2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:49:27 AM(UTC)
S1 Tunes for MG Metro 6R4 & Ferrari F12 Berlinetta added.
Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#27 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 6:32:53 PM(UTC)
I used your A-Class Stradale and your S2-Class Veneno to defeat some friends in Rivals. Excellent tunes!

Thank you.
My beloved Utopia in Heavy Metal Affliction:

http://www.forzamotorspo...t/en-us/news/hma_5_15_14
#28 Posted : Sunday, February 1, 2015 12:56:15 PM(UTC)
I got into the Top-25 for Circuit Grandiose (Nice Massena) using your S2 Veneno. Thanks again.
My beloved Utopia in Heavy Metal Affliction:

http://www.forzamotorspo...t/en-us/news/hma_5_15_14
#29 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2015 3:04:29 AM(UTC)
Nice one, glad you like the tunes :)

#30 Posted : Saturday, February 7, 2015 7:32:58 AM(UTC)
Some more tunes added:-

S2 Class - Ferrari 458 Speciale (Aero)
S1 Class - Bentley Continental GT Speed, BMW M1 (Aero), Jaguar XJ220, Lexus RC F (Aero)
A Class - BMW M235i (Aero), Mazda RX-7
B Class - Lamborghini LM 002, Vauxhall Corsa VXR
C Class - Ford Lotus Cortina

#31 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2015 9:41:15 AM(UTC)
Wow - tunes are amazing. Not sure how I've never heard of your stuff before after all these years.

The Veneno took about 1 sec off of minute long laps for me (already in top 500 on most) so that equates to moving into top 250 on lots of leaderboards.
I'll be looking for your stuff on Forza 5 too
#32 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:01:40 PM(UTC)
Wow! That Ruf is nice...
#33 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2015 6:38:45 PM(UTC)
Dang, just tried out some of your tunes tonight. I really enjoyed the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series tune.
How do make so many tunes and keep up with quality? Do you have a formula?

Cheers,
#34 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 4:36:37 PM(UTC)
Hi Mash,
I would like to try some of your tunes but can't find them. Are they still available?
#35 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 8:00:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PoofyEndymion49 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Mash,
I would like to try some of your tunes but can't find them. Are they still available?

Hi, Yes all are still available, i replied to your PM :)

Some more tunes added from earlier in the month, my spreadsheet was updated, but not this thread.

C Class - Mazda MX-5(2016)
B Class - Acura Integra Type-R, Mazda MX-5 Miata (1990), Subaru BRZ (Aero), Volkswagen #1107 Desert Dingo Racing Stock Bug
A Class - BMW 850 CSi, Jaguar XFR-S, Mazda Mazdaspeed MX-5 (Aero), Mazda MX-5 Super20, Subaru WRX STi (2015)
S2 Class - Volkswagen Beetle GRC

#36 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2015 8:10:39 AM(UTC)
Hi Mash,
Same issue as others, searched for you in Tune Setups but says not found. Do you have another way to find you?

Edited by user Thursday, April 2, 2015 8:11:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2015 9:57:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BaysickJustin Go to Quoted Post
Hi Mash,
Same issue as others, searched for you in Tune Setups but says not found. Do you have another way to find you?

Are you using a number five in my gamertag when you search for me as creator? other than that or searching the description for Mash Tuning, i don't know what else to suggest, sorry.

#38 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2015 12:59:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ma5hEd Go to Quoted Post
Hi Mash,

Are you using a number five in my gamertag when you search for me as creator? other than that or searching the description for Mash Tuning, i don't know what else to suggest, sorry.

Just to confirm, is it intentional that there is a space at the beginning of your username? i.e. " Ma5hEd" ?
#39 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 4:18:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ma5hEd Go to Quoted Post
Hi Mash,

Just to confirm, is it intentional that there is a space at the beginning of your username? i.e. " Ma5hEd" ?

No there aren't any spaces in my gamertag, it's how it is shown on the left of this post.

I've edited the first post, with it in bold now. That was probably what was causing the problems finding the tunes.

#40 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2015 9:14:40 AM(UTC)
Hey dude i was just wndering how can i follow you as a creator?
#41 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 5:46:46 PM(UTC)
How do I use the tune spreadsheet? I'm pretty new to forza so I don't really know that much about tuning in this game
#42 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 10:09:41 AM(UTC)
Can you add a tune for the Maserati Gran Turismo S? It's my favourite car and i really want to drive it without under-steering.
#43 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 9:22:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheOnlyRezist Go to Quoted Post
Hey dude i was just wndering how can i follow you as a creator?

There should be the option to follow creator, if you can find one of me tunes to start with :)

I hope FM6 has a better system than this game, lol

Originally Posted by: Recoveriez X Go to Quoted Post
How do I use the tune spreadsheet? I'm pretty new to forza so I don't really know that much about tuning in this game

The spreadsheet is a quick way to see what i've tuned and which class the tunes are, you then have to try to find them in the game. It's also a way for me to keep track of my tunes easily

Originally Posted by: Awesmazing123 Go to Quoted Post
Can you add a tune for the Maserati Gran Turismo S? It's my favourite car and i really want to drive it without under-steering.

I made an A Class tune (no aero) for this one today as i like that car too, give it a try you might like it.

#44 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 8:18:12 AM(UTC)
okay i have to know, what upgrade gets that nasty rattle sound at high RPM's along with the typical hiss from a turbo for your S2 tune on the Lambo Hurcan?

im trying to swap different parts but i cant figure out what it is, and id like to know in general if what ever part that is, isnt the only one, what else creates those different sounds.

i do kind of get tired of the same clean race engine sound most cars have
#45 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 7:27:35 AM(UTC)
I liked your post, but not sure how to see your tunes? how am I able to see what your tunes are?
#46 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 10:06:40 PM(UTC)
i want learn how to tune good for drag enyone can help me pls
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error