30 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#301 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2016 9:45:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GlorifiedDemon Go to Quoted Post

So unless someone shows me a link of T10 promising this car, I stand by my entitlement comment. And it's not just this thread I see it...

I do agree that some get worked up over things like this. However it was talked about on this site. The official news of the Fallout truck and car was mentioned right here in the news section.

Google can be your friend when asking about stuff like this. ;)

Edited by user Monday, March 28, 2016 9:46:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#302 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2016 2:39:41 PM(UTC)
even though i'm late to the forza 6 party, will i still get the f-100 or is it too late?
#303 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 2:26:31 PM(UTC)
Anyone know when we are getting that car I really want it
 2 users liked this post.
#304 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2016 4:35:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LUNITIC WILL Go to Quoted Post
even though i'm late to the forza 6 party, will i still get the f-100 or is it too late?

too late sorry bud
#305 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2016 5:18:56 AM(UTC)
It was just the F-100 with a custom paint job. You can probably find a copy of it on the share-front that someone's done.
#306 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2016 10:19:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
It was just the F-100 with a custom paint job. You can probably find a copy of it on the share-front that someone's done.

... And the Chryslus Rocket 69 that we're still yet to get, people who didn't play Fallout 4 got the F100 as well.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#307 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2016 4:42:00 AM(UTC)
"Rocket 69, Rocket, 69!"

#Rocket69

#Rocket69Forza6

#Rocket69WHEREISIT?

etc etc lol
 2 users liked this post.
#308 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:46:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post

... And the Chryslus Rocket 69 that we're still yet to get, people who didn't play Fallout 4 got the F100 as well.

But you have to think that the developers have barely anything to go on they only have specs and what it is supposed to look like and they have to do everything else from scratch and other dlc is most likely higher up on the priority list because it is paid dlc and the Chryslus Rocket 69 (coupe) is for players that have Forza Motorsport 6 and fallout 4 on the Xbox one it's going to take time because the development cycle takes time and it's probably lower on the priority list than other games (Forza horizon 3 and Motorsport 7) and paid dlc
 5 users liked this post.
#309 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 1:01:21 AM(UTC)
In case, that nobody noticed it:
The Chrylus-badge is with the latest content-update from Tuesday in the game, not by the other C-brands-badges, but rather in the region of the Terradyne-badge.
 4 users liked this post.
#310 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 1:17:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guanidin Go to Quoted Post
The Chrylus-badge is with the latest content-update from Tuesday in the game, not by the other C-brands-badges, but rather in the region of the Terradyne-badge.

Good spot mate, nice to know someone's keeping their eyes open and "actively" looking for leads rather than just complain about it not being here.

Keep looking mate and keep us posted...

OZ

Edited by user Thursday, April 7, 2016 1:18:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#311 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 2:36:44 AM(UTC)

To add to this, you can now choose Chryslus as the Make when sharing a photo and choose '2069 Rocket 69' as the model. Although it is in the correct place in the list (After Chrysler and before Datsun) unlike the badge.
 1 user liked this post.
#312 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 3:41:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StaticSh33p Go to Quoted Post

To add to this, you can now choose Chryslus as the Make when sharing a photo and choose '2069 Rocket 69' as the model. Although it is in the correct place in the list (After Chrysler and before Datsun) unlike the badge.

Ooooooo

Progress, chaps! Progress!

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
 2 users liked this post.
#313 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 5:58:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pandoraGirl2 Go to Quoted Post

But you have to think that the developers have barely anything to go on they only have specs and what it is supposed to look like and they have to do everything else from scratch and other dlc is most likely higher up on the priority list because it is paid dlc and the Chryslus Rocket 69 (coupe) is for players that have Forza Motorsport 6 and fallout 4 on the Xbox one it's going to take time because the development cycle takes time and it's probably lower on the priority list than other games (Forza horizon 3 and Motorsport 7) and paid dlc

Then they shouldn't make promises they either cannot keep or are unwilling to keep. Technically the Chryslus is/as paid DLC - the most expensive single car in the game technically.
 1 user liked this post.
#314 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:28:11 AM(UTC)
If the other items to go with it were part of this content update hopefully that's a sign it will join the game mid month. I will hope for (but not expect or be disappointed if it doesn't happen) an announcement on the 19th. I also hope the time I spent playing that terrible game (this is just my opinion, it isn't my sort of game) was what needed to happen to get this thing. It looks cool and I want it.
 3 users liked this post.
#315 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:20:27 AM(UTC)
They said it would be given in 2016. They still have 8 months to keep their promise...
#316 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:27:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pandoraGirl2 Go to Quoted Post

Im sure they have more than just specs. seeing how they partnered up with fallout 4 on this one the fallout 4 team could have let turn 10 borrow their 3d model of the car to enhance and what not to get it ready for forza 6.
 1 user liked this post.
#317 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 8:15:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post
If the other items to go with it were part of this content update hopefully that's a sign it will join the game mid month. I will hope for (but not expect or be disappointed if it doesn't happen) an announcement on the 19th. I also hope the time I spent playing that terrible game (this is just my opinion, it isn't my sort of game) was what needed to happen to get this thing. It looks cool and I want it.
I thought I was the only one. Not only do I see lots of praise for the game online, but also several of my friends love it as well. It is definitely not my kind of game, either, but I did give it the old college try. No, I would rather be driving cars (or trucks, SUVS, etc). With the exception of Lode Runner, the Forza games are the only ones I play.

#318 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 8:21:32 AM(UTC)
So is this still gonna be a thing?
 1 user liked this post.
#319 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 8:29:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Conker4311 Go to Quoted Post
So is this still gonna be a thing?

As far as we know yes and no lol. There hasn't been any new news on it in a couple months since they announced the car.
 1 user liked this post.
#320 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 8:36:12 AM(UTC)

That would mean that the car has been added to the game now, snuck in during the latest patch (much like the Unicorns).

I guess now we just have to wait until Turn 10 announce how Fallout players can unlock it in-game.
#321 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 8:45:40 AM(UTC)
I would be under the assumption that it will have to be gifted to get it, thus, you get one and not the possibility for a multitude. Maybe something else will pop up a chrysulus tab in the Find a Car for the Fallout players though?
#322 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 10:45:09 AM(UTC)
There was everything that could occur, there was Porsche Pack, there was almost Forza APEX, but since November there are no news about Rocket 69, "Coming in 2016" is simple.
T10 You though remember that you promised to give him to players of Fallout 4?
To P:S the English not native language, sorry)
#323 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 5:13:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post

Good spot mate, nice to know someone's keeping their eyes open and "actively" looking for leads rather than just complain about it not being here.

Keep looking mate and keep us posted...

OZ

Do you have an image of the Chryslus Badge (I know it's a long shot)
#324 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 5:30:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fyerball 72 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GlorifiedDemon Go to Quoted Post

So unless someone shows me a link of T10 promising this car, I stand by my entitlement comment. And it's not just this thread I see it...

I do agree that some get worked up over things like this. However it was talked about on this site. The official news of the Fallout truck and car was mentioned right here in the news section.

Google can be your friend when asking about stuff like this. ;)

You got some proof
#325 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 5:51:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

That would mean that the car has been added to the game now, snuck in during the latest patch (much like the Unicorns).

I guess now we just have to wait until Turn 10 announce how Fallout players can unlock it in-game.

So where is the manufacturer in the list of others
30 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error