35 Pages<<2526272829>>PrevNext
#651 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:42:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WASEEMK78624 Go to Quoted Post
All you ignorant PC gamers that are complaining should just shut up and be grateful that your even getting the game in the first place.

those pc games made it possible, that you can play it on a xbox one.
#652 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:44:58 AM(UTC)
So, no saving the demo right? I did a couple events in it and spent a good amount of time driving around and smashing the bonus boards (discovering roads) but nothing saved.

I think that's how the Horizon 2 demo was but I wanted to confirm. I knew it wouldn't transfer to the full game but I was hoping I would be able to leave and come back to the demo without having to replay the intro stuff.

BTW: Drone mode is awesome.
Mod Edit - Link removed. Do not repost. - D
 4 users liked this post.
#653 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:48:14 AM(UTC)
All you ignorant PC gamers that are complaining should just shut up and be grateful that your even getting the game in the first place.

Funny. extremely funny. Very polite, a real mature gentleman. Keep this way! You own a console, you are a winner.
No one is complaining. I say that at E3 i saw something that there is not in the actual game.
Am i wrong? Am i ignorant? Enlighten us describing better your accusation.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:50:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#654 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:50:39 AM(UTC)

Talks about ignorant but then can't fathom out the importance of having a PC demo or questions pertaining to the relevance of specific advanced PC options before release, stinks of even greater ignorance. Bravo....just bravo.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:53:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#655 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 5:06:01 AM(UTC)
The decision not to release the PC demo of Forza Horizon 3 until after the release date on the 27th September is utterly absurd. Both the demo for PC and Xbox One should have been released at the same time, otherwise it was inevitable people would become upset about it. Microsoft/Turn 10 had the chance to inform us of what was happening but chose against that and to lead us along with the false date/time of 12th September 1:00AM GMT+1 as posted on the Microsoft Store. We need a demo on PC to be able to establish whether the game will run smoothly on our systems or not. All PC's are different, with hundreds of combinations between the possible CPU/GPU/RAM and drivers, whereas all Xbox One consoles have the same hardware as each other.

It is ludicrous not to launch the demo until after the full release and it is understandable for people to be cancelling pre-orders; who would spend £50-£80 GBP on this game without knowing whether it will actually function as intended? Even people with excessively over-spec systems cannot assume the game will work because Forza 6: Apex is a stuttery mess at the moment for most folks. And that is based around a much less demanding closed-circuit environment which will run at 60FPS on the Xbox One whereas Horizon 3 has to be limited to 30FPS; which suggests it cannot maintain a stable 60FPS on the same hardware which is able to play Forza 6 without an issue.
 2 users liked this post.
#656 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 5:59:41 AM(UTC)
Only Xbox and No PC Demo before release is a shame for this project .... but it is what it is :-(
What is with the EARLY Access on the PC if i buy the Ultimate edition ??? is this atleast right ?
MY Forza games

+ Digital Versions of Forza 6:Apex , Forza Horizon 3 , Forza Motorsport 7
#657 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:01:22 AM(UTC)
Are you using a One S?
#658 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:03:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T0NAZ Go to Quoted Post
Actually there is a reason for consoles: framerates.
Higher fovs = bigger performance costs.
Costs a Xone can't afford.
But a PC do.
Will PC version have more settings? Who knows. Personally i am quite sure it wont.
The point here is that they showed at E3 something tricky.

Yea I know what your saying, but that view is in DR & AC on Xbox and DR runs great.

Thrustmaster TX on a homemade wooden frame on Xbox one

40" Samsung TV on a Slider to adjust for using dash view

#659 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:06:54 AM(UTC)
Has anyone else the problem that your car pulls to the left on straight roads ?
#660 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:11:04 AM(UTC)

No! We pay the same amount money of the same product. Or even more, because we can't get the physical copy which is cheaper. We can demand exactly the same treatment than Xbox One players, we pay the same price for the same product.

#661 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:13:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WurmSarah667 Go to Quoted Post
Only Xbox and No PC Demo before release is a shame for this project .... but it is what it is :-(
What is with the EARLY Access on the PC if i buy the Ultimate edition ??? is this atleast right ?

Yes, early access for the PC (if you digitally pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition) still starts on the 23rd.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#662 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:15:25 AM(UTC)

If I were you I'd be more worried about how the game will even run on PC. Especially now that you won't get to test it out beforehand.

#663 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:21:29 AM(UTC)
Some questions:

- how do I reset the car in the demo?

- can other people actually see your drone?
#664 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:22:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post

Yes, early access for the PC (if you digitally pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition) still starts on the 23rd.

how do you know? lets wait ;)
#665 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:27:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Some questions:

- how do I reset the car in the demo?

- can other people actually see your drone?

- menu, then a specific button I do not remember (displayed at the bottom of the screen)
- no
 1 user liked this post.
#666 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:28:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone else the problem that your car pulls to the left on straight roads ?

You using a wheel? thats the same bug in FM6.

Thrustmaster TX on a homemade wooden frame on Xbox one

40" Samsung TV on a Slider to adjust for using dash view

1 user liked this post.
#667 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:29:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: charzendorf Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys. Iam getting my xbox one s on 22 sept. So csn you plz answer me 2 questions

1::: hows the physics/handling compared to horizon 2? Is there still some snap oversteer or countersteer with weight shift while drifting or driving in curves over bumps.. can you still feel the loose rear over bumps. are the cars still taking some time to master? Because i like challenging card. I remember the hennessy in horizon 2. I hope in FH3 its not like that, that you could drive a 1000rwhp at full limit with tcs and smt off (normal steering) without any errors or the car not beeing twichty and scary.

2::: can somebody plz try something out for me. Take a car you want, drive offside the street (forrest or bumby terrain) shift in cockpit view and take the steering straight.... is there still the hand/steering wheel shaking effect? Because it would look unrealistic if they took it out. Its a nice little touch and immersion see the vibrations going through the driver .

Thanks

Hey

It feels similar to 2. When you swap road for dirt the car is harder to control and if you hit a corner wrong crashing is easy.
Sand driving is too easy though. I don't like that tbh.

I've only driven a few cars. The S15 is very planted, even without TSC. But then I don't know what setup it has. The Lambo sticks like glue but the buggy thing is easy to oversteer imo.

1 user liked this post.
#668 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:34:53 AM(UTC)
Hey devs and fans.
I'm writing this here because I really think the demo is a huge missed opportunity to capitalize on the fact that there's still A LOT of people sitting out there waiting for a "NFS Underground 3"

Now that it seems like there finally a little more styling than usual, with the wide body kits and stuff like that... AND an actual city area to cruise in.... maybe if you showed that in the demo, a good portion of those people would be drawn in.

Especially now that it's also gonna be on PC, it's really a shame that the demo doesn't represent the game better, as there's probably a lot of people being haft interested that don't know what to REALLY expect from a Forza game, because they've only been on PC...

It could easily have featured those things without giving too much away... even if you show the upgrade options for the 4 cars, so what? there's still 360+ cars for people to "explore"

And with the terrain, the demo could have been placed in an are0,a where you could have at least gotten to some of the city... It's also exiting for us veterans, as it's the first time we have real city areas in Forza... maybe that was also what needed to be shown to some veterans that's on the edge on if they're gonna buy it...?
#669 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:35:52 AM(UTC)
Yes I am using a One S
#670 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:38:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post

Thx for the fast response :-)

Originally Posted by: MrTUN3R Go to Quoted Post

If I were you I'd be more worried about how the game will even run on PC. Especially now that you won't get to test it out beforehand.

Yeah i`m worried , but apex runs on 3200x1800 and all maximised + 4 x msaa really smoth @ self capped 60fps and in no moment less . I believe Horizon 3 will run also good . Maybe only FHD without AA @ 60fps but that is enough for me . what really worries me is the FFB on Tarmac issue . A Racing Game without proper ffb and wheel suppurt is not a racing game ! at least for me .
MY Forza games

+ Digital Versions of Forza 6:Apex , Forza Horizon 3 , Forza Motorsport 7
#671 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:43:06 AM(UTC)
I see nothing wrong with the demo, maybe they don't want to show off the best parts of the map, it's just a demo a teaser of some of what's to come.

Im just happy to be able to play it.
#672 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:45:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: o2R IMPORT69 Go to Quoted Post
I see nothing wrong with the demo, maybe they don't want to show off the best parts of the map, it's just a demo a teaser of some of what's to come.

Well, fair... but the most important part of my suggestion/complaint was also, that they're not showing ANY of the customization... People who's new to Forza might not know how much there is, if any at all... It's far from all car games that feature part swapping and styling
 1 user liked this post.
#673 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:49:49 AM(UTC)

Yeah i`m worried , but apex runs on 3200x1800 and all maximised + 4 x msaa really smoth @ self capped 60fps and in no moment less . I believe Horizon 3 will run also good . Maybe only FHD without AA @ 60fps but that is enough for me . what really worries me is the FFB on Tarmac issue . A Racing Game without proper ffb and wheel suppurt is not a racing game ! at least for me .

Apex is a closed track racer, doesn't compare. Hell even the Xbox One can't handle FH3 very well, they had to cap it at 30 FPS.
#674 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:58:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lord Crisp Go to Quoted Post
Hey devs and fans.
I'm writing this here because I really think the demo is a huge missed opportunity to capitalize on the fact that there's still A LOT of people sitting out there waiting for a "NFS Underground 3"

Now that it seems like there finally a little more styling than usual, with the wide body kits and stuff like that... AND an actual city area to cruise in.... maybe if you showed that in the demo, a good portion of those people would be drawn in.

Especially now that it's also gonna be on PC, it's really a shame that the demo doesn't represent the game better, as there's probably a lot of people being haft interested that don't know what to REALLY expect from a Forza game, because they've only been on PC...

It could easily have featured those things without giving too much away... even if you show the upgrade options for the 4 cars, so what? there's still 360+ cars for people to "explore"

And with the terrain, the demo could have been placed in an are0,a where you could have at least gotten to some of the city... It's also exiting for us veterans, as it's the first time we have real city areas in Forza... maybe that was also what needed to be shown to some veterans that's on the edge on if they're gonna buy it...?

I don't really remember any huge games releasing a demo at all in the last five years. Forza series doing that is already huge. x'D

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:31:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#675 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:04:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lord Crisp Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: o2R IMPORT69 Go to Quoted Post

Well, fair... but the most important part of my suggestion/complaint was also, that they're not showing ANY of the customization... People who's new to Forza might not know how much there is, if any at all... It's far from all car games that feature part swapping and styling

It's called a demo for a reason if they put anymore stuff in it It wouldn't really be a demo. They didn't want to put car customization in the demo cause they didn't want to ruin anything before release. There's a site called YouTube and Google for a reason. They have videos that show customization and etc from FH3 on there. I'm sure that about 99% of the forza players didn't expect there to be customization in the demo as there have never been in any of turn10/playground games forza demos.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:05:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

35 Pages<<2526272829>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error