5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 3:10:38 AM(UTC)
Here are some pics of our first GUMBALL 300 meet, which is one of the biggest and most interesting yearly events in the automotive world in real life. We separated in two groups (2x6 players). Every group had its own leader and we drove "Italian style" (** explanation on the first page). Had a lot of fun :)

1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 3:30:20 AM(UTC)
President Barack Obama has arrived in Northern France to give his key note speech kicking off the first day of the Horizon Festival.

Obama was greeted on the Tarmac by Nice's Mayor McGillicutty. The two leaders shook hands before Obama departed in the motorcade heading to the Horizon Festival for his speech. The President is also expected to discuss the future of RM&C in the Automotive industry ;)

Next day the Queen arrived to discuss the future of the British automobile industry in Europe ;)

1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 6:01:16 AM(UTC)
*** VIP PLAYERS UPDATE ***
* HERE IS A LINK THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO THE "VIP" PLAYERS LIST ANS SHOW YOU DETAILED INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE "VIP" PLAYERS AND THEIR RIGHTS AND BENEFITS IN THE CLUB *
https://docs.google.com/...Tt5Y1KPApRDCsMmRZA-BIxKg

#104 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:46:03 AM(UTC)
LATEST UPDATES

******* ONE OF THE BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT CLUB UPDATES WE HAD SO FAR *******

I'm very happy to officially announce one of the biggest and most important updates we had so far in our club and that NO OTHER club in Horizon 2 offers and that will strengthen us as one of the best car clubs in Forza Horizon 2. WE ARE THE FIRST AND ONLY club that offers custom license plates with special and unique symbols for every club member!

Every player can choose between a MONACO, ITALIA and FRENCH PLATE, with individual symbols for every player

Photos made by EL3KTPRO and Tuna001

Edited by user Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:51:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#105 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:24:29 AM(UTC)
Leave information about time zone in the day you'll be driving
#106 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:30:23 AM(UTC)
Also I need information how to join the club so hit me back with that info please P
#107 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 6:25:29 AM(UTC)
After 7months due boredom and other projects i decided to leave this club and most probably FH2 all together.(game is amazing however i did explore all i wanted and game have nothing more to offer) I cant thank enough to all the members for so many good memories and mr. wolf for amazing organization and in the end creation of this club and bringing all the people enjoying cruising together. If you like to cruise and FH2 is still your thing i highly recommend this club. Members are very active, friendly daily spamming our whatsapp group chat with cars and pizza(Italy!) related news. Wolfs leadership is tight but sensibly. He is open to new players giving them a chance good advices and care about comfort of old members and listen to their feedback. He is constantly improving this club and always devotedly leading the cruise when we are all bored and want just to blindly follow his taillights :) Cruising with many players is not that easy as you may think but he has his own vision and so far i can say its working perfectly making all the cruises very enjoyable and entertaining. I did find many good club-mates of all sorts always willing to have fun, drift or relax while going low&slow. (or crazy&fast!) Again thanks to everyone who ever cruised with me. See you in FH3 if it get announced and bring some nice changes with more content.

I almost forgot to post this here. Here is a compilation of some club/none-club fun moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjMTpSIivzY
#108 Posted : Saturday, June 4, 2016 4:00:03 AM(UTC)
Hey guys i think we should do a Gumboil 3000 cruise on Forza Horizon 2. Waddaya say?
#109 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 2:02:53 AM(UTC)
I'm happy to announce the new and so far only RM&C Club Co-leader, which is the second highest position in the club, after the club leader. Congratulations to YA BUZZIN BLUD, who is the most frequent player in the club, a great driver and loyal member who is constantly giving feedback and ideas that will improve our club and the content we offer and he is a great choice for that position

Club Co-leader rights and tasks:

1.The Co-leader will be able to host official meets, cruises and events when I'm not there (every time you join his session, and I'm not there, it's still an official meet) or if I allow him to host a meet or event even if I'm present

2.He has all rights and permissions that I usually have (starting a vote, choosing convoy leaders etc.) in 2 situations: during meets and cruises if I'm not there or if I allow him to host a meet or event, even if I'm present in this meet. All players will need to follow his decisions

3. He has the permission to warn players or send them feedback about their driving and behaviour

4. He will be under my observation and there will be "undercover" players from time to time who will prove the quality of his hosting and leadership when I'm not there. I will always inform the Co-leader if there have been "undercover" players in the meet, without mentioning their names.

5. Beside me, the Co-leader is the only player that has the permission to overtake other players during meets, cruises and events.

6. Beside me, the Co-leader is the only player that has the permission to ignore the minimum safety distance of 2 car-lengths

7. He will be the closest player to me and the first player who will get informed about ideas and future updates and he will have the chance to discuss and improve them.

8. He will be the first player that will get access to new club content included in future club updates

9. He will get the special co-leader plate, with the player number 0 02 (other players have numbers from 0 10- 0 99). The numbers will be in red and on the side of the plate there will be the letters CO-L

10. He will be set as the Co-leader in Forza too, which will get him the Co-leader symbol next to his name in game

11. The Co-leader will need to post club related content (texts, pics etc.) in our forza.forums page 3 times a month.

12. The Co-leader will need to host at least 1 meet a week. This is the minimum number, but there will be more meets and events hosted by him in a week

13. The Co-leader will need to inform me after every hosted official meet and event, if I wasn't present

#110 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 12:28:59 PM(UTC)
Beside the custom club license plates update, this is the BIGGEST CLUB UPDATE we had so far And we are again the ONLY CLUB in Forza Horizon 2 that offers this kind of content for all official club members. We have created a new database where you can find different designs and tunes for your cars, separated in different categories (cruising, drifting, "Italian style," off-road etc.). You can also add your own designs and tunes or your favorite designs and tunes from other players

HOW TO USE IT:

1. It will only work if you download the Google Docs App on your phone

2. Log in in the Google documents app

3. Send me the email address that you have used for logging in the app, so I can share the database documents with you.

4. After you've received the documents, open every document (designs, off-road, drag races, "Italian style" etc.), so you can use the SEARCH FEATURE

5. View or add your designs and tunes

** NOTE **
Every user of the database needs to add 3 different designs or tunes in the database

#111 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2016 7:34:31 AM(UTC)
I'm down to cruise. I messaged you on live
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 7:36:46 PM(UTC)
I really want to join, since i dont have a lot of fun in forza lately, i am very good at driving and i do it realistically following the rules of the roads.

My gamertag is UnkindlyLynch, i sent you a message right before posting this, thanks for reading.
#113 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:14:41 PM(UTC)
Check out our new website!

WE WOULD RECOMMEND YOU TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE WITH YOUR COMPUTER, BECAUSE ALL FEATURES WILL ONLY WORK THERE, BUT THE MOBILE VERSION WORKS TOO

http://gamingwolfmeets.wixsite.com/rmcclub

Edited by user Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:29:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#114 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:32:29 AM(UTC)
*** JOIN OUR WEEKLY FORZA 6 TRACK DAYS AND EVENTS. FOR MORE INFO VISIT THE WEBSITE: ***

http://gamingwolfmeets.wixsite.com/rmcclub

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:40:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#115 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:23:19 AM(UTC)
-removed by myself* -masterzh

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 3:44:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#116 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:39:48 PM(UTC)
Post removed by Gaming Wolf1724

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 3:47:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error