15 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:11:55 AM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/FH3_Pre-Order

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2
Release Dates^
  • September 23 – Ultimate Edition Early Access (all regions except Japan);
  • September 27 – Deluxe and Standard Editions (all regions except Japan);
  • September 29 – Japan.

Release dates and times apply to both Xbox console and Windows 10 PC versions.
Disc owners of the Ultimate Edition will also have Early Access. ^

RELEASE TIME NOTE: As of a week before the Early Access launch, the Windows Store appears to show a release time based on 9pm Pacific/midnight Eastern for the US while indicating midnight local time in Europe (which would have them playing the game six hours before the U.S.) Turn 10 stated on September 22 that:
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
It should unlock for everyone at midnight local time.

Countdown timer:
Originally Posted by: Tiny Creampuff Go to Quoted Post
http://www.my-countdown.com/id/2880/forza-horizon-3-ultmiate-edition-exact-release-time

Pre-loading on the console became available with the Gone Gold announcement on August 30. Digital editions were added to the Microsoft.com Windows Store on September 2^ - select the Forza Horizon 3 link in the "In this bundle" section of the edition you pre-ordered, and select Install. See also this video tutorial. The instruction is to select a drive with at least 60GB of space.

PC players: If you have trouble finding the game in the store, or found it but can't download it, or download it with error code, go through the steps to update your Windows version outlined in the announcement thread at the top of the forum and try again. Full pre-loading on PC became available on September 21.

Confirmation of your pre-order can be found in your Microsoft Account Order History.

ORIGINAL INFO - E3
The Xbox Store pages for each edition state "You may pre-download this game, but it will not be playable until 12:01 AM EST on the release date." For FM6, this was a simultaneously worldwide moment, not midnight in each local time zone.

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:53:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 1:34:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
September 23, 2016 - Early Access for Ultimate Edition owners
http://www.forzamotorspo...en-US/news/FH3_Pre-Order

September 27, 2016 for the rest of the world.

The E3 announcements don't have details about pre-loading.
Purchasing the digital edition provides play on both Xbox and Windows 10 with saved progress whether you switch back and forth.

I was hoping this was the case. This is AWESOME. I can play on my Xbox, and then pick up where I left off on my PC and vice versa depending on the situation.

So freaking happy.
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:38:50 PM(UTC)
Can we make sure pre-loading actually WORKS this time?
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:28:06 AM(UTC)
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/news/FH3_Pre-Order

September 27, 2016 for the rest of the world.

So Ultimate Edition ownership has became a nation and the others are the rest of the world. Seems legit. :)
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:59:11 AM(UTC)
Probably a silly question and it's probably been asked already but I'd like to know if the digital ultimate edition only gets early access on the 23rd, I'm slightly confused because you can get a physical copy of the ultimate edition and I'm not sure how that'll work.

Thanks
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:03:11 AM(UTC)
According to Amazon, the release date for the disc version is the 23rd as well....

http:// https...plSrch

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:29:51 AM(UTC)
I just went to my local game store and asked about early access with the disc ultimate edition and I was told that they're not going to dispatch or release any ultimate edition copies early and it will be released on the 27th like the rest?
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:33:08 PM(UTC)

September 27, 2016 for Standard and Deluxe Editions. Early Access is not available as an upgrade for these editions.

The Xbox Store pages for each edition state "You may pre-download this game, but it will not be playable until 12:01 AM EST on the release date." For FM6, this was a simultaneously worldwide moment, not midnight in each local time zone.

Purchasing the digital edition provides play on both Xbox and Windows 10 with saved progress whether you switch back and forth.

How do i pre load it on windows 10? i don't see it anywhere on the store and i already purchased the Ultimate Edition
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:28:41 PM(UTC)
So hard copies aren't early access?
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 10:26:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SolarVeloce Go to Quoted Post

My Game store in the UK is selling the Ultimate Edition disc version on the 23rd, they have a poster up confirming it.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:52:48 AM(UTC)
Was wondering because I pre ordered a hard copy of Ultimate from Jb Hi Fi and it was postage only so idk if they post it on the 23 or it arrives on 23?
#12 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:49:55 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:06:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: error

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:58:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DottierLearner8 Go to Quoted Post

My Game store in the UK is selling the Ultimate Edition disc version on the 23rd, they have a poster up confirming it.

I've just had a look on game, for disc version it says vip etc comes as well as 4 days early access, must be right as it's in the description, I didn't think you could get disc version of the ultimate forza H3. Times change by look of it.

Edit,
Must be just Game that has the FH3 UE, not sure if other shops might sell FH3UE. Amazon only stocking the standard version of the game.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:08:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:54:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: icedstar666 Go to Quoted Post

September 27, 2016 for Standard and Deluxe Editions. Early Access is not available as an upgrade for these editions.

How do i pre load it on windows 10? i don't see it anywhere on the store and i already purchased the Ultimate Edition

I was wondering the same as I have purchased the digital version and would like to preload on windows too. Also would like to know when pre loading will begin.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:15:15 PM(UTC)
JB-Hi-Fi wrote:
When will I get my order? Unless specified above, your online pre-order will leave our Vic warehouse via Australia Post one business day prior to the official release date. Please allow standard delivery times on top of this.

Ok so they send it on the 22nd and I get it whenever it arrives :(

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 6:41:07 PM(UTC)
JB-Hi-Fi wrote:
When will I get my order? Unless specified above, your online pre-order will leave our Vic warehouse via Australia Post one business day prior to the official release date. Please allow standard delivery times on top of this.

Dont believe them. The last game I preorder for delivery didn't actaully leave the warehouse until the actual release date, then took a further 3 days to arrive via Toll. So rather than getting it the day after release, I got my copy 4 days late.
#17 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 7:08:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: shaggiedo Go to Quoted Post
JB-Hi-Fi wrote:

Dont believe them. The last game I preorder for delivery didn't actaully leave the warehouse until the actual release date, then took a further 3 days to arrive via Toll. So rather than getting it the day after release, I got my copy 4 days late.

Actually I think I might get it on time because I was talking to my Dad about it and he says he pre-orders movies through JB all the time and he gets them the day before they are due to release (release in store that is).

I think JB kind of does what they want so that the customer who pre ordered gets the product earlier over someone who goes into the shop and buys it on actual release day.
#18 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 9:56:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MSTR34 Go to Quoted Post

I was wondering the same as I have purchased the digital version and would like to preload on windows too. Also would like to know when pre loading will begin.

When you buy the game digital you immediately download a small file which acts as a placeholder. This is normally around 5mb. Around 10 days before the release date there will be an 'update' to the placeholder file and the full game will download.

Edited by user Saturday, July 2, 2016 9:57:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Feel free to add me on Xbox Live. Gamertag: The Novacat

#19 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 1:10:38 AM(UTC)
Awesome. Yeah I have downloaded the 172mb file on my Xbox One which is sitting patiently waiting. Was wondering if there will be similar for PC so that they are both ready to go.
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2016 8:56:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Novacat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MSTR34 Go to Quoted Post

When you buy the game digital you immediately download a small file which acts as a placeholder. This is normally around 5mb. Around 10 days before the release date there will be an 'update' to the placeholder file and the full game will download.

I bought it from the store for my PC but i didnt get any file to download, what is going on with the PC version?

Edited by user Monday, July 4, 2016 8:57:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 10:57:29 PM(UTC)
Ive preordered the hard copy of the ultimate edition with GAME and it said 4 days early access, anyone know how this will work?
Will they send a code out or is it infact only for the xbox store users?

Cheers

Edited by user Sunday, July 24, 2016 1:45:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:42:24 AM(UTC)
Early access is for digital copies usually. If they've got a deal for retail they'll just send it out 4 days earlier than normal. They're not going to give you a digital and code AND a retail disc. lol
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:46:28 AM(UTC)
I know that gamestop here in Norway will release the ultimate edition early. So people get it when they are suppose to
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:19:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
Early access is for digital copies usually. If they've got a deal for retail they'll just send it out 4 days earlier than normal. They're not going to give you a digital and code AND a retail disc. lol

Im not expecting a digital and retail copy 'lol'.
#25 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:22:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: taakebanke Go to Quoted Post
I know that gamestop here in Norway will release the ultimate edition early. So people get it when they are suppose to

Game is usually the day before in the uk as well so hopefully it comes earlier 👍🏻
15 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error