2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 6:58:42 AM(UTC)
Sorry for the horrible quality photos, taken on my lg g4 lol.
First: This tuning icon above the right exhaust tip on the Rocket Bunny 240SX? can we finally change the exhaust tips?

Second: What is Upgrade Heroes? Special cars according the the car icon?

Edited by user Friday, August 19, 2016 7:11:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 7:01:46 AM(UTC)
I doubt we will know until later today at best
#3 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 7:10:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
I doubt we will know until later today at best

I know, I made to see what you guys think about these two things.
#4 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 7:14:56 AM(UTC)
The icon I think is like in FM6, where you got shortcuts to painting, wheels and upgrades while viewing your car. Probably something along those lines.

Upgrade heroes can be a selection of cars that have bodykits, so you can easily find what is customizable to purchase?
#5 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 7:17:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post
The icon I think is like in FM6, where you got shortcuts to painting, wheels and upgrades while viewing your car. Probably something along those lines.

Upgrade heroes can be a selection of cars that have bodykits, so you can easily find what is customizable to purchase?

For the upgrade icon there is one on the left side of the car like in fm6 and the other forzas that is on the front bumper, front right rim. This one on the exhaust is the second tuning icon on the car. and on the rear left fender there is the bodykit icon which my guess is for the full widebody kits.
for the heroes I'm wondering if there are special cars in the game that we can win from beating certain people in the career mode. and that's where we go to upgrade them.

This could be for full widebody kits.

This could be for front bumper canards/splitter and front bumper completely or to change individual front and rear bumper and sideskirt.

This could be for rims and tires.

This is for painting the car.

Edited by user Friday, August 19, 2016 7:44:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 7:56:12 AM(UTC)
Forzathon sales? Trending what?
There seems to be a lot more menu icons in this game for sure.

upgrading looks a lot like need for speed with the going around various parts of the car. I know there's forzavista but I really hope that means we can upgrade and change a lot more than what we could before. Getting my hopes up they really went to town with the customization elements.

Nice finds didn't even notice that in the vid

Edited by user Friday, August 19, 2016 7:57:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 8:00:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon sales? Trending what?
There seems to be a lot more menu icons in this game for sure.

upgrading looks a lot like need for speed with the going around various parts of the car. I know there's forzavista but I really hope that means we can upgrade and change a lot more than what we could before. Getting my hopes up they really went to town with the customization elements.

Nice finds didn't even notice that in the vid

I didn't see those lol.
That's the first thing that came to mind was all the icons around the car was NFS lol. This is just forzavista mode like fm6 and fm5 had to where you can do only a limited number of stuff to your car in it like visual customization. ralf also said in a different video in the gamescon thread on the forums that there is a ton more visual customization options for a lot of cars.
#8 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 8:12:31 AM(UTC)
I'm probably wrong, but I got the initial impression that Upgrade Heroes was a gallery of sorts, where players could show off their rides and people rate them, with the highest rated players being the "heroes".

What else it could be, I don't know. Maybe affinity with aftermarket companies? Drive 300 miles with a Rocket Bunny kit to earn a new one? etc. We'll find out in time I suppose.

As for the tuning icon in relation to the exhaust tips, are we certain it's pertaining to the exhaust? That's not just the rear bumper icon which coincidentally is located above the tips for this car? If we could change the exhaust tips without buying a bumper, that'd be nice.
One of "The 50"
#9 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 8:16:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
I'm probably wrong, but I got the initial impression that Upgrade Heroes was a gallery of sorts, where players could show off their rides and people rate them, with the highest rated players being the "heroes".

What else it could be, I don't know. Maybe affinity with aftermarket companies? Drive 300 miles with a Rocket Bunny kit to earn a new one? etc. We'll find out in time I suppose.

As for the tuning icon in relation to the exhaust tips, are we certain it's pertaining to the exhaust? That's not just the rear bumper icon which coincidentally is located above the tips for this car? If we could change the exhaust tips without buying a bumper, that'd be nice.

Odd name if it were to be a gallery lol. We wont know till we get more info on it. But why would they stick the little red dot for the icon on the exhaust? for the rear bumper wouldn't it be more on the bumper area like per say NFS put theirs? and on top of that they didn't put an icon for the rear spoiler or the side skirts. The icon on the rear fender could be for bodykits/wide bodykits/spoiler. I didn't get a pic of one of the icons, its to the left of the one on the exhaust, its for the license plate customization though.

Edited by user Friday, August 19, 2016 8:20:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#10 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 8:44:57 AM(UTC)
I did see that other vid and before I had the impression it was just gonna be wheels and the body kits but now it does seem like many more parts, exciting!
ya, it's probably the vista part considering it looks like a background kinda like 5/6 but it does have a more need to speed look to me heh.

Affinity for aftermarket?? Wow talk about dragging the motorsport into the horizon! I mean they are bringing back auction house, putting vista in. I actually love this idea, because i love unlocking stuff.

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 12:16:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post
I did see that other vid and before I had the impression it was just gonna be wheels and the body kits but now it does seem like many more parts, exciting!
ya, it's probably the vista part considering it looks like a background kinda like 5/6 but it does have a more need to speed look to me heh.

Affinity for aftermarket?? Wow talk about dragging the motorsport into the horizon! I mean they are bringing back auction house, putting vista in. I actually love this idea, because i love unlocking stuff.

Yeah. I'm just hoping that we can ditch that ducktale RB wing for the Big RB wing that mounts below the trunk lid.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#12 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 12:29:55 PM(UTC)
In the video we see a BMW M4 Coupe Horizon Edition. I think now we know what that "HE" at scoreboards is. But I wonder what the car is, I suppose it's a pre-tuned car by PG/T10? Similar to the Team Forza cars in FM6 but they now seem to have visual changes as well (widebody kit for the M4 HE in the video).
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#13 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 12:48:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
In the video we see a BMW M4 Coupe Horizon Edition. I think now we know what that "HE" at scoreboards is. But I wonder what the car is, I suppose it's a pre-tuned car by PG/T10? Similar to the Team Forza cars in FM6 but they now seem to have visual changes as well (widebody kit for the M4 HE in the video).

I think the M4 maybe part of that Upgrade Heroes section

#14 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 12:57:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaceWinner11 Go to Quoted Post

Its going to be interesting to see what the Upgrade Heroes really is and what the Frozathon sales is also.
#15 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 2:24:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post

Its going to be interesting to see what the Upgrade Heroes really is and what the Frozathon sales is also.

I'm going to hazard a guess at certain cars being discounted on price during the event(s).
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 2:57:44 PM(UTC)

A couple educated guesses as to what Upgrade Heroes and Forzathon Sales are:

Upgrade Heroes: A filter for the autoshow that shows heavily customizable cars: Cars with widebodies (240SX, M4, GT-R R35, M3 E36 are the ones confirmed so faR) and Cars with off-road/rally parts.

Forzathon Sales: A filter for the auction house that only shows exclusive Forzathon cars that are only obtainable through Forzathon events & buying them on the auction house. Much like the unicorn tab on Forza 4's auction house.
#17 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 3:23:30 PM(UTC)
I think one of the icons on the back is modifying the license plate. Hopefully the one on the right of the car is for the exhaust though, that would be epic!!! I finally saw my beloved FD in the drone mode, hopefully it finally has a massive amount of visual mods. :D :D :D
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:27:03 AM(UTC)
Something I've noticed in a few of the Gameplay videos is this strange Symbol above some of the Drivatars, I'm wondering if this is a symbol that is displayed on the Drivatars that you hire?

FH3 Paint Gallery http://forums.forzamotor...Catalog.aspx#post_581712
I only do ULTIMAT3 Burnouts 🚗💨
#19 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:30:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ultimat3Burnout Go to Quoted Post
Something I've noticed in a few of the Gameplay videos is this strange Symbol above some of the Drivatars, I'm wondering if this is a symbol that is displayed on the Drivatars that you hire?

That sounds about right.
#20 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 9:49:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post

Odd name if it were to be a gallery lol. We wont know till we get more info on it. But why would they stick the little red dot for the icon on the exhaust? for the rear bumper wouldn't it be more on the bumper area like per say NFS put theirs? and on top of that they didn't put an icon for the rear spoiler or the side skirts. The icon on the rear fender could be for bodykits/wide bodykits/spoiler. I didn't get a pic of one of the icons, its to the left of the one on the exhaust, its for the license plate customization though.

Again, it might just be there for every car, and it's coincidentally on the exhaust for that car. I am inclined to think it's for the exhaust tips though. I do think the rear bumper one would probably be above or below the license plate, I think that's where it was for NFS.

And yeah, it is a weird name :) Mr Willbertsin's idea is probably much more accurate than mine.

We just need to wait for more information. That's all.

One of "The 50"
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 11:21:38 AM(UTC)
If you watch the video from Gamescom, try to spot some drones flying around the city after he leaves the Surfers Paradise garage at around 29:30

I found 3 drones flying around. ;)
 2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:20:02 PM(UTC)

you're taking pictures of your computer screen with your phone...
you do know there is a thing you can do to screen cap your desktop right?
press CTRL+PrtSc (Print Screen) and then go in Paint and do CTRL+V and it will paste it in full quality of your screen, there you can crop stuff if you have to and then save the image lol
here's an example:

#23 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:43:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vaariaal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ultimat3Burnout Go to Quoted Post

That sounds about right.

Yup. That "D" symbol appears on the map to signify all drivatars, and appears in the game HUD only for the Drivatars you've hired into your lineup.
#24 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 5:23:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post

you're taking pictures of your computer screen with your phone...
you do know there is a thing you can do to screen cap your desktop right?
press CTRL+PrtSc (Print Screen) and then go in Paint and do CTRL+V and it will paste it in full quality of your screen, there you can crop stuff if you have to and then save the image lol
here's an example:

I know but I don't want to fool with cropping and stuff cause I have dual monitors at work and when I do a print screen it does both screens at once lol. and that's a lot of cropping to do.
#25 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 5:43:12 AM(UTC)
I'm pretty sure it is to change the exhaust tips and they will infact be customizable. Seeing as the customization is heavily influenced by NFS which allows for exhaust changes i can't imagine T10 leaving it out.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error