35 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#676 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:05:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RECAR DEEP5 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone else the problem that your car pulls to the left on straight roads ?

You using a wheel? thats the same bug in FM6.

No was just damage :/
#677 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:13:52 AM(UTC)
Will stats carryover from the demo to the full game when released?
#678 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:23:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bobbie424242 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Some questions:

- how do I reset the car in the demo?

- can other people actually see your drone?

- menu, then a specific button I do not remember (displayed at the bottom of the screen)
- no

Thanks. Thought this would repair it as well. Any option to repair it while in free roam? There's no photo mode ..

*edit: I was just playing with some guys and afterwards saw some pictures they had taken, including me in it. Ever since I met them my spoiler was not present on the car anymore, but it is present in all of their photos. Why's that?

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:27:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#679 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:03:31 AM(UTC)
Does it save for when you buy the ultimate version of the game? Also, do you get any special rewards for playing the demo when the game comes out?
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#680 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:12:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lord Crisp Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: o2R IMPORT69 Go to Quoted Post
I see nothing wrong with the demo, maybe they don't want to show off the best parts of the map, it's just a demo a teaser of some of what's to come.

Im just happy to be able to play it.

Well, fair... but the most important part of my suggestion/complaint was also, that they're not showing ANY of the customization... People who's new to Forza might not know how much there is, if any at all... It's far from all car games that feature part swapping and styling

Lord Crisp does have a point. We console players know what to expect from our experience with previous FH games. For PC players who come into contact with FH for the very first time with the demo (in the future) it might feel as if there is not much to do with your car. The entire upgrading and painting menus are left out.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 1 user liked this post.
#681 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:31:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrTUN3R Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: WurmSarah667 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah i`m worried , but apex runs on 3200x1800 and all maximised + 4 x msaa really smoth @ self capped 60fps and in no moment less . I believe Horizon 3 will run also good . Maybe only FHD without AA @ 60fps but that is enough for me . what really worries me is the FFB on Tarmac issue . A Racing Game without proper ffb and wheel suppurt is not a racing game ! at least for me .

Apex is a closed track racer, doesn't compare. Hell even the Xbox One can't handle FH3 very well, they had to cap it at 30 FPS.

A good PC has 3 - 4 the power of an XBOX One (TFlops , Gbyte/s etc ) and thereby 2 -3 times better fps ... Forza Apex looks amazing with this Performance . Why should make t10/pg/ms this time a worse job ? I Believe forza horizon 3 runs 60 fps @ fullhd and better graphics on my pc . Its the same on GTAV , Fallout 4 , Watchdogs , AC and and and .

But anyway , I am also sad that the PC demo is not there . But my glass is half full ;-)

MY Forza games

+ Digital Versions of Forza 6:Apex , Forza Horizon 3 , Forza Motorsport 7
 1 user liked this post.
#682 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:38:10 AM(UTC)
It certainly isn't fair to say that Horizon 3 on XO is poorly performing. It's not a 30fps cap, it's a 30fps lock. It sticks to that frame rate and feels super slick as a result. These guys definitely know how to optimise a game.
#683 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:52:40 AM(UTC)
Some questions:

- menu, then a specific button I do not remember (displayed at the bottom of the screen)
- no

Actually other players can see our drones ;) I saw that in a stream.
#684 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:55:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smolniygd Go to Quoted Post
Some questions:

- no

Actually other players can see our drones ;) I saw that in a stream.

No one reacted to me flying in front of their car, but I myself could see a shadow of the drone itself on the ground, which made me think of it. It would be cool if they did though.

Are you sure it was the drone from 'Drone Mode' the streamer was talking about? There's one flying over the festival as well but I think that one is just scripted.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:56:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#685 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:29:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Sorry, I don't have anything to add other than what's already been said at the bottom of this article - http://www.forzamotorspo...s/news/FH3_Demo_Announce

bottom of the article:
PC Demo Upate
We know fans are curious about the state of a Windows 10 PC demo for Forza Horizon 3. A standalone “Forza Horizon 3” PC demo will be released sometime after launch. We invite all players who are eager to play Forza on PC to try “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, available now in the Windows 10 Store for free. The Windows 10 version of “Forza Horizon 3” has been built in lockstep with our learnings from “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, which just released out of Beta last week and added wheel support. We’re dedicated to bringing the quality and innovation our fans expect from Forza to the PC, and we’re confident players will have a fantastic experience with “Forza Horizon 3” at launch.

Putting disappointment to one side, my main desire from the demo is to see how well FH3 will run on my PC - a concern many of us would atleast like to rule out, whether we have pre-ordered or not.

"The Windows 10 version of “Forza Horizon 3” has been built in lockstep with our learnings from “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”

While the content and setting are obviously different, does lockstep in this context mean that essentially Apex is running the same engine as FH3? You can use the last few months worth of player data and feedback to see how well it works outside of a dev environment and change/tweak accordingly. In the absence of a demo, and with Apex freely available, if we can run Apex well (by our own standards) then should FH3 perform similarly well on the same system?
#686 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:37:40 AM(UTC)
Hi guys,
I already have fh3 demo question if I pre order the game now do I lose the demo?
#687 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:52:55 AM(UTC)
I am not worried about performance on pc (can run apex at ultra in 4k at 60fps, gtx980ti amp extreme - 16gb ram - 4.5ghz i7 3550K)...
I am extremely worried about gameplay settings customization, expecially about views.
I repeat, i saw something at E3 2016 that do not reflect the demo.
If on PC the cockpit view is not adjustable and it is the one in the demo, fixed, i cannot buy FH3.
And i bet my a$$ the PC version will be identical to the XO one, in terms of gameplay settings.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:56:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#688 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:57:52 AM(UTC)
Well Apex isnt all that well optimized, it stutters and micro freezes while racing. Drops from constant 60fps to 20-30 without reason
#689 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:01:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T0NAZ Go to Quoted Post
I am not worried about performance on pc (can run apex at ultra in 4k at 60fps, gtx980ti amp extreme - 16gb ram - 4.5ghz i7 3550K)...

You're setting yourself up for disappointment. Apex is a closed-track racer, Horizon 3 is an open-world game. That's like saying you're not worried about The Witcher 3 because The Witcher Adventure Game runs fine.

Originally Posted by: raptorscream Go to Quoted Post
Well Apex isnt all that well optimized, it stutters and micro freezes while racing. Drops from constant 60fps to 20-30 without reason

They don't want people to know how bad the Horizon 3 port is until it's out.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:06:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#690 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:02:14 PM(UTC)
On the hunt for wreckers ;)

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:03:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#691 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:18:26 PM(UTC)
I was pretty dissapointed to find out that in the demo, your not able to go into the Byron Bay Festival, which was a bummer, considering customization is one of the key points of Forza. Same goes for the ForzaVista.
#692 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:19:21 PM(UTC)
If we play demo, can we start where we left off release day? Would be nice, don't know why more games
don't do this.
#693 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:21:13 PM(UTC)
As far as I know, no.

Demos are basically a demonstration of how the product works. No other Horizon installment has done this.
 1 user liked this post.
#694 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:29:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: raptorscream Go to Quoted Post

Exactly. Telling people to use Apex as a benchmark is just like telling people in their face that FH3 will run terribly on PC. Apex already runs horribly, and if FH3 is similar enough to it for Turn10/Playground to recommend it in lieu of the lack of PC demo (assuming it isn't just an "oh god we didn't expect this backlash" response), it will indeed run horribly.
I was raised on Gran Turismo, but hey, Polyphony doesn't want my money anymore.
#695 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:47:54 PM(UTC)
As in the title - Has anyone figured out if you can save the game at any point, or do you have to play through the same 20mins each time?
 1 user liked this post.
#696 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:00:12 PM(UTC)
For an almost 20 gb down load,sure was not much to do in the demo.
#697 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:14:25 PM(UTC)
1. Why is our Demo having to wait till after release?

2. Does that mean PC version is not coming out on the 26th?

3.Why did you guys not us tell before you released the demo that it would only be for Xbox?
#698 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:16:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: l **** Kong Go to Quoted Post
As in the title - Has anyone figured out if you can save the game at any point, or do you have to play through the same 20mins each time?

Simply keep the window active when you shut down your Xbox. It'll be there when you come back.

#699 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:18:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
For an almost 20 gb down load,sure was not much to do in the demo.

Which is why I don't bother with demos in general. Not of games where I pretty much know what to expect, anyway.
#700 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:09:45 PM(UTC)
Look at the updated visuals, i think that alone is worth a few extra GBs. Game looks twice as good as horizon 2 and that was twice as good looking as horizon 1.
35 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error