10 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 8:01:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post
is there a limit number of tracks or time limit on the playlist? I've begun compiling songs for the station and very curious now what the limit is. Thanks!

You're only limited by the amount of space you have on your OneDrive.
#77 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 8:02:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Novacat Go to Quoted Post
Any word on whether this will work with OneDrive Business? I have around 5TB available if this is the case!

Nope, you won't be able to stream music from OneDrive Business, just your personal OneDrive.
#78 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 1:30:55 PM(UTC)
wow neverending playlist then! have (1TB) so no problems there. Thanks for answering
#79 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 8:48:06 PM(UTC)
remember you guys have to make your playlists in Groove Music aswell or it won't work (thus why the radio station is called Groove Radio)
so what you do is put music on OneDrive and then open groove music and move the songs you want into the playlists you want, I have mine all organised already because being prepared in advance is always a good thing :)
#80 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 11:30:57 PM(UTC)
I also have my playlist already organised as well! I'll also be showing you guys my first 100 dance songs, first 80 rock songs, and first 60 bass songs on my playlist very soon!
Also, I'll be updating my playlist with new songs in the near future, so stay tuned;)
#81 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 11:32:51 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - don't duplicate posts, the What tracks will you ride to thread is for lists - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, July 2, 2016 5:57:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#82 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 11:35:10 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - don't duplicate posts, the What tracks will you ride to thread is for lists - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:00:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#83 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 11:36:49 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:06:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#84 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 3:52:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FHB97 Go to Quoted Post
- never ending list

Why are you posting this here again? You already posted it in the 'What track(s) will you ride to?' thread.
#85 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 4:31:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Novacat Go to Quoted Post
Any word on whether this will work with OneDrive Business? I have around 5TB available if this is the case!

Nope, you won't be able to stream music from OneDrive Business, just your personal OneDrive.

No problem, thank you for the response.
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live. Gamertag: The Novacat

#86 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:54:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FHB97 Go to Quoted Post
- never ending list

Why are you posting this here again? You already posted it in the 'What track(s) will you ride to?' thread.

Because I wanted you guys to really notice my playlist.
The 'What track(s) will you ride to?' thread is not being met anymore, I think.
#87 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 6:26:10 AM(UTC)
Do you have to pay for the tracks on your 'OWN' Radio?

I never listen to the Radio in FH2 and probably won't in FH3 races but I'll give it a go on Free Roam if I can make my own :)
 1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 8:49:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
remember you guys have to make your playlists in Groove Music aswell or it won't work (thus why the radio station is called Groove Radio)
so what you do is put music on OneDrive and then open groove music and move the songs you want into the playlists you want, I have mine all organised already because being prepared in advance is always a good thing :)

Yeah, multiple playlists is a good idea, especially if you want certain kinds of music playing from you collection on demand.

In the game's SETTINGS>AUDIO options, there's a GROOVE MUSIC choice that lets you switch the playlist that the Groove Music station streams from.
#89 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 10:54:49 AM(UTC)
no you don't have to pay. There's free trials of the music pass going around, they will include a 14 day trial when the game arrives and most importantly you take what music you own and move some to onedrive and make a playlist(s)

Edited by user Sunday, July 3, 2016 10:58:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#90 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 11:29:03 AM(UTC)
I'll have to check it out. If OneDrive allows importing from other than Groove Music it'll be fine
#91 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 1:15:40 PM(UTC)
Question, do you have to create a playlist on Groove or will it just play the music in your collection
#92 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 1:31:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SAMisAWESOME08 Go to Quoted Post
Question, do you have to create a playlist on Groove or will it just play the music in your collection

The way it works is you need to add the music on your OneDrive collection to a Groove Music playlist. You don't have to subscribe to Groove to do this, and you can do it on any device that supports Groove music (iOs, Android, Windows, etc).
#93 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 1:34:13 PM(UTC)
So without signing up or anything I can add the songs I like to OneDrive or Groove?

If I do a trial on Groove, add the music and then the trial ends. Will it carry over still or will I need to get a membership again
#94 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2016 3:58:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Male Tiger Go to Quoted Post
So without signing up or anything I can add the songs I like to OneDrive or Groove?

If I do a trial on Groove, add the music and then the trial ends. Will it carry over still or will I need to get a membership again

The trial on groove is just to play music from groove that you don't have, like spotify I would presume? Can't comfirm that one. But you can add music free from OneDrive. Just upload your music to OneDrive, and then create a playlist using the music from Onedrive on groove. Won't have to pay a cent for it :)

Just a shame I only have 15gb on OneDrive. Feel like i've hardly got any music at all there :/ All tho it's past 1500 songs..

1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 10:52:17 AM(UTC)
I know it's not going to have a shuffle option, but will the playlists always play from the beginning or will it continue with different songs when you change radio stations?
#96 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 11:26:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PriusHater Go to Quoted Post
Does it actually shuffle the playlist music, or is it playimg it in the order you put the music?

In game, the music will be played in the order listed - not shuffled.

That's disappointing. I was going to make a reggae and dub playlist, but I'm not going to bother with it now.
私は日本語が話せません。
#97 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 4:05:37 PM(UTC)
I know it's not going to have a shuffle option, but will the playlists always play from the beginning or will it continue with different songs when you change radio stations?

That's an interesting question I'd like to know the answer to as well.
 2 users liked this post.
#98 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 5:17:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post

That's an interesting question I'd like to know the answer to as well.

If you're listening to Groove Music, then you switch to another station or switch to radio off, then switch back to Groove, it will skip to the start of the next track in your playlist.

This is actually a nifty way you can "skip to next track" on the Groove station. Just d-pad right once to switch off radio, d-pad left to switch back to Groove and play the next track.

If you quit the game, the next time you turn to Groove Music, it will start over from the beginning.

Edited by user Monday, July 11, 2016 5:18:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#99 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 4:47:15 PM(UTC)
Do you need a Groove Must c subscription to upload music to the game? This is probably obvious I just don't know sry
#100 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:04:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nightwing9293 Go to Quoted Post
Do you need a Groove Must c subscription to upload music to the game? This is probably obvious I just don't know sry

Nope. Just upload on OneDrive. And it will automatically show up in groove. Then it's just to create a playlist
10 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error