72 Pages<<707172Prev
#1776 Posted : Sunday, April 17, 2016 6:13:23 AM(UTC)
anyone know how many King Racer liveries actually got issued out in total? Be interesting to know how rare this livery became.
#1777 Posted : Sunday, April 17, 2016 9:41:22 AM(UTC)
I was impressed overall with the lamborgini racing series and rivals.
I only have one complaint that the king racer livery for the huracan was not something different to the general theme and liveries of the cars you had to collect to win it
I did like the livery design for each end of week car , dont get me wrong . But to give what was to be a rare design so to speak I expected something else
Since I didnt get all the cars I didnt get it anyway but I find myself admitting that Im glad I didnt.
The 1st season was good as the prize was the exclusive huracan car.
2nd season was a repeat of the 1st but with the huracan and I did like the work put in on those liveries. A different colour combination of the design.
Having seen the king car , It doesnt seem worth having . So what should we have got then ? will be the question people will put to me . Well there are some amazing designers out there and ive downloaded some great work. I suppose something with a different but race livery theme would be the choice or maybe a fantasy art design
I would certainly take part in another season league as it was fun . So have the other events such as the league which gave the 312 ferrari

4 users liked this post.
#1778 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:22:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HelluvaStingray Go to Quoted Post

We actually managed to knock Jonk from t10 out of the 50% in the last race by letting someone through who was just outside the 50, It was actually funny watching most of the field pit for no reason.

You guys are just plain mean :P
#1779 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:45:22 AM(UTC)
Is there anyway of getting the huracan after season 1?
 2 users liked this post.
#1780 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 11:23:28 AM(UTC)
Not right now, no. It may be made available again through other means at some point, but when and how is entirely up to T10, if it happens at all. You're not missing out on too much anyway, it's a real handful even with a good tune, and I'd be surprised if many people choose to use it over other cars in the class.
#1781 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 3:49:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Parasites Lost Go to Quoted Post
Not right now, no. It may be made available again through other means at some point, but when and how is entirely up to T10, if it happens at all. You're not missing out on too much anyway, it's a real handful even with a good tune, and I'd be surprised if many people choose to use it over other cars in the class.

It WAS stated that the Huracan will be made available for the "masses" in due course. As will other Unicorn cars.

But no timeframe was given, or if they'll be a Free DL or inside a DLC Pack...

I did post a link to the comment in another thread I believe....

OZ
#1782 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 7:06:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HelluvaStingray Go to Quoted Post

We actually managed to knock Jonk from t10 out of the 50% in the last race by letting someone through who was just outside the 50, It was actually funny watching most of the field pit for no reason.

You guys are just plain mean :P

Hey! I got knocked too by 200 points! Not cool ;)

#1783 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:53:15 AM(UTC)
Hi forza where is my last lambo trofeo huracan. From after the tournament i got all six variants but not the seventh.
#1784 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 11:13:52 AM(UTC)
I still haven't received the original Trofeo Huracan from the first season of the series, please advise on what I need to do to receive this, I got the first two rivals cars and the first league car but never got the Huracan at the end of the first half of the event.
#1785 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 4:31:39 PM(UTC)
mechberg I left for 2 weeks right when the lambo league ended and I know I was in the top 50% on the lst week ..I just got home today and no cars and I cant go get screen shots cause it not saved that far back . and i did not get the last bronze car also ( season 3 week 3) and i did the rivals one 3 times to be sure i had a clean lap Help mechberg :D

Edited by user Thursday, April 28, 2016 5:54:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1786 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:52:13 AM(UTC)
Hi i want To know if there is a possibility of a new Lamborghini Race series To get Lamborghini huracan super trofeo or gt3 in The future? Because i love these cars And i would like very much To drive them in forza.
#1787 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2016 7:19:28 PM(UTC)
Hey Turn10

Will you be running another Series of this by any chance? I never even has an XBOX One when this was run but it would be nice to be able to get hold of these cars.

Just a thought......

STEVO1377
#1788 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2016 9:23:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STEVO1377 Go to Quoted Post
Hey Turn10

Will you be running another Series of this by any chance? I never even has an XBOX One when this was run but it would be nice to be able to get hold of these cars.

Just a thought......

STEVO1377

Doubt it mate, as their energies seemingly are directed towards ESL and similar Online Racing Teamwork and Leagues.

I believe they are peeping Forza Motorsports players to venture into the broad world of online racing, rather than the previous disc/digital based multiplayer within the family of the Forza Motorsport Title.

Now, MS is putting out this nice new Project Scorpio in order to venture into that world.

To help their Xbox players to become aclimatized to the big bad world of real online racing.

You only need to venture over to the ESL site, and see just how ingrained the Forza Motorsports Franchise is within the site.

In the last several months, Turn 10, with the aid of MS Games, have been bring in the various high end online racing groups. Building various leagues, introducing Forza players to proper online racing.

And now, as Forza Motorsports 6 draws to a close as far as content additions go, on the level we've seen over the last 12 months. They are now introducing the first Forza Motorsports Championships via ESL. What's next, as the Championships run consistently for a few months, and already the number of registered players waiting for the nex Open or Elite Championship is growing rapidly.

It's only open to active Forza Motorsports players, and with a group that will manage the users, kick any yahoos or crashes out post haste, leaving a workable place to race online. Perhaps they have come to realise that the current Multiplayer system is too far off the mark, that it would require almost a whole rebuild.

No need to rebuild it, just introduce the current multiplayer players to the online racing fraternity. This ideally will help weed out the crashes, it won't get rid of them fully, but seeing the level of control ESL are putting into monitoring player, it will help reduce it substantially. Which in the world HD, is a great thing.

Give the wreckers a place where they can just 'Smash' things up. Even yo the extent of cresting a special 'race' (cough) in Horizon 3 that rewards ppl for the amount of damage you cause to,others, and yourself!

Not the kind of thing true Motorsports players want, but exactly what the wreckers want. So let's give it yo them, and give the diehard players the opportunity to excel in online racing.

Makes perfect sense yo me. And they did say, 'to expect some greSt NEW things for Forza in the near future!!

OZ

Edited by user Friday, August 5, 2016 9:35:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1789 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2016 10:11:54 PM(UTC)
#1790 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:41:28 AM(UTC)
Hi I am wondering if we can have another forza comp for the lambo hurricane st modern gt car I missed the last one and really want it :-(

Painter on Forza - flying solo 😔

See my twitter feed: https://twitter.com/evod...1146044913840209920?s=12
#1791 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 1:30:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPS OUTLAW Go to Quoted Post
Hi I am wondering if we can have another forza comp for the lambo hurricane st modern gt car I missed the last one and really want it :-(

I wouldn't fret mate, they've already made it a reward for two photocomps and livery contests, so it's likely that they'll offer it in at least one more. Just be sure to keep an eye on the community events section.
72 Pages<<707172Prev

Notification

Icon
Error