#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:28:54 PM(UTC)
I know there is some exclusive reward or something if you place in the top 50% on the leaderboard but what about the absolute top? I hope you get a lot more for placing in the Top 50 and better.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:08:17 PM(UTC)
The prize list is shown in the Events thread and at the ESL website and don't offer any extra prizes for the Open series.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:51:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The prize list is shown in the Events thread and at the ESL website and don't offer any extra prizes for the Open series.

Prizes

But do you also get the prize for participating if you are in the top 50% of the leaderboards. Also,don't they have big credit cash payouts when the event is over? If you are in top 50, top 20, top 10 or top 5?

#4 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 12:31:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EmperorBellusIV Go to Quoted Post

Prizes

But do you also get the prize for participating if you are in the top 50% of the leaderboards. Also,don't they have big credit cash payouts when the event is over? If you are in top 50, top 20, top 10 or top 5?

No "big cash payouts". The prizes are those on the ESL website MM referred to, nothing more and nothing less.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:19:20 AM(UTC)
Amazing
KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN AND ON THE TRACK
#6 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 12:49:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FA RACING 01 Go to Quoted Post

Prizes

No "big cash payouts". The prizes are those on the ESL website MM referred to, nothing more and nothing less.

I mean ingame credits to buy cars, I remember you get big credit payments like 1 million I think if you are in top 10, might be 10 million, I forget. It was like that in previous leagues.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 8:47:32 PM(UTC)
Quote:

I mean ingame credits to buy cars, I remember you get big credit payments like 1 million I think if you are in top 10, might be 10 million, I forget. It was like that in previous leagues.

[/quote]

What's the point? In-game money is kinda silly in this game! I've got 200+ spins I can't be bothered to collect...

Edited by user Friday, August 12, 2016 8:48:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:04:21 PM(UTC)
I placed 84th out of 2,123 racers in ForzaRC S1W1 and earned 970,000 CR.

Originally Posted by: ZeusEugenius Go to Quoted Post
What's the point? In-game money is kinda silly in this game! I've got 200+ spins I can't be bothered to collect...
There are 3 achievements tier to getting a specific Dare Mod, I know I blew 42,000,000 credits getting the last one I needed. But yeah, now I have all the cars and credits to spare.

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:17:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error