#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:55:02 PM(UTC)
I've been trying to search for the appropriate place to ask this but how do we actually report racers for making harsh contact i.e. purposively ramming, going after other racers for overtaking, etc. I took a recording of the perpetrator as he only hit me once or twice, after reviewing the recording I noticed that he was doing the same but more to others through out the race and it's pretty blatant, as he dive bombs into a corner with little to not braking.

If someone can point me in the right direction as to where or what I need to do in order to turn this video over to the right hands to get this guy out of the league this week that'd be great.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 3:41:53 PM(UTC)
http://forums.forzamotor...Rules-of-Engagement.aspx

In short, save the reply and share it, and then message Snowowl on here telling him who you are reporting, why, and what the title of the replay is. Use random letters for the name too, such as "bnnnbd" and do not use anyone's gamertag. Snowowl will review the replay and decide whether or not the person in question deserves to be reported to Turn 10.

Snowowl does not ban anyone himself, he only reports people to Turn 10, so bans aren't guaranteed.

Notification

Icon
Error