This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
22 Pages<<19202122PrevNext
#501 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 1:46:36 AM(UTC)
Just my two cents...
Unicorn cars were given as a reward also, so one last give-away should be possible and shouldn't bother T10 that much.
For sure, it will be much less resources-consuming than sending cars to each chosen gamer.
One final give-away as a "swan song" for FM4 should be greatly appreciated by the community here and it will be a great way to leave FM4 with a very good memory and dive into FM6! ;-)

#502 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 9:22:09 AM(UTC)
I just got the unicorn achievement!!

Long story short, bought an Forza 3 LCE copy and yes, the VIP code included still could redeemed. Once redeemed when i enter my garage i saw the required car (07 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera) and bought it, then move my save to another storage (as i've started Forza 4 before), swap to Forza 4, select external storage (no Forza 4 save here), start the first race, then select import, BING!!! The achievement just unlocked. The method works as today (31 Oct) and the only thing to find is the unused copy of Forza 3 LCE (i'm very lucky just got mine a brand new with an amazing price US$10 only)
You'll never play alone!
#503 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 1:12:24 PM(UTC)
I would trade every one of those unicorn cars for the Hudson Hornet and the 1940 Ford!
#504 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:46:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lfcjohn Go to Quoted Post

Long story short, bought an Forza 3 LCE copy and yes, the VIP code included still could redeemed. Once redeemed when i enter my garage i saw the required car (07 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera) and bought it, then move my save to another storage (as i've started Forza 4 before), swap to Forza 4, select external storage (no Forza 4 save here), start the first race, then select import, BING!!! The achievement just unlocked. The method works as today (31 Oct) and the only thing to find is the unused copy of Forza 3 LCE (i'm very lucky just got mine a brand new with an amazing price US$10 only)

I've recently become a FM player, starting with FM6, and now working backwards through the complete series at the same time.

I've got a progress FM3 LCE game (with VIP code redeemed so I've got that requirement sorted), and have got the start of a FM4 game going (long story but it was a FM4 play disc in a FM3 auction I previously bought before the LCE). Since the FM4 save is a very start, I'm happy to kill that game save and start a fresh one as I've got a replacement FM4 coming (LCE but codes probably already used).

As I understand it, if I purchase these cars in FM3... (The Ferrari & Lambo still need to be actually purchased even though the VIP code redeemed?)

"There are 5 unicorns in FM4 that you can get gifted when you start a new FM4 save - 3 are the unicorns from FM3 (RX-7, Camaro SS and Subaru S204). The other 2 are a Ferrari and a Lamborghini - both of which are part if the VIP pack in FM3 which is no longer available to purchase (and many have reported that the cards that came in the LE no longer work either)."

... and start a new game save in FM4, these unicorn cars will then be gifted to me though this method?

Cheers and thanks for the help :)

Edited by user Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:50:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#505 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:10:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gsxrboy750au Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: lfcjohn Go to Quoted Post

I've recently become a FM player, starting with FM6, and now working backwards through the complete series at the same time.

I've got a progress FM3 LCE game (with VIP code redeemed so I've got that requirement sorted), and have got the start of a FM4 game going (long story but it was a FM4 play disc in a FM3 auction I previously bought before the LCE). Since the FM4 save is a very start, I'm happy to kill that game save and start a fresh one as I've got a replacement FM4 coming (LCE but codes probably already used).

As I understand it, if I purchase these cars in FM3... (The Ferrari & Lambo still need to be actually purchased even though the VIP code redeemed?)

"There are 5 unicorns in FM4 that you can get gifted when you start a new FM4 save - 3 are the unicorns from FM3 (RX-7, Camaro SS and Subaru S204). The other 2 are a Ferrari and a Lamborghini - both of which are part if the VIP pack in FM3 which is no longer available to purchase (and many have reported that the cards that came in the LE no longer work either)."

... and start a new game save in FM4, these unicorn cars will then be gifted to me though this method?

Cheers and thanks for the help :)

Yes, you need to use in-game credit in order to buy the required car before start FM4, if you're not urgent to play FM4, you can keep playing FM3 with higher driver level as you can get more gift when import from FM4. :)
You'll never play alone!
 2 users liked this post.
#506 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:19:06 PM(UTC)
Thanks lfcjohn !

Between FM2, 3, 5, 6, FH1, FH2 I'm sure I've got enough to keep me busy before starting anew on FM4 :-P.
So I'll take your advice and wait a (fair) while before doing that so I can max out the FM4 freebies :)
#507 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:29:26 PM(UTC)
Thanks lfcjohn !

Between FM2, 3, 5, 6, FH1, FH2 I'm sure I've got enough to keep me busy before starting anew on FM4 :-P.
So I'll take your advice and wait a (fair) while before doing that so I can max out the FM4 freebies :)

Good to know!! I'm also working towards Forza series to achieve level 9. It's really long griding for each Forza series (except Forza horizon 1 on 360)
You'll never play alone!
#508 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 4:56:09 AM(UTC)
Just a quickie about the actual cars, these two are self explanatory and I've bought them fineski

Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

.....buuuut

The 69 Camaro SS is the standard red with black roof?
I potentially haven't unlock/made available the RX7 Spirit R and Subaru S204 yet as they can't be found at this stage (level 15)

#509 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 10:20:37 PM(UTC)
Just a quickie about the actual cars, these two are self explanatory and I've bought them fineski

Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

.....buuuut

The 69 Camaro SS is the standard red with black roof?
I potentially haven't unlock/made available the RX7 Spirit R and Subaru S204 yet as they can't be found at this stage (level 15)

You can't buy unicorns - you may want to read the first post of this thread that explains unicorns.
#510 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:06:52 PM(UTC)
Then I misunderstood the previous posts that mentioned those three as still be able to get in FM3 that import into unicorns in FM4 (plus the Ferrari & Lambo from the FM3 VIP).

My mistake, carry on racing ! :)

Edited by user Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:08:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#511 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:26:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Unicorn cars in Forza Motorsport 4
  • Turn 10 does not send replacements for lost unicorns. If you lose yours to human error, hardware error, or any reason, that unicorn is gone. [/list]

• Just to make sure I'm clear: since my hard drive died and I replaced it, all the unicorns I had are gone forever? I can't re-download them?
    #512 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1:07:40 PM(UTC)
    nope, they are gone
    Drifter, Designer!
    Leader-Founder 116 Motorsports

Twitch l Flickr
    #513 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:59:34 PM(UTC)
    [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]. Thanks for the answer.

Edited by user Monday, March 28, 2016 1:59:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#514 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2016 8:48:24 AM(UTC)
    Kinda miffed that after purchasing every DLC on top of the Limited Edition that I will never be able to get -all- of the cars; my hopes of FINALLY GETTING that RX-7 Unicorn are gone. **** .
     1 user liked this post.
    #515 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2016 2:28:02 AM(UTC)
    [Mod Edit - Only T10 can gift Unicorns - D]

Edited by user Monday, March 28, 2016 1:58:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#516 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2016 12:24:54 PM(UTC)
    [Mod Edit - Only T10 can gift Unicorns - D]

Edited by user Monday, March 28, 2016 1:59:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#517 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2016 5:09:15 PM(UTC)
    The only way now is to find FM3 Limited Collector edition which has VIP code to redeem, then start the game at FM3, save it at one location (harddisk, flashdrive), then start the FM4 at the same save location (if you have start FM4 before, choose another save location). Once go through the first race, you'll be asked if you want to import FM3 save, say yes (one chance only), then you can find two unicorn cars available to purchase (need in game credit).

With Turn 10 server closed, above method is the only way to grab unicorns at FM4 and unlock the achievement. (until they remove the redeem of VIP code at FM3)
    You'll never play alone!
    #518 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 4:26:27 PM(UTC)
    You know, I have been a fan of Forza motorsports for a long time, and now all of a sudden you can't buy tokens or DLC cars or get unicorn cars, I think that's a bunch of B.S. it sucks when you don't have 300.00 to dish out for a new xbox one but at least I was able to buy DLC pack for my forza 4, oh wait, no I cant because all of that stuff was cancelled without notice. I know I'm not the only one here that's upset by that. I think its only fair that forza brings them back. I have never heard of anything like this happening with Grand Turizmo before, so maybe ill make the switch to PS4 and start playing the Grand turizmo games again. although I believe Forza is superior to Grand Turizmo they still allow their fans to buy DLC cars
    Good luck Forza
    #519 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 8:58:12 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Freddyj78 Go to Quoted Post
    You know, I have been a fan of Forza motorsports for a long time, and now all of a sudden you can't buy tokens or DLC cars or get unicorn cars, I think that's a bunch of B.S. it sucks when you don't have 300.00 to dish out for a new xbox one but at least I was able to buy DLC pack for my forza 4, oh wait, no I cant because all of that stuff was cancelled without notice. I know I'm not the only one here that's upset by that. I think its only fair that forza brings them back. I have never heard of anything like this happening with Grand Turizmo before, so maybe ill make the switch to PS4 and start playing the Grand turizmo games again. although I believe Forza is superior to Grand Turizmo they still allow their fans to buy DLC cars
    Good luck Forza

gran turismo never had DLC
    Drifter, Designer!

Twitch l Flickr
     1 user liked this post.
    #520 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 10:42:13 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Ltsdrft116 Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: Freddyj78 Go to Quoted Post
    Good luck Forza

gran turismo never had DLC

GT5 did and it isn't available any longer either.
    #521 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 8:55:24 AM(UTC)
    oh haha
    Drifter, Designer!

Twitch l Flickr
    #522 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2016 12:16:55 PM(UTC)
    Unicorn cars how do I get? Oh **** really? There's no way?
    #523 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2016 12:43:15 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: SOLIDSTEEL1994 Go to Quoted Post

yup.. no longer
    Drifter, Designer!

Twitch l Flickr
    #524 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2016 8:25:24 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: SOLIDSTEEL1994 Go to Quoted Post

Still have chance if you look for the achievement, see my post before, in short, you need Forza 3 Limited Collector Edition which included the VIP pass and still redeemable. Play FM3 tutorial and few level then start FM4 at the same memory storage (better use a new storage to avoid overwrite your current save at FM4), play tutorial then import the save and you'll get the unicorn at FM4 (still need in game credit to buy), achievement unlocked once you bought the unicorn car at FM4!
    You'll never play alone!
    #525 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:27:50 PM(UTC)
    I wonder if it really will not release a way to get the unicorn car.
    22 Pages<<19202122PrevNext

Notification

Icon
    Error