#1 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:06:53 PM(UTC)
I hope this stupid race will no longer be . Where , for example drive sports car like Ferrari through forests, meadows and wrecking trees and everything else in front of me.
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:16:26 PM(UTC)
If what you saw in the FH3 trailer doesn't appeal to you then maybe another game is more your style:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_forum13_Forza-Motorsport-6.aspx
 5 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 3:54:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: marinorox99 Go to Quoted Post
I hope this stupid race will no longer be . Where , for example drive sports car like Ferrari through forests, meadows and wrecking trees and everything else in front of me.

I think this time around you'll find more appropriate car groups assigned to cross country events. That said, you can tinker with any event using Horizon Blueprint, so if you don't like the restrictions, you can change them.

#4 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 5:24:00 PM(UTC)
^ yea I was glad when I read that, much prefer trail and tarmac routes as opposed to CC.

#5 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 7:00:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
If what you saw in the FH3 trailer doesn't appeal to you then maybe another game is more your style:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_forum13_Forza-Motorsport-6.aspx

Played every Forza that came out .
Horizon 2 is great , only that part when driving cross with some sports car is totally wrong and unrealistic.
Horizon 3 trailer looked over 30 times maybe more :D
Just wait to horizon 3 comes out and I go to drive ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:06:03 PM(UTC)
I am undecided on FH3 at the moment.

But I can say this - removing Cross Country races from the game would make it more likely that I would skip it.
I blame the ants.
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:16:22 PM(UTC)
I thought that Cross country really suited trucks and suv's even some rally cars and I would definitely not want to see the even type leave but I can agree with most of you that tearing through the countryside in a Ferrari was a bit bizarre and they should most likely stick to the road, but this is coming from a person that wants to put rally tires on a GT car and race trough the Jungle, that's the thing I really like about the Horizon games especially this one, there's so much freedom and no one to tell you what you cant do, and with Blueprint it can only improve the game!
FH3 Paint Gallery http://forums.forzamotor...Catalog.aspx#post_581712
I only do ULTIMAT3 Burnouts 🚗💨
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:47:40 PM(UTC)
The problem I have with "targeted" tracks is what it will leave out.

Did I enjoy taking any S2 class cross country? For an occasional challenge yes, but I understand the complaint.

Whilst I really enjoyed a few Subarus and VW cross country and a few other Rally cars I also enjoyed building and tuning an old Merc and Corvette and setting decent times in those cars.

Now we have heard about the blueprint stuff which will be interestin to see. I just hope that there are leaderboards for cross country in all classes.
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 12:24:43 AM(UTC)
Cross County, and especially Extreme Cross Country were some of the most fun in racing games I've had in the past ten years. Playground Games would have to be insane to remove them.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 8:41:24 AM(UTC)
To spite people who think it is rubbish. I'm gonna go mud bogging and dune running in a GT car, or maybe in a Koenigsegg One:1

Horizon isn't supposed to be realistic, why on earth you wouldn't want to see what happened when you off-roaded a supercar seems unreal to me.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 8:45:34 AM(UTC)
Bring on the CC, my favorite. Choose the correct car.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 1:12:38 PM(UTC)
Why would they take out cross in this game when theres more varied versions in 3 than 2? I'd expect more
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 2:10:32 AM(UTC)
I found the CC races in FH2 quite good fun and a nice change from road races. However some of them were a right s##t to complete. I would imagine there are a lot of them in FH3 but thankfully it would seem they have addressed the physics on certain types of cars judging by some of the videos I've seen. So driving a low hyper car across a field will be slower than say in a trophy truck.

Notification

Icon
Error