53 Pages<<4748495051>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#1201 Posted : Saturday, June 4, 2016 5:48:18 AM(UTC)
Would love to see Suzuka and Mugello please, legendary tracks!
 1 user liked this post.
#1202 Posted : Sunday, June 5, 2016 9:54:19 AM(UTC)
Maple valley PLEASE!!!

Willow springs would be awesome as well. Magazines like Motor trend and hot rod use it as a bench mark and test track alot like how top gear uses their track for laptimes.

But as stated 100 times already. Bring back all the tracks from forza 4. But ill not be greedy.. Give us maple valley and id be happy lol
 1 user liked this post.
#1203 Posted : Sunday, June 5, 2016 10:06:39 AM(UTC)
Two tracks I would personally love to see are Imola Raceway and Donington Park. Haven't seen these two in a lot of racing games.
 1 user liked this post.
#1204 Posted : Wednesday, June 8, 2016 7:44:31 AM(UTC)
My track wish are

Tsukuba
Zandvoort
Ahvenisto circuit
TT assen
 2 users liked this post.
#1205 Posted : Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:13:03 AM(UTC)
Tokyo R246 (yup, it's a real track!)
Côte d'Azur (Monaco)
Fuji Speedway
Tsukuba
Maple Valley
Goodwood Hillclimb
Suzuka
RedBull Ring
Willow Springs
New York street circuit
Seattle street circuit

And maybe sometime in the future make a DLC of Nordic racetracks?
Jyllands-Ringen, Denmark
Ahvenisto, Finland
Botniaring, Finland
Auto24ring, Estonia
Rudskogen, Norway
Gotland ring, Sweden
Iceland Motopark, Iceland
and for extra
Moscow racetrack, Russia

yet there is many more interesting tracks in scandinavia!
 1 user liked this post.
#1206 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2016 9:43:12 AM(UTC)
SHORT ANSWER:
Bristol Motor Speedway
<or>
Sedona Raceway Park (From Forza 4)

LONG ANSWER
I am very happy with the NASCAR expansion. Between Daytona, Indy, Homestead, Watkin Glen and Sonoma, all but one track type is represented - short tracks. During my days of playing Forza 4, I loved racing at Sedona Raceway Park. It reminds me so much of Bristol Motor Speedway (kind of like how Sunset Speedway was representative of Daytona). When I started playing Forza 6, I was a little disappointed that Sedona was absent from the track line up. Now that we have NASCAR in the game, we NEED Sedona back (or better yet, actual Bristol Motor Speedway). Please add one of these tracks!
#1207 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 10:40:34 AM(UTC)
Imola, old and updated Tamburello.
Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
Belle Isle street circuit Detroit
Albert Park

Edited by user Friday, June 10, 2016 10:54:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1208 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 6:01:19 AM(UTC)

Maple Valley
 1 user liked this post.
#1209 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 8:41:18 AM(UTC)
There needs to be a lot more oval tracks in this game. But you need to also remove the requirement of buying the expansion to race multiplayer on it. Its way too constricting the way it is now.
#1210 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 12:03:54 PM(UTC)
Let me start by saying this: the NASCAR expansion pack is great and has brought me back to Forza after a few months of not playing at all. I've been waiting for a good NASCAR game since '05 and this has, on most fronts, delivered.

However, the three ovals are starting to get a little old. I still love running Daytona and Homestead, but it gets so monotonous and repetitive when you're doing the same tracks over and over again....it so desperately needs some variety. On top of it, I feel like the fact that they 1) haven't announced new tracks and 2) have no desire to even speak on the issue is extremely disrespectful to us as consumers. If you're not going to add any more tracks, whatever, but at least have the decency to be forthright about it and tell us.

I don't get how this expansion is supposed to have a long shelf life when you're only giving us 3 ovals, especially with a NASCAR game on the way that will presumably have each track in the game. I don't in any way expect nor think Forza should do that, but they need to give us something, at least 2-3 more ovals that are different than what we have (Pocono, Vegas/Chicago clone, ATL/Texas clone), because I can see a lot of people, myself included, dipping out on this game if we've already gotten everything they're giving us as it pertains to NASCAR.
 2 users liked this post.
#1211 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 1:14:45 PM(UTC)
• All Japanese tracks in previous titles
• Ontario Raceway (Oval and infield)
• Fuji Speedway
• Maple Valley
• Monza Oval (Try something to model in the oval atleast)
• Old Hockenheim Grand Prix circuit (I know it's not there anymore, but it would be fun to have it like NFS Shift 2 did.)
• Sunset peninsula (Oval and infield)
• Blue Mountain raceway
• Sedona Raceway (Oval and outfield)
• Camino Veijo (Especially the extreme circuit)
#1212 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:20:42 AM(UTC)
For the NASCAR enthusiasts Pocono would be an awesome addition. All corners and all straights are different. Proper setup eludes the pros. Run out of gas on the back stretch and it is a loooong way back to the pits.
I would welcome any of the existing NASCAR tracks. Even the madness of Martinsville would be fun.
 1 user liked this post.
#1213 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:49:13 PM(UTC)
How about the first ever Canadian track for the Forza series?

#1214 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 11:36:41 AM(UTC)
I played Mosport in some game a long time ago, can't remember which, been playing racing games since Pole Position was new in the arcade, so forgive me, but that was a fun layout. I think it's Moss Corner that drops quite a bit, quite fun.

I would also call for Maple Valley, that track was a blast, and I can't think there'd be any issues with licensing since it was theirs from the start.
#1215 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 6:25:34 AM(UTC)
Lincoln Park Speedway
http://www.lincolnparkspeedway.com/images/ISW_aerial.jpg
#1216 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 6:39:29 AM(UTC)
Barber Motorsports Park
Imola
Zandvoort
Croft
Cadwell Park
Oulton Park
Snetterton

Edited by user Thursday, June 30, 2016 4:38:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1217 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 10:51:12 AM(UTC)
Dear T10,

I am a Forza fan since forza 2 i've been playing forza so much and i cant get enough!
Now there's one thing that has been missing in all these years... and that's a special track!
I don't know if you've ever heard of a little place called Zandvoort? it is a really small village in The Netherlands and in this small village is a race track, known by many race fans and drivers all around the world.
This circuit has alot of history and i goes back to 1939! all the great race heroes performed here, from amateur series till the F1.
Sadly in 1985 the last F1 was driven here and the circuit got a little bit forgotten ):
But there is hope! Now there is a guy named Prince Bernhard, he's from the royal family and he bought the circuit and gave it some new life! He is trying to get the F1 back to our beautiful village Zandvoort in 2018!
Now my question is... can you just maybe just maybe think about to put this circuit in Forza 6 as an update or free DLC? I grew up next to the circuit and i am there alot, for me and many others this track is SPECIAL!

Thanks for your time and il hope to hear something! (:

Kind regards,

N solid

P.S. excuse me for my (english grammer) i know i made some mistakes but i atleast tried! haha.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_Park_Zandvoort
#1218 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 2:57:04 PM(UTC)
Would love to see the British Touring Car Championship cars and circuits.

If you haven't ever seen it in person have a look at YouTube BTCC. Incredible bumper to bumper racing by incredibly skilled drivers on the most beautiful shorter tracks usually on retired British WWII airfields. Croft, Poulton Park, amazing tracks that most Forza drivers haven't heard of.

Just the circuits themselves are works of art; stunning tracks in lavish countryside. The races are short, fast and intense.

Would be an ideal addition to Forza as a "proper" motor-sport game.

Would certainly get a bunch of money out of me.
 1 user liked this post.
#1219 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:16:10 PM(UTC)
Maple Valley
Sunset
Suzuka
Tsukuba
Fujimi Kiado

[Mod Edit - Inappropriate link removed - D]

Edited by user Friday, June 24, 2016 3:52:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mod Edit - Inappropriate link removed. Do not repost. - D

3 users liked this post.
#1220 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 3:01:52 AM(UTC)
Fujimi kaido!!!!!!!!!!!!! From fm 4
#1221 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 3:40:58 PM(UTC)
Willow Springs and other small tracks in California peak my interest.

Maybe a Hwy 1 going north through the Big Sur.

My local tiny track Gimli Motorsports park would be neat.
#1222 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 8:08:53 PM(UTC)
Richmond International Raceway - I was wondering will this track be listed as a single add-on for purchase.

Edited by user Friday, July 1, 2016 8:27:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1223 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 1:49:44 AM(UTC)
How about a small 1/2 mile or 3/8 mile oval track like so we can do some small track racing. Like use the nascars for late models and monte carlos as hobby stocks and the fun we could have with e and d class cars.
#1224 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 9:35:32 AM(UTC)
Knockhill - Scotland
Awesome track,set in stunning surroundings.Id pay good money for that.Would be good as part of a BTCC DLC.Throw in a few more UK tracks and BTCC cars from through the ages,job done.
#1225 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 5:24:09 PM(UTC)
Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP)
Ebisu
Tsukuba
AND FUJIMI KAIDO

Edited by user Saturday, July 2, 2016 5:24:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

E36 Owner | endless rival | Impossible Star | V2LAB/ECAF Supporter | YT: SpawnSixThirteen | Twitch: Spawn613
53 Pages<<4748495051>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error