7 Pages<<567Prev
#151 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:32:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Banditvxl1511 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Emrickninja Go to Quoted Post
I can't wait!! I'll be getting the news at 5am mtn time. How about you guys?

MDT time would release at 7AM. Hour forward, not back. As for me, ittl be dropping at 9AM on the east coast.

Whoops!

7AM it is... 15 minutes before school.. I can do this..
#152 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:42:39 PM(UTC)

We are uploading videos RIGHT NOW. We can say that we will have at least four videos up (including the interview) by the time the embargo is over but we are cranking right now to see if we can get even more videos loaded up!
#153 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 12:38:05 AM(UTC)
Awesome!

Is is possible to have some text too, especially answers to those community questions? Sitting in the office and can't turn the volume up ;)
#154 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:48:30 AM(UTC)
When is the embargo lifted? I converted some times to my time but I'm not sure. Is it in 10 minutes?
#155 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:59:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V562 Go to Quoted Post

We are uploading videos RIGHT NOW. We can say that we will have at least four videos up (including the interview) by the time the embargo is over but we are cranking right now to see if we can get even more videos loaded up!

I'm surprised you didn't already have them uploaded as private videos, so you can just make them public when the time comes. Anyways looking foreward to viewing :)
#156 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:59:31 AM(UTC)
Well according to the OP, it's time. Give or take a few minutes for faulty clocks.
I was raised on Gran Turismo, but hey, Polyphony doesn't want my money anymore.
#157 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 5:04:18 AM(UTC)
It comes out at 8:00 am for me
 1 user liked this post.
#158 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 5:24:32 AM(UTC)

Its finally here! Our interview with Ralph Fulton with YOUR questions is now live! You can watch the interview plus 5 direct capture gameplay videos on MotorworldHype.com right now!

Here is the link: http://www.motorworldhyp...ext-to-a-giant-tv-video/

Thanks again to all who participated! Also we will possibly have a few more videos going up later today, we will update this thread with details.
#159 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 12:25:08 PM(UTC)
When Ralph Said to ask the other forzainformer the same question i asked myself why i would be asking myself that? i was the origanal forzainformer until my account had some issues then i became forzainformer2 just want to clarify.
#160 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 12:40:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V562 Go to Quoted Post

Its finally here! Our interview with Ralph Fulton with YOUR questions is now live! You can watch the interview plus 5 direct capture gameplay videos on MotorworldHype.com right now!

Here is the link: http://www.motorworldhyp...ext-to-a-giant-tv-video/

Thanks again to all who participated! Also we will possibly have a few more videos going up later today, we will update this thread with details.

Awesome glad to get some info on this game. Whats the backround music in the interview?
#161 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 4:53:50 PM(UTC)

As promised you can see our official gameplay impressions as well as a few new details about the game that Ralph didn't mention in our interview in the video at the link below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDIqj97wJck
#162 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 5:06:20 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Bladez 0f Fury Go to Quoted Post

Awesome glad to get some info on this game. Whats the backround music in the interview?

The background music track is called "house". We get most of the music we use for interviews from BenSound.com if you are interested.
#163 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:29:45 AM(UTC)
Awesome, I like the fact that the physics and geometry change accordingly with the widebody option installed. Now hopefully the FD has a widebody, I really want a top of S class FD without doing crazy conversions...this widebody while allowing wider tires should help put me there.
#164 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:58:55 PM(UTC)
Most people have the "background" music in the background. It's too loud to concentrate on Ralph's answers.
288 views and only 9 likes probably shows many people felt similar. I have a neurological condition that makes music like that actually painful. But if I turn it down i'm also turning Ralph down and that doesn't help. Please tune the audio levels next time to make the important part the prominent part. :-)
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error