This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
34 Pages<<323334Prev
#826 Posted : Sunday, November 9, 2014 8:20:32 AM(UTC)
BAC are a tease.... Really hope they make it here.

That Turn 10 Twitch mod, and the one and only Skreamies the spectacular.
#827 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 3:07:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post
BAC are a tease.... Really hope they make it here.

This is an interesting development, maybe whoever runs the Turn10 YouTube account accidentally leaked some future DLC? Either that or BAC are just trying to get attention for their brand, but with the YouTube comment I believe the former to be more likely.
#828 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 4:14:25 PM(UTC)
-EDIT-

Confused because I am playing FM5 and FH2 at the same time - disregard :)

Edited by user Thursday, November 13, 2014 4:16:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#829 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2014 9:28:29 AM(UTC)
Is anybody else slightly perturbed that they added the RS6 Avant C7 instead of having the RS7 make a return? In my opinion, the RS7 looks 10 times better. I mean adding the RS6 Avant is better than nothing, but I still want so badly for the RS7 return. It's just so much better.
#830 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2014 12:30:57 PM(UTC)
car wishes go there
Originally Posted by: Vantage98 Go to Quoted Post
Is anybody else slightly perturbed that they added the RS6 Avant C7 instead of having the RS7 make a return? In my opinion, the RS7 looks 10 times better. I mean adding the RS6 Avant is better than nothing, but I still want so badly for the RS7 return. It's just so much better.

#831 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2014 5:49:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CPU R SAZAKI Go to Quoted Post
car wishes go there

Excuse me, it's not a wish list thank you very much. It's just a question.
#832 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 5:50:35 AM(UTC)
car wishes go there

Well you said you want the RS7 so badly to return and cars you want go in the wishlist thread.

#833 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 11:19:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post
car wishes go there

Well you said you want the RS7 so badly to return and cars you want go in the wishlist thread.

Just because a part of my post had "want" in it doesn't mean it shouldn't belong here. Again, it was just a question. This is the only forum I've been on where discussing cars that didn't return has been so frowned upon within official car list threads. It's not a big deal and anybody who feels otherwise is being unreasonable.

On a different note, does anybody know if the pre-order cars are coming to DLC? If so, when?

Edited by user Friday, January 16, 2015 11:20:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#834 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:38:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post
car wishes go there

Just because a part of my post had "want" in it doesn't mean it shouldn't belong here. Again, it was just a question. This is the only forum I've been on where discussing cars that didn't return has been so frowned upon within official car list threads. It's not a big deal and anybody who feels otherwise is being unreasonable.

On a different note, does anybody know if the pre-order cars are coming to DLC? If so, when?

Then read the OP, it says

Useful/important info
Just to clarify, THIS THREAD IS NOT A WISHLIST. The car wishlist thread can be found here: http://forums.forzamotor...FH2-Car-Wish-List.aspx. This also applies to comments such as "why did they not include car X.

This thread is for cars already in the game. Nuff said.

Edited by user Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:49:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#835 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:03:45 PM(UTC)
Great car selection!
#836 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 11:19:06 AM(UTC)
Why can't I get the free integra? Every time I try to add it to my garage it asks me to buy the car pass or car pack.
#837 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2015 8:54:04 AM(UTC)
Am I just taking crazy pills? I noticed this morning that I can now get the VW Jetta. Was this added during the new Mazda Miata upgrade? I cant seem to find anything on this.

Edited by user Monday, March 23, 2015 8:54:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#838 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 1:28:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SwissCharDaGnar Go to Quoted Post
Why can't I get the free integra? Every time I try to add it to my garage it asks me to buy the car pass or car pack.

Are you sure you downloaded the car for free on the market?
#839 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 1:31:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UFknight Go to Quoted Post
Am I just taking crazy pills? I noticed this morning that I can now get the VW Jetta. Was this added during the new Mazda Miata upgrade? I cant seem to find anything on this.

Huh? Unless you are on the Xbox 360 and that someone penetrated in your account to hack or you hacked yourself the game, it is impossible for you to buy the Volkswagen Jetta.

Or maybe you're on crazy pills...
User is suspended until 2/27/2289 5:55:18 AM(UTC)
#840 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2015 4:37:59 AM(UTC)
as to the VW yes you are taking crazy pills
#841 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2015 9:07:51 AM(UTC)
Since many of the new cars have been mentioned it would be good to have a Chevy El Camino.

#842 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 4:57:29 AM(UTC)
How can I get the Lamborghini Huracan in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious? I smashed all the bonus boards and I still waiting for that car 2 weeks. I'm from Spain
#843 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:04:31 PM(UTC)
OK, when Real Racing 3 (on Android and iOS) announced the arrival of NASCAR in all it's glory, it also announced and showcased the Lamborghini Asterion coming on Oct 13. Now this is a car I would like to see on FH2 more so than on FM6. So please bring this car to FH2 - the Lamborghini Asterion ROCKS!!!!

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2015 1:05:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#844 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:19:37 PM(UTC)
Nice!
#845 Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2016 7:09:05 AM(UTC)
This list is inaccurate, anyway for the Xbox 360. It says some cars are exclusively to Xbox One, yet I have them on my 360.
Playing Forza since FM2
#846 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 9:12:34 PM(UTC)
Since I don't see them on the list, and I don't feel like going through every page of replies, is there anyone that could tell me the type and class of the cars in the 10th anniversary car pack? I am missing just those ones for Horizon Promo, and I can't find any info online anywhere.
34 Pages<<323334Prev

Notification

Icon
Error