#1 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 9:51:17 AM(UTC)
I have a question regarding my registration with ESL. When I signed up I used a newer email address than is associated with XBox Live account. The XBox Live account email address is still valid. I did register my XBox Live account gamertag with ESL. This seems a little odd to me because I could register any gamertag to my ESL account. Does anyone know if there is a problem with having different email addresses on the ESL and XBox Live accounts? I will direct his question to ESL also.

I finished in the top 50% of the league I was in for season 1 of the open championship series. I should be receiving a prize for this. The rules say the reward will be sent to the email address associated with my ESL account. This leads me to believe that I can have two different email accounts, one with XBox Live and the other with ESL. Otherwise they would just say sent to your email address.

Any insight will be appreciated.

Edited by user Monday, August 15, 2016 9:39:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: typo

#2 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 10:27:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JimB3 Go to Quoted Post
I have a question regarding my registration with ESL. When I signed up I used a newer email address than is associated with XBox Live account. The XBox Live account email address is still valid. I did register my XBox Live account gamertag with ESL. This seems a little odd to me because I could register any gamertag to my ESL account. Does anyone know if there is a problem with having different email addresses on the ESL and XBox Live accounts? I will direct his question to ESL also.

I finished in the top 50% of the league I was in for season 1 of the open championship series. I should be receiving a prize for this. The rules say the reward will be sent to the email address associated with my ESL account. This leads me that I can have two different email accounts, one with XBox Live and the other with ESL. Otherwise they would just say sent to your email address.

Any insight will be appreciated.

I think that the only thing that matters is the gamertag, but if you want you can change the email on esl profile settings

#3 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 9:32:06 AM(UTC)
your codes for prizes will be sent to the e-mail address that u used while creating ur esl account. Esl has no idea what e-mail address u used when u set up ur xbox, so look in the e-mail u used for esl. (note) i dont think prizes from esl (dlc's) will come til the end of the grand finale. so will prolly be early september b4 u get them. unicorns from Turn10 should be sent this coming week. hope this helped u!!
#4 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 9:45:43 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the replies. I think you're right. I haven't heard back from ESL though.

I was just wondering what would stop me from linking somebody else's gamertag, like ManteoMax, SnowOwl, Dragnet, or Johniwanna to my ESL account.
#5 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 10:01:32 AM(UTC)
Its a code. You should still be able to redem it manually..

Notification

Icon
Error