35 Pages<<2324252627>>PrevNext
#601 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:13:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Maraton50 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

First of all, really great to see so many of you enjoying the Forza Horizon 3 demo on Xbox One, hopefully it's whetted your appetite for the full game later this month.

Secondly, we know fans are curious about the state of a Windows 10 PC demo for Forza Horizon 3 and we can confirm that a standalone “Forza Horizon 3” PC demo will be released sometime after launch.

By "after launch" you mean after 27th. Sept?

Correct
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#602 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:23:49 PM(UTC)
Hi all,

First of all, really great to see so many of you enjoying the Forza Horizon 3 demo on Xbox One, hopefully it's whetted your appetite for the full game later this month.

Secondly, we know fans are curious about the state of a Windows 10 PC demo for Forza Horizon 3 and we can confirm that a standalone “Forza Horizon 3” PC demo will be released sometime after launch.

Correct

Can you give anything behind that? Just something to make us feel like we (PC players) are included in this. Thank you for confirming.
#603 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:26:54 PM(UTC)
Hi all,

Correct

I bought the 100usd version.
My first Forza.
The first Horizon on Pc.
You are going to release the demo AFTER the game release.
Can u explain to me how this is posible or logical? 100usd is a lot of money. Why bother pre order so? Why? Explain to me.

#604 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:33:41 PM(UTC)
yeah its the same as the Demo for FH2, it resets progress as theres no point in them keeping the data as nothing transfers over to the full game
Forza Drifter
Top 25 FM4 Overall Leaderboard Drifter, Top 15 FWD Leaderboard Drifter
Top 10 FM6 Rivals Drifter
 1 user liked this post.
#605 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:44:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nsomnia Redline Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Correct

Can you give anything behind that? Just something to make us feel like we (PC players) are included in this. Thank you for confirming.

Sorry, I don't have anything to add other than what's already been said at the bottom of this article - http://www.forzamotorspo...s/news/FH3_Demo_Announce
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#606 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:51:59 PM(UTC)
[Mod edit - WSD - Profanity and alluding to profainty is against the ToS]

Edited by user Monday, September 12, 2016 4:52:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#607 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:55:40 PM(UTC)
People failing to post within the ToS risk the possibility of being banned. Please remember this is supposed to be a family friendly site.

Thanks
#608 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 5:16:15 PM(UTC)
Not wanting to spoil anything by playing demo. Are there any gift cars being given for playing FH3 demo?
 2 users liked this post.
#609 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 5:22:15 PM(UTC)
Now I don't even believe I'll get to play the game on 23rd on PC with the Ultimate edition... It's probably just another mistake to preorder this game. This is a huge let down for me, I'm so dissapointed. Thanks for releasing the PC demo AFTER the whole game, so we can't test if it will actually run on our setups, that's really helpful.
#610 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 5:25:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BillyLMitchell Go to Quoted Post
Not wanting to spoil anything by playing demo. Are there any gift cars being given for playing FH3 demo?

Sorry in advance but i'm gonna sound awfull...I hope not as it would be extremely unfair for the people who cannot play the demo .

#611 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 5:37:51 PM(UTC)
I'm blown away by how much of a progression this game is. I thought it would be a pretty Horizon 2, but I was wrong. This game feels so tight and just one of the most beautiful and fun games that I've ever played. Way to go T10.
#612 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:08:15 PM(UTC)
So how's the demo?
#613 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:12:58 PM(UTC)
Some Lamborghini centenario gameplay Forza Horizon 3 Gameplay
|Thrust master 458 Spider Wheel User|
Suggested Line OFF, braking ABS off, Steering NormaL, TC+SC OFF , Manual
#614 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:14:31 PM(UTC)
Not wanting to spoil anything by playing demo.

You and me both, I'm on a demo play blackout. I've seen a little footage today but that'll do me now. I want to keep it for the oooohs and ahhhhs fresh on the 23rd.
#615 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:19:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: krazymond Go to Quoted Post

Sorry in advance but i'm gonna sound awfull...I hope not as it would be extremely unfair for the people who cannot play the demo .

Not sure how it would be unfair

It wouldn't be anything not already available in the game...if they did it would be like what they did with the GT in forza 6..not an expensive car to begin with
Wouldnt be anything 'special'

Not sure why people would be unable to play the demo either..it's open to everyone

No one has mentioned it if you do yet though
#616 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:26:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: krazymond Go to Quoted Post

Not sure why people would be unable to play the demo either..it's open to everyone
Not for PC players.

#617 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:36:15 PM(UTC)
[Mod edit - WSD - Profanity and alluding to profanity is against the ToS]

Edited by user Monday, September 12, 2016 6:46:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#618 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:46:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Not sure how it would be unfair

It wouldn't be anything not already available in the game...if they did it would be like what they did with the GT in forza 6..not an expensive car to begin with
Wouldnt be anything 'special'

No one has mentioned it if you do yet though

Well even if it's still accessible contain, it's unfair as a lot of player only play it on PC and there won't a demo until the release (which will make pointless for those who preorder to play it...especially since it's after 27th and it'll be 4 days in game for those who bought the Ultimate edition.

Originally Posted by: gresnik Go to Quoted Post

This game is that good. Be patient and you'll be very happy, very soon.

I'll ignore the first part but to answer this : you have no idea about that...it's the first release for PC players and we have Nothing that can actually really comfort us..

Just because it was always good on console ,we have no guarantee it will be the case on PC...

We could use Apex as a measure but then again, some were Lucky with it but some were not.
i'll be honest, i was amongst the Lucky one...only problem being no support for my h shifter but it's coming in future so i'm fine about it...

Edited by user Monday, September 12, 2016 6:48:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#619 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:48:49 PM(UTC)
Have we forgotten that most games don't get demos at all?
 6 users liked this post.
#620 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:54:49 PM(UTC)
Why would you preorder and spend money if you are relying on a demo to know if you can play it in the first place? No logic there at all. You preorder because you have faith that you can run it.

No sympathy here. I have held off on pre-ordering because of my doubts.

There was never a promise of a PC demo before launch. If you feel slighted by this, take this opportunity to learn so you don't make the mistake again.

One has to learn to live with one's own mistakes and accept responsibility for poor decisions.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#621 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 7:45:01 PM(UTC)
Ok so am sure some other person has noticed these little not so good things going on in the demo on the X One system Demo.

1st the intro section being to long and the first car of choice the Lambo with lousy handling for a Super Car. Cornering and breaking even at 60 on some of the first roads are shall I say lacking. E brake any time the first race and its like all the intro vehicles are on Ice with drag slicks. ( Hello Wall other players Ka Boom Much? )
2nd Leveling and making money and reaching the end of all demo missions and be awarded a new zone but not able to do anything with it. why have it in if nothing is purchasable or able to go to the new area in the demo?
3rd Play through demo with first car you choose from and once have found all the roads, signs, won races and teamed up with a friend ( when possible ) go to exit game and come back later with same friend/s and have to restart the hole entire process over again for everyone involved??

Anything else I may have missed please add or comment below.

#622 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 7:50:41 PM(UTC)
After the demo, the game is incredible. The physics, the bounce in the cars, the elevation changes, it's just exceptional.
#623 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 8:15:39 PM(UTC)
Hi all,

Correct

Thank You for coming out here and finally talking to us, this alone means a lot! Thank You!
I'm sure it is neither T10 or PG fault, and i'm grateful for their work on the PC version of the game as well.

Yet, absolutely no demo before 27 sept. release means no Ultimate edition pre-order for sure, and probably no pre-order at all. I have no doubts about the game itself, the content it provides, but buying a non-refundable product without any ability to test it first is a no go on PC.
I guess i'm either waiting for performance reviews and feedback after the 23 sept. release or not pre-ordering at all and waiting for the demo to come. Sad.
#624 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 8:33:34 PM(UTC)
Demo is pretty cool but a couple of things are feels strange.
At first the vibration feels weak when you landing. Water feels not so well.
When you ride through that first water section on lambo you feel nothing compare to FM6.
I think it was better in E3 demo.
PG really need to do something with this.
The second problem is draw distance. It's kinda normal on valley, or that town, but in forest it looks really not so good.
 1 user liked this post.
#625 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 8:45:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaindancerAU Go to Quoted Post
Why would you preorder and spend money if you are relying on a demo to know if you can play it in the first place? No logic there at all. You preorder because you have faith that you can run it.

No sympathy here. I have held off on pre-ordering because of my doubts.

There was never a promise of a PC demo before launch. If you feel slighted by this, take this opportunity to learn so you don't make the mistake again.

One has to learn to live with one's own mistakes and accept responsibility for poor decisions.

I'm glad somebody finally said it. I was so confused how the people who preordered on PC felt entitled to a demo. PG and T10 as a business wouldn't understand how someone could blindly drop $60+(adjust for local currency) not knowing what to expect of the product. The demo is to sell those who haven't preordered it yet which is evidenced by the 2 or 3 times they try to get you to pick a preorder edition while playing. Sure the demo is amazing for us forza vets but it's just a bonus to us we're not the target audience.
35 Pages<<2324252627>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error