1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 2:02:20 AM(UTC)
We are an all around team we do drag, track, off-road, drift, cruise, and everything else. The drift part of the team is just recently added I have already been apart of a few other teams but PSO doesn't have any dedicated drifters yet but we are looking for people to fill team slots. We are looking to fill enough spots to be able to do team competitions in horizon 2 and up and coming Forza 5 and 6 events. If anyone is looking to join a team to learn I'd be happy to help and have you on the team as well. We are open to all comers, either AWD powersliders or RWD drifters the door is open for anyone who wants in. If you have an questions feel free to message me here or on xbox (GT: driftking876), and if your interested let me know your gamer tag and what is your primary slider I'm always curious as to what others use.

Remember keep drifting fun and have a good day.
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2016 5:24:29 PM(UTC)
Hey i would to join/tryout i am an all wheel drive powerslider
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 10:00:52 PM(UTC)
hmu im a rwd drifter
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:40:08 PM(UTC)
If your still looking for more drivers in drifting. I would love to be apart. My GT: Yungball3r23 and my primary slide is rwd all the way.
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 10:56:25 PM(UTC)
i have already sent DriftKing876 a message about a week or so ago, and no reply thus far, so if i were you i wouldn't hold my breath, however while you wait to see if he will respond to you, i would enjoy having a new person to drift with, my GT is deathtoall762 just send me a message and we can hit up FM5 if you want
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:51:45 AM(UTC)
OG forza 2/3 drifter just back on the scene, hmu

Notification

Icon
Error