20 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext
#376 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 6:04:03 AM(UTC)
Thanks for all three comments chaps.

Click for the full size

#1 > #3 | PMC Week 34
#4 > #6 | PMC Week 33

Update on three things that happened to me

I was planning to make a post this afternoon about two bad experiences and one service that went well for me over the space of a month. But since I haven't been able to find enough time to write up about such things it looks like you will have to wait a little bit longer.

Edited by user Saturday, May 7, 2016 6:04:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#377 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 6:59:28 AM(UTC)
Three things that happened to me

During the first few weeks of March or April, I had an unpleasent moment, which saw me collapse after having another strange light feeling in my head. However since it happened so fast I didn't know I collapsed until two people came to my attention. But if they weren't quick enough on one Sunday in early March or April then well it would of come down to someone being aware on the road, becase if not then well the clock would of reached zero for me.

Yet since two people walking across the road from me saw me collapse. Luckily it didn't come to this. Along with that they also called for emergency which lead to me going to hospital after taking some advice from a paramedic who arrived on scene via a Land Rover seeing how the normal emergency services were busy with other people.

The Fun Part

On arrivial it seemed like everything wouldn't take too long since I didn't have too many cuts. Yet I was wrong because after being seated and told I would be seen by someone it made me think, well this shouldn't take too long. But unfortunately for me, I had to wait around about two hours before the next stage could begin which involves being prepped to be moved to somewhere else. And while that went a bit quicker compared to earlier it made me think. Maybe now we will get someone without much in terms of waiting times. But nope. Because after being transferred to another ward it would be another 2 hours before checks could begin and then another hour before my final test results came through as an all clear.

Yet while everything from my heart sample to blood samples checked out without anything negative, do I think the thing that made me collapse is gone. Well in my view, far from it for a mix of reasons. However since some feelings can be hard to explain. Maybe it would be a good idea to leave it for another time.

2 Weeks Later | Ear Cleaning Service

Now let's move onto the good part of a poor month. Because after having some painful ringing in my ears which lasted for a few weeks and a couple of failed attempts to get rid of it, I thought now it is time to pay for a good treatment instead of the poor free treatment you can get on the NHS for ringing ears. And well after paying £85 for Microsuction in one of the Clean Ear Clinics. It was a relief the ringing stopped fully after a day or two. Along with my hearing being restored fully in both ears.

Then again I wouldn't of expected anything else after seeing the reviews. While reading up about Microsuction which uses some good hardware with one such piece of kit being a microscope.

Being assaulted near the end of April or March

In my job things can get busy. And while some of the customers I deal with should treat other people better on the whole most people that come to me at work are nice people. Except for one which happened during a weekend before a bank holiday. Because while collecting some things outside some drunk romanian came to me and asks about parking tickets, which I kindly explain isn't part of my job. But after taking in my input he let me go in my way after giving me a friendly kiss on the cheek and a cuddle.

1-3 minutes later

Now this is where it got a bit strange since one of my work mates comes over to me. But after a minute of talking about, along with keeping on top of things the same bloke from earlier comes over to us which is then followed by him acting a bit unhappy since he thinks I am making fun of him. Yet after a few minutes of explaining that we were talking to someone he turns back to a kind guy and gives us a high five.

After that we walk a few more meters and while acting normal while talking about what just happened. The same bloke comes charging down and pushes me against a bay which leads to him swearing, cursing and grabbing hold of my wet coat collar. However while he is assault me, I turn off and make it look as if I have gone into standby mode. Yet it doesn't seem to change anything in the blokes manner due to him being drunk with it being smelt on his breath.

But luckily his wife comes over and drags him to the car explaining he has children waiting. As well as saying sorry. And while he also assaults my co-workerin the end his wife was able to get him to leave.

#378 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 9:17:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Three things that happened to me

During the first few weeks of March or April, I had an unpleasent moment, which saw me collapse after having another strange light feeling in my head. However since it happened so fast I didn't know I collapsed until two people came to my attention. But if they weren't quick enough on one Sunday in early March or April then well it would of come down to someone being aware on the road, becase if not then well the clock would of reached zero for me.

Yet since two people walking across the road from me saw me collapse. Luckily it didn't come to this. Along with that they also called for emergency which lead to me going to hospital after taking some advice from a paramedic who arrived on scene via a Land Rover seeing how the normal emergency services were busy with other people.

The Fun Part

On arrivial it seemed like everything wouldn't take too long since I didn't have too many cuts. Yet I was wrong because after being seated and told I would be seen by someone it made me think, well this shouldn't take too long. But unfortunately for me, I had to wait around about two hours before the next stage could begin which involves being prepped to be moved to somewhere else. And while that went a bit quicker compared to earlier it made me think. Maybe now we will get someone without much in terms of waiting times. But nope. Because after being transferred to another ward it would be another 2 hours before checks could begin and then another hour before my final test results came through as an all clear.

Yet while everything from my heart sample to blood samples checked out without anything negative, do I think the thing that made me collapse is gone. Well in my view, far from it for a mix of reasons. However since some feelings can be hard to explain. Maybe it would be a good idea to leave it for another time.

2 Weeks Later | Ear Cleaning Service

Now let's move onto the good part of a poor month. Because after having some painful ringing in my ears which lasted for a few weeks and a couple of failed attempts to get rid of it, I thought now it is time to pay for a good treatment instead of the poor free treatment you can get on the NHS for ringing ears. And well after paying £85 for Microsuction in one of the Clean Ear Clinics. It was a relief the ringing stopped fully after a day or two. Along with my hearing being restored fully in both ears.

Then again I wouldn't of expected anything else after seeing the reviews. While reading up about Microsuction which uses some good hardware with one such piece of kit being a microscope.

Being assaulted near the end of April or March

In my job things can get busy. And while some of the customers I deal with should treat other people better on the whole most people that come to me at work are nice people. Except for one which happened during a weekend before a bank holiday. Because while collecting some things outside some drunk romanian came to me and asks about parking tickets, which I kindly explain isn't part of my job. But after taking in my input he let me go in my way after giving me a friendly kiss on the cheek and a cuddle.

1-3 minutes later

Now this is where it got a bit strange since one of my work mates comes over to me. But after a minute of talking about, along with keeping on top of things the same bloke from earlier comes over to us which is then followed by him acting a bit unhappy since he thinks I am making fun of him. Yet after a few minutes of explaining that we were talking to someone he turns back to a kind guy and gives us a high five.

After that we walk a few more meters and while acting normal while talking about what just happened. The same bloke comes charging down and pushes me against a bay which leads to him swearing, cursing and grabbing hold of my wet coat collar. However while he is assault me, I turn off and make it look as if I have gone into standby mode. Yet it doesn't seem to change anything in the blokes manner due to him being drunk with it being smelt on his breath.

But luckily his wife comes over and drags him to the car explaining he has children waiting. As well as saying sorry. And while he also assaults my co-workerin the end his wife was able to get him to leave.

That sucks that all this happened to you.
Drifter, Designer!
Leader-Founder 116 Motorsports

Twitch l Flickr
#379 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 9:19:21 AM(UTC)
I had no idea you were romanian although it does go some way to explaining the wierd posts and flair for the dramatic from time to time, glad everythinfs ok now though.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 10, 2016 9:20:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#380 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 5:44:05 AM(UTC)
Wow, you've had a rough few months. Hope thing calm down a bit.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 11, 2016 5:44:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#381 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 7:16:15 AM(UTC)
Thanks for all replying.

Click for the full size

Edited by user Thursday, May 12, 2016 7:16:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#382 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:11:08 PM(UTC)
Beautiful shots Pebb! also sad to hear about your unfortunate incidents. Hope things go well!
#383 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:20:22 PM(UTC)
Hope things turn around for you. And as always, phenomenal shots!
#384 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 8:26:43 PM(UTC)
I was definitely missing this gallery while I was absent. Superb work as per usual! I hope May goes better for you!

British Columbia, Canada
-8:00 PST
#385 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:10:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Apparently God Go to Quoted Post
I was definitely missing this gallery while I was absent. Superb work as per usual! I hope May goes better for you!

+1

One hell of a story. Good read though.

And this shot:

Has to be my favorite lately.

#386 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:17:54 AM(UTC)

Words fail me............
#387 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 5:16:03 PM(UTC)
The shot of the intake piping reminds me of a shot that I have been saving, might have to post it now lol. Phenomenal shots
#388 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:39:27 AM(UTC)
your B/W shots are spot on! lovely work :-)
#389 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 8:03:14 PM(UTC)
Preview / Edited | Crossover Update #2

Click for the full size

Edited by user Thursday, May 19, 2016 8:04:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#390 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 3:19:55 AM(UTC)
wow! nice one Pebb :-)
#391 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 5:50:41 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 > #2 | Photoshopped
#3 > #5 | Edited
#6 > 9 | Stock

The Other Side

Click for the full set

Edited by user Friday, May 20, 2016 5:57:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#392 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2016 7:56:50 AM(UTC)
Those first two edits are beautiful and so is this -

#393 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2016 11:48:44 AM(UTC)

These are such high-level shots. Well done yet again Pebb!
 1 user liked this post.
#394 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:35:46 PM(UTC)
Getting tired of picking up my jaw from the floor every time I visit your gallery... Simply astonishing work Pebb!
#395 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 5:37:01 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the comments lads.

Click for the full size

#1 > #3 | Week 37
#4 > #6 | Week 36

Edited by user Friday, May 27, 2016 5:37:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#396 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 9:00:12 AM(UTC)
I like that pagani shot! Thats it haha
Drifter, Designer!
Leader-Founder 116 Motorsports

Twitch l Flickr
#397 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 10:04:34 AM(UTC)
Last 2 sets are just squeaky clean Pebb. Really like the P3 shot though.

Keep it up!
#398 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 10:40:29 AM(UTC)

Excellent, but do I dare suggest, this set isn't vintage Pebb?

Edited by user Thursday, June 2, 2016 10:41:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#399 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 4:51:45 AM(UTC)

Love it.
#400 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 6:21:54 AM(UTC)

As always Pebb you're putting out some great stuff. These are mouthwatering mate!

Good to be back!

My Forzatography Gallery - http://forums.forzamotor...Gallery.aspx#post_358889
20 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error