2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 12:49:36 AM(UTC)
Is it actually exclusive to FM6 and FH2 players? Or just exclusive in the same way as the retailer bonuses? AKA will the rest of us be able to obtain it in any way?

Edited by user Friday, July 8, 2016 8:13:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 1:18:36 AM(UTC)
was confused what you meant at first but i looked at the confirmed cars list and saw it marked as "Reward for being a VIP in EITHER FH2 or FM6"

you will be able to purchase in game ..the rewards just means that those VIP in EITHER FH2 or FM6 will get it free on launch of the game and wont need to purchase it in game

Edited by user Friday, July 1, 2016 4:53:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 4:11:50 AM(UTC)
Don't think I've seen that car in FH2, but its in F6 as I have it, since I have VIP and never do the lap times to win cars as am always painting. So I would think you might need VIP as you do get cars sent to you from T10 from time to time, not sure if you have to be VIP or not as I've always buy the Forza UE.
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 4:38:58 AM(UTC)
maybe:perhaps

✔ Verified Moderator

2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 4:41:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PilotViper112 Go to Quoted Post
Don't think I've seen that car in FH2, but its in F6 as I have it, since I have VIP and never do the lap times to win cars as am always painting. So I would think you might need VIP as you do get cars sent to you from T10 from time to time, not sure if you have to be VIP or not as I've always buy the Forza UE.

He is referring to the confirmed car list for FH3 in the pinned threads

Next to the K 1:1 it says "Reward for being a VIP in EITHER FH2 or FM6"
Just means that when you start FH3 you will be rewarded with the K1:1 at the beginning of the game for free and wont have to buy it if you were VIP in either FH2 or F6

It should be available to buy though ..it's not an exclusive

Edited by user Friday, July 1, 2016 4:42:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 6:58:07 AM(UTC)
I see, bit like the ford gt 2017 for F6 we got.

edit
Well you can buy the ford gt 2017 in F6 so I would think you could buy K. 1.1 in FH3 as well if you VIP or not.

Edited by user Friday, July 1, 2016 7:02:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling mistake

4 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 7:55:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrTUN3R Go to Quoted Post
Is it actually exclusive to FM6 and FH2 players? Or just exclusive in the same way as the retailer bonuses? AKA will the rest of us be able to obtain it in any way?

It's not exclusive to FM6/FH2 VIPs. All the loyalty reward cars are just added to your garage early in the game (after a little bit of introductory gameplay). You can be awarded up to 12 cars added to your garage based on your Forza history. All of those cars will be available to buy with in-game credits like normal.
#8 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 8:49:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

It's not exclusive to FM6/FH2 VIPs. All the loyalty reward cars are just added to your garage early in the game (after a little bit of introductory gameplay). You can be awarded up to 12 cars added to your garage based on your Forza history. All of those cars will be available to buy with in-game credits like normal.

Great. Though I imagine I'll have to take up Forza Horizon 3 as a second job to be able to buy the One:1.
#9 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 4:12:54 PM(UTC)
Yeah I imagine it'll be expensive too. Although...the Veneno is around 1 million on FH2 and in real life it's 4+ million.

How much is the One:1 on FM6 after the first FREE purchase from the DLC?
#10 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 10:26:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Male Tiger Go to Quoted Post
Yeah I imagine it'll be expensive too. Although...the Veneno is around 1 million on FH2 and in real life it's 4+ million.

How much is the One:1 on FM6 after the first FREE purchase from the DLC?

The Koenigsegg One:1 costs 2 million CR
#11 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 2:28:42 AM(UTC)
Wow surely that won't be the price on FH3, they must've made it that much as it was first free in a DLC as 2 million is a waste of money for one car
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 2:58:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Male Tiger Go to Quoted Post
Wow surely that won't be the price on FH3, they must've made it that much as it was first free in a DLC as 2 million is a waste of money for one car

You never know
If it's as easy as forza 6 to earn money then 2 mill isnt much

Probably pop up in the level up wheel spins as well

Edited by user Saturday, July 2, 2016 3:07:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 4:29:06 AM(UTC)
Yeah Forza 6 Wheelspin has way better rewards, hopefully there's a Finale on here that we can just grind too lol
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:04:16 AM(UTC)
AH be quicker buy and sell cars, if you can paint/tune even better still, and you don't have to be a good painter either.
#15 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 8:20:18 AM(UTC)
Would someone with a One:1 be able to sell it for 100,000 if they wanted to?

Sorry, I've never used the feature before :)
#16 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 12:12:29 PM(UTC)
Probably completely stupid question, but when it says either it doesn't mean if you have both you won't get it does it?
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 2:14:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spinxzl Go to Quoted Post
Probably completely stupid question, but when it says either it doesn't mean if you have both you won't get it does it?

Either VIP or both, you'll get the car.
#18 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 6:30:42 AM(UTC)
I have VIP on FM6 now so I can't wait to get the One:1 and I've been watching YouTube videos of it recently and it's such a beast I can't believe it :)
#19 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 12:14:08 PM(UTC)
So how long does 2 million CR take to grind?
#20 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 12:32:54 PM(UTC)
A very long time if you don't have VIP.

If you play a championship you'll get 10,000cr on average. You get 4 races per championship. The Finale takes 13 to 16 mins and you get 50,000cr on average.

You get 3 wheelspins it seems on Finale as an average so the normal amount you win is always 3,000 to 15,000 lol. Sometimes you might win a car worth 200k plus. So the trick is to have VIP, it doubles your race earnings (is that Motorsport only?) it doubles your can reward on Wheelspin so if you win 30k you'll get 60k and if you win a car worth 55k you'll get the car AND 55k cash.

I just free roam on FH2 and get a lot of money randomly, unless you're grinding millions then you can buy lots of cars. Most supers are under 300k but Hyper cars range 700 to 2 million.

You also have the Forza Hub and Club Rewards. The Hub gives me 75,000 every few days and being in a Club has given me 200,000 for Tier rewards.

Sorry for rambling on :) but that's for FH2. On FM6 you can win 1 million or a Bugatti SS on a Wheelspin. FH2 the most is 110,000 and the best car I've got is a Lexus LFA (260,000) lol. So if it's FH2 wheel spin you'll have a slow time, if it's FM6 you could get the car extremely fast. Remember there is storefront too so if you win a Bugatti sell it and put it towards a One:1 :D

Edited by user Sunday, July 3, 2016 12:36:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2016 2:44:46 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Monday, July 4, 2016 3:05:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2016 3:36:06 PM(UTC)
Why would you be saying rude words MrTUN3R, was they directed at me?
#23 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:38:18 PM(UTC)

I looked around the forums and Google but couldn't find any answer on this particular car. I'm wondering if this car is available to purchase with in-game credits or only through owning FH2/FM6 VIP membership? The car list says "VIP rewards car" but I just want to make sure if I can only get it by owning FH2/FM6

Thank you
#24 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 12:55:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WaRning Shots Go to Quoted Post

I looked around the forums and Google but couldn't find any answer on this particular car. I'm wondering if this car is available to purchase with in-game credits or only through owning FH2/FM6 VIP membership? The car list says "VIP rewards car" but I just want to make sure if I can only get it by owning FH2/FM6

Thank you

Having VIP in either FH2 or FM6 (only those previous games) will grant you the Koenigsegg:One at the beginning of the game. You must own at least a VIP Membership from one of those two games.

However, I am not sure if this car is buyable with in game credits from the auto dealership.
#25 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 6:03:55 AM(UTC)
I'm not sure why everyone is assuming these won't be buy able with credits, as all previous Forza games with these features (to my knowledge) allowed you to buy them with credits, but if you had the bonus you would get it for free. That's how it's going to work. The Pre-Order bonuses this year are also buy able with credits, but won't be pre-tuned.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error