, I know what I'm driving around the place for sure now!
#734 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:39:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gairsy101 Go to Quoted Post
Hi how many roads are discoverable in the demo?, I want to find them all but I don't know if I have already covered all of them. I have found 121 roads :)

I found 131 roads and 43 boards in my last run with the demo. Not positive that I got them all, but it has to be pretty close.
#735 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:44:47 AM(UTC)
I have been playing the Horizon 3 demo and have noticed something very irritating and it needs to be fixed. There are new car sounds in the game for instance the Silvia S15 has the 3.2l inline 6 from the E46 Bmw M3 and when you are driving the car sounds like that but my friend doesn't hear the sound of the inline 3.2L he hears the RB26 swap. It's the same with the Shelby GT350R the cars sound in horizon 3 is different to Forza 6 when your driving but again from my friends perspective he hears the car sound from the Forza 6 version, I think it's lazy that you've copied the sound from forza 6 and it needs to be fixed. It's also the same story for the Bmw M4.
#736 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:56:52 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply.

There's humans inside some of the buildings it seems. Will grab an image when I can.

Image of the crocodile/alligator thing;

Humans!

#737 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:01:43 AM(UTC)

Don't judge too soon! There are many humans walking around the shopping districts and such. A variation of wildlife is also present: crocodiles/alligators, kangaroos, I saw some foxes I think.
#738 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:01:50 AM(UTC)
Thank You Playgrounds Games and Turn 10! If the Demo is this amazing I can't imagine what the full game will be like. The world looks absolutely beautiful! The cockpit view works and looks better than Forza Horizon 2. The roads and dirt roads are amazing! The sky, weather and stars are amazing! The physics feel pretty damn good too! Much more challenging than FH2 and it feels kind of close to Forza Motorsport 6! Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks for this awesome game! Unlimited download here I come! Just dont let the wife know how much it cost! Lol
 1 user liked this post.
#739 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:05:51 AM(UTC)
Nice to see a positive thread vs. all the complaining over miniscule things in the game.

I completely agree, this game, especially visually is miles better than FH2, The vehicles, at least from the demo, seem to be better weighted, there isn't just oversteer for days on RWD cars, and understeer on AWD and FWD, the world is much more open, and is more challenging because of that (You actually have to watch yourself on many of the game's roads that have the wooden guardrails, I have fallen off a cliff after taking a turn too vigorously) the engine sounds are amazing, all the little crackles and pops are just... better.

I cannot wait for the full version of this game. One and a half weeks to go!

Follow my Instagram, @mistahhdj
 1 user liked this post.
#740 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:12:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post

Don't judge too soon! There are many humans walking around the shopping districts and such. A variation of wildlife is also present: crocodiles/alligators, kangaroos, I saw some foxes I think.

That gives a hope, thanks!

And that pic with girls near the house too, thanks!
 1 user liked this post.
#741 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:18:32 AM(UTC)
I have to agree with everything said especially the sounds of the vehicles, I can't wait to hear some of the other cars in the full game and explore the world and see all the amazing views in the game, roll on the 23rd
#742 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:28:31 AM(UTC)
If you cruise around slowly there's a lot of people in the shopping areas and in some of the houses. Obviously nobody on the pavements though. The price of the open world; anywhere with pedestrians is inherently a no-drive zone.
 1 user liked this post.
#743 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:13:06 AM(UTC)
I LOVE IT. Great job T10. 1 million claps for you. I can't wait to play it.
KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN AND ON THE TRACK
#744 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:32:43 AM(UTC)
I play everything on simulation and the off roading is challenging making want to comeback for more. Love the drift zones. The cars sound amazing.
#745 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:37:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RioT LiNaRo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: raptorscream Go to Quoted Post
Well Apex isnt all that well optimized, it stutters and micro freezes while racing. Drops from constant 60fps to 20-30 without reason

For those fighting with Stutters on Apex - try to turn off GameDVR in the XBox App!
Solved the Problem for me on my 2nd PC and a friends Laptop ;)

my gameDVR is off and i still have those micro freezes and stutters
its like 0,01% of the time but its really annoying
i can play races on high at 80-105 fps smoothly and then out of nothing it drops to 30 fps with stutters and a minute later (if i did not rage quit lol) it goes back up to 80
hopw FH3 isnt like that i hope they use this time to xtra optimise it for PC users
but i guess after everything i read it be a broken port :( FeelsBadMan
#746 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:49:57 AM(UTC)
Couldn't agree more for me just the demo has been amazing so I can only imagine how amazing the full game is going to be, the demo has made me more excited than ever for Horizon 3
#747 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:25:03 AM(UTC)
Yeah, the demo erased my fears of pre-ordering the Ultimate. I was quite impressed, even if it was a bit short for my liking :)

And yes, I did accidentally drive off a cliff too. Oh what fun.

The 23rd is closer now than it ever was before, yet it still seems so far away!
One of "The 50"
#748 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 10:16:28 AM(UTC)
Demo is unreal... anyone saying otherwise... welll...
#749 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:22:46 PM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 3 is a work of art. Simply stunning. The sky and environment look gorgeous even before you get to the cars..which are rendered beautifully..they just look amazing. The visual handling when you watch others drive around is much more realistic on 3 than it was on H2..the cars just look heavier and dont twitch about..its far more realistic. The car views are closer too making the cars look deliciously sexy and in your face..I like that..you need to be close to the car to get the right feel.
Another major feature that impressed me was the sound. Its a hundred times better than the last entry..the engines growl angrily and its just a delight to squeeze the throttle! Even the fences sound like something has actually happened when you plough through them..giving off a loud battering volley of thuds and smash sounds.
Only dissapointment with the demo is I cant find any trains and you CANT SEE the drones which would have been an extra touch of fun. But A MASSIVE WELL DONE to Playground Games for this stunning feat of a game! It certainly puts the Xboxone in the spotlight for ghe best racing console..
Nibbles x
#750 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:24:13 PM(UTC)
With the drones issue, drive over to the bay horizon festival and go to max height and then just start looking around you can see the drone from time to time
35 Pages<<2829303132>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error