2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:17:45 AM(UTC)
the confusion is coming from the fact that the leaderboards on Forza aren't necessarily the information that ESL are basing their "top 50%" criteria upon. There is nothing on their website to clear it up. I put in a big effort (well, for me at least) to get in to the top 15%, it would be nice to know that was succesful before trying to do the same again in week 2 and 3.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 12:32:49 PM(UTC)
I don't know if i get the car pass either.
I know it was going to be hard to keep being in the top 50% because i went on holiday last friday so that's a whole weekend of losing places but i was standing in the top 2% when i left.
But if i understand it right everyone has a division and you can only see your leaderboard's division.
 2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:10:48 PM(UTC)
What steps need to be done to get the Forza Racing Championship DLC prizes and unicorn cars.

Since many people asked and some others misunderstand things, here's an overview what you need to do, to receive the Forza 6 DLC prizes and the unicorns.

Inside the full rules the ESL says:

Originally Posted by: ESL Go to Quoted Post
The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize. Only qualified players who have registered for ESL and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.

But what does that exactly mean ?

It may be a little confusing, since they use the word 'registered' three times in only two sentences, and mean a total different thing each time.

• The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize.

• Only qualified players who have registered for ESL

• and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.

1. The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize.

Or better: The top 50% of registered 'ESL Open Series' players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize.

The 'ESL Open Series' is nothing more than the FM6 league event!
Participants must be registered with an Xbox Gold account. (of course, without Gold you can't join leagues). 1. #ForzaRC Rules
To 'register' you just need to finish one race and earn at least 100 points inside the leaderboard.

At this point you will already receive the weekly unicorn car, and if you make it inside the first 50% of your divisions leaderboard until the end of the league-event you are 'qualified' for the DLC prize.

See also Mechbergs post here

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Bonus participation cars will be sent to everyone who takes part in the Elite Series Rivals Qualifier and/or the Open Series League on a weekly basis. No registration required.

Registration is for Open Series DLC prizes and for Elite Series prizing.

Brian

But to receive the DLC prize you need to do TWO more things ...

2. Only qualified players who have registered for ESL

You need to create an ESL account here

And to be on the save side(*), set your country, date of birth and gamertag inside your ESL account.

(*)= This is only listed inside the shortened rules of the 'Elite Cup', but see #3 below
Originally Posted by: ESL Go to Quoted Post
Qualified players need to register an account on ESL play with correct info of country, date of birth and gamertag.

3. and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.

Inside your ESL account you need to 'register' for the 'Open Event' here

To check if you're really registered for the 'ForzaRC Open' event, you can search your gamer here

And ... inside the full rules they also state:

Quote:
The Forza Racing Championship Season 1 will be open to players age 16 and older in the Elite Series and age 14 and older in the Open Series. Minors must have permission from a parent / legal guardian, who must agree to these Official Rules on Participants behalf.

Quote:
The Open Series is available to residents in all Xbox One markets, listed here

Quote:
The Elite Series is available to residents of the following countries: 1. #ForzaRC Rules

Prize overview:

When I receive my prizes:

For unicorn cars:

'Players should look for these cars to be delivered to their Forza Motorsport 6 inboxes starting next week.'

http://www.forzamotorspo...t/en-us/news/wir_8_12_16

For DLC prizes:

'Prizes may take up to 90 days to deliver. Most participants should receive their prizes within 30 days following the Season 1 Grand Finals.'

Any open questions:

Feel free to create a support ticket inside the ESL system here, as stated inside the rules at the very top.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#29 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:37:50 AM(UTC)
Thank you Noobertson for clearing up all the confusion up.
Your explanation makes clear that you just need to compete to get the free cars & liveries.
To qualify for anything else you need to be registered on ESL and signed up for the particular event to get any prizes due you which are dependent on your placing within said event.
I.E. (1) for the open league - within the top 50% of your divisions league table on the Forza leader board.
(2) for the weekly Elite Cup Championship - 4th place or better after the weekly showdown event.

P.S. It would still be nice to see the final Open League standings after the event has closed. If nothing else but to see if you actually made the cut and are entitled to a prize. As once the event closes one cannot see who won.

Edited by user Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:51:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I once read a book on Black Holes. But on reflection it wasn't very enlightening and I couldn't see the relevance of it.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:31:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Customrider004 Go to Quoted Post

P.S. It would still be nice to see the final Open League standings after the event has closed. If nothing else but to see if you actually made the cut and are entitled to a prize. As once the event closes one cannot see who won.

You already can ;-)

Go into 'Leagues' where you can select the open League right now and press 'RB' (I think it's RB otherwise it's RT instead). After that, select the closed event and press 'Y'.

Same thing inside 'Rivals'.

Every option is always listed in the bottom right corner of your screen.

Edited by user Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:39:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

#31 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 3:09:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Customrider004 Go to Quoted Post

You already can ;-)

Go into 'Leagues' where you can select the open League right now and press 'RB' (I think it's RB otherwise it's RT instead). After that, select the closed event and press 'Y'.

Same thing inside 'Rivals'.

Every option is always listed in the bottom right corner of your screen.

Ahh one learns something new every day....Ta
I once read a book on Black Holes. But on reflection it wasn't very enlightening and I couldn't see the relevance of it.
#32 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 7:06:04 AM(UTC)
It's really annoying that we can't see if we're actually safe i am really hoping i am but if i'm looking at the rules that you need to create an account and then signup for the leagues i doubt if a lot of people behind me on the leader board did. I mean i am standing at like place 82 in the top 2% for the first week so that one is safe but for the second week i am standing at place 365 in the top 11% which i think is also safe i just hope i made it but i just can't say it yet
#33 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 11:22:56 AM(UTC)
Also do I understand it right that the dlc pack codes are send out after the season 1 grand finals which is after September 4 or is it after the weekly qualifier event?

And about the viewing of the grand final is it that they say the codes for the VIP pack or do they choose people afterwards that viewed it?
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 5:02:51 PM(UTC)
This is honestly really frustrating. Without feedback there's no way to know if I end up doing way more than I need to or if I'm going to miss out by a few hundred points I could've easily gotten.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 12:09:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Poison Muffin Go to Quoted Post
This is honestly really frustrating. Without feedback there's no way to know if I end up doing way more than I need to or if I'm going to miss out by a few hundred points I could've easily gotten.

What's the problem ???

You check the league leaderboard of your division. That's it!

First 50% of the players qualify for the DLC.

It's up to you how safe you want it to have.

#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 8:14:41 AM(UTC)

What's the problem ???

My bad, I somehow glossed over the end of your post with the support ticket and was going by everything else in this thread indicating that it was based off ESL registered players only.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 1:42:24 PM(UTC)

What's the problem ???

My bad, I somehow glossed over the end of your post with the support ticket and was going by everything else in this thread indicating that it was based off ESL registered players only.

No. First 50% of the leaderboard. That's the easy part.
Many of the people only want the unicorn car, so it's pretty easy to get into the first 50%.

Just make sure you have done every needed registration right ...

See the post above, or ManteoMax thread here:

http://forums.forzamotor...e-in-ForzaRC-events.aspx

#38 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:43:08 AM(UTC)

What's the problem ???

No. First 50% of the leaderboard. That's the easy part.
Many of the people only want the unicorn car, so it's pretty easy to get into the first 50%.

Just make sure you have done every needed registration right ...

See the post above, or ManteoMax thread here:

http://forums.forzamotor...e-in-ForzaRC-events.aspx

Yes indeed just register for everyting on ESL and then race every point you can get together if you really want to be safe for the dlc I'm currently trying to be top 100 of my division as I think the registration process on ESL is pretty complicated and people that never read this site will not even know they need to register for dlc.
I think they should've made a one time question pop up in game that asks you to register on ESL to compete for dlc prizes.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error