6 Pages<<456Prev
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#126 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 11:15:00 AM(UTC)
'12 Porshce 911 GT3 RS S2/S1 tunes up now!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#127 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 11:41:12 AM(UTC)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#128 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 12:22:55 PM(UTC)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#129 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 2:14:25 PM(UTC)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#130 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 2:14:40 PM(UTC)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#131 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 3:12:56 PM(UTC)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#132 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 3:35:24 PM(UTC)
finished! A/S1 tunes are up for the Macan Turbo now!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#133 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 12:07:53 PM(UTC)
Love your tunes dude. What cars do you personally use when racing online? Classes B - S
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#134 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:35:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viqo Vanquish Go to Quoted Post
Love your tunes dude. What cars do you personally use when racing online? Classes B - S


Thanks man! I don't really race much on FH2 anymore but I love my Evo 6 of course. There are lots of awesome cars up, though, just find which ones you enjoy most regardless of speed and have fun :).
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#135 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2015 12:08:01 PM(UTC)
tunes for the new DLC coming out today!
'13 Aston Vantage S tune for S1 are up now!

Edited by user Tuesday, July 7, 2015 12:09:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#136 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2015 12:43:54 PM(UTC)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#137 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2015 2:05:49 PM(UTC)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#138 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2015 3:56:35 PM(UTC)
Tunes for the Audi and Ferrari are up now, see OP for details!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#139 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 7:18:40 PM(UTC)
Porsche GT2 RS and Cayenne tunes up now!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#140 Posted : Saturday, July 18, 2015 5:16:36 PM(UTC)
Been driving your ferrari 575 tune fun fun car...

Edited by user Thursday, August 13, 2015 2:38:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#141 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2015 6:46:21 PM(UTC)
A/S1 tunes for the Volvo S60 Polestar are now up!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#142 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2015 7:25:26 PM(UTC)
A class 1986 Honda Civic Si
B/A class 1952 Fiat 8V Supersonic

both up now :)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#143 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2015 7:51:28 PM(UTC)
B/A class 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra tunes up!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#144 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2015 8:48:03 PM(UTC)
S998 RWD+AWD tunes up for the McLaren F1 GT
B/A/S1 tunes for the Daytona are now up :).
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#145 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:56:29 AM(UTC)
I've been using your 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS tune for a couple of days and am really impressed! Very useful in championship races and subsequent Rivals face-offs as I get down to the serious business of grinding out my Forza games to raise my Tier level, and get more achievements.

I also bought a bunch of your tunes for FM4 because that needs some serious time invested, as does FM5. I tend to play the Horizon games more often because they are better suited to quick, fun sessions (although some of the bucket list challenges are frustrating), but driving around so much in these I've now moved onto manual shifting and using fewer assists, which I've been able to transfer back into FM5 and FM4, boosting my credits there - so useful in the push for 300 car garages!

I'll be trying some of your FM5 tunes too, because I find most of the cars a bit skittish out the box, making race outcomes a lucky top three position, rather than challenging for the win. Sadly, my tuning skills are also very hit and miss: more of the latter, so having a car you feel confident in makes a big difference. Thanks for taking the time to share your tunes with the community, especially no-hopers like me.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#146 Posted : Thursday, August 13, 2015 2:15:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EamonEejit Go to Quoted Post
I've been using your 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS tune for a couple of days and am really impressed! Very useful in championship races and subsequent Rivals face-offs as I get down to the serious business of grinding out my Forza games to raise my Tier level, and get more achievements.

I also bought a bunch of your tunes for FM4 because that needs some serious time invested, as does FM5. I tend to play the Horizon games more often because they are better suited to quick, fun sessions (although some of the bucket list challenges are frustrating), but driving around so much in these I've now moved onto manual shifting and using fewer assists, which I've been able to transfer back into FM5 and FM4, boosting my credits there - so useful in the push for 300 car garages!

I'll be trying some of your FM5 tunes too, because I find most of the cars a bit skittish out the box, making race outcomes a lucky top three position, rather than challenging for the win. Sadly, my tuning skills are also very hit and miss: more of the latter, so having a car you feel confident in makes a big difference. Thanks for taking the time to share your tunes with the community, especially no-hopers like me.


Thank you for all the kind words, I'm glad that my tunes have helped you enjoy the game and succeed along with having more fun while you're at it :).

If you need some credits to reach the 300+ cars in FM3/4, let me know on xbox and I can hook you up.

Edited by user Thursday, August 13, 2015 2:26:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#147 Posted : Thursday, August 13, 2015 6:49:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post


Thank you for all the kind words, I'm glad that my tunes have helped you enjoy the game and succeed along with having more fun while you're at it :).

If you need some credits to reach the 300+ cars in FM3/4, let me know on xbox and I can hook you up.


No problem, you did all the hard work; the least I can do is say thanks.

As for the credits in FM3/4, I might take you up on that. I blew a ton of cash in FM4 buying up Ferraris but still didn't get the achievement for all the "Disc 1" models - I should have found out what they were first! I started with the cheapest and worked my way up, but the remainder are eye-wateringly expensive. If I'd bought them first, the cheaper models would be that much more attainable, through shorter sessions now. Live and learn, you'd think? Except I've been buying up all the other cheap cars to fill out the garage and already I'm thinking I'll have to do what so many others have done and buy multiple versions, when I'd really like to have one of everything. Still, something to keep coming back to the game for, like the medals in Horizon.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#148 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2015 8:58:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EamonEejit Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post


Thank you for all the kind words, I'm glad that my tunes have helped you enjoy the game and succeed along with having more fun while you're at it :).

If you need some credits to reach the 300+ cars in FM3/4, let me know on xbox and I can hook you up.


No problem, you did all the hard work; the least I can do is say thanks.

As for the credits in FM3/4, I might take you up on that. I blew a ton of cash in FM4 buying up Ferraris but still didn't get the achievement for all the "Disc 1" models - I should have found out what they were first! I started with the cheapest and worked my way up, but the remainder are eye-wateringly expensive. If I'd bought them first, the cheaper models would be that much more attainable, through shorter sessions now. Live and learn, you'd think? Except I've been buying up all the other cheap cars to fill out the garage and already I'm thinking I'll have to do what so many others have done and buy multiple versions, when I'd really like to have one of everything. Still, something to keep coming back to the game for, like the medals in Horizon.


Yeah it's definitely easier and cheaper to fill your garage with multiple copies of cheap cars, doing it the other way would require lots more credits that's for sure. If you do need some help though, feel free to ask. Some of those Ferrari's are extremely expensive indeed!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#149 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2016 5:21:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post

Championship Specific Tunes (Best cars to finish championships as fast as possible)


Super Saloons Championship:

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG

Classic Rally Championship:

Lancia Stratos HF Stradale

Extreme Offroad Championship:

Bowler EXR S


I am enjoying your championship tunes for grinding through before FH3 releases. There are a few that I cant get to show up either thru recommended tunes or gamertag search; they are the ones listed above. Is there something I'm missing where I can fix it on my end or did they drop off upload?

6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error