72 Pages123>>Next
Rank: Forza Community Team
 15 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:17:27 AM(UTC)
Hi folks,

Did you think we were done with announcements today? Nope.

In addition to announcing that the Lamborghini Centenario would be arriving as the cover car for the next chapter in the Forza racing series, we also announced the Forza Motorsport 6 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Race Series. This series of Rivals and League events kicks off today and gives all Forza 6 players a chance to win gift cars, including the upcoming exclusive bonus car, the 2015 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Hurácan LP620-2 Super Trofeo. You can check out the story, discuss the event here, and get to racing; the first Rivals is up now in Community Monthly!

I'm excited to see what you all think of this series.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
Rank: On the Podium
 4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:19:43 AM(UTC)
Dang I was beaten by seconds! I was posting my thread only to see this appear after it posted. dang your fingers are fast sir


Still not really liking the idea of these unicorn cars though.. I wish there were better ways to award people for their feats. I just don't care for rival events or online play these days :( Good luck to everyone who does do well and gets it


___________________________________________

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:25:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
Rank: Forza Staff
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:26:08 AM(UTC)


Monthly Rivals - Forza 6 Lamborghini Super Trofeo, Season 1, Week 1
  • Car Class: R
  • Car Eligibility: Model = Lamborghini #18 Gallardo ST, Stock Only
  • Track: Monza Full (Day)
  • Open: March 2 through March 7


Leagues - Lamborghini Super Trofeo S1W1 League
  • Car Class: R
  • Car Eligibility: Model = Lamborghini #14 Gallardo ST, Stock Only
  • Open: March 4 through March 9

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:10:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:31:51 AM(UTC)
Awesome news. Have not seen it yet, but just the news on more content, special cars and challenges are crazy awesome. Big thanks for looking after the community. After reading the news clip, it sounds even more exciting.

PS. Please keep Triton away from the Rivals (send him on leave or something). Got no energy left to chase him again so soon. LOL.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:45:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
_______________________________________________________________________
FH, FM3, FM4, FM5, FH2, FM6, FM7
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:33:19 AM(UTC)
ah and I who thought I would get some time to race with Porsche! but no! lol..
Looking forward to getting the Hurácan. can't wait to be home from work and put up some lap times :-)
Rank: Forza Staff
 9 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:42:19 AM(UTC)
Make sure everyone reads the link. There are many ways to collect the cars you need to get the Huracan. You need 3 in the 1st season and it can be any combination. Rivals is pretty straightforward to get a car, the challenge there will be if you want to go after the Silver or Gold version.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:49:38 AM(UTC)
Looking forward to this, love the look of the racing Huracans, and it doesn't seem that it's going to be too much of a chore for me to have one in my garage come March 22nd.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:50:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:51:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
...

Isn't that just the Team Forza Huracan?

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:28:52 AM(UTC)
sorry to be a bit dumb but when you say Lamborghini Centenario will be cover car for the next Forza racing game does that mean Horizon 3? do we really have to wait all the way to June to find out if Horizon will be back this year, Forza games are essential day 1 ultimate purchases for me so I really hope another Horizon will be coming our way.
Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:36:25 AM(UTC)
.

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2018 4:18:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:36:37 AM(UTC)
Hmmm, I just woke up and my coffee is still working, not sure I'm understanding it all. I'll try to summarize, correct me if I'm wrong.

Season 1 - you get the new Lambo Huracan Trofeo car with BASIC livery if you beat ANY of 3 events over the span of 3 weeks? Seems doable as it gives me options on which way to get the car, even though I rather mess around with Porsches at this time, but I like this more than the CBH event from February as it gives players OPTIONS and CHOICES. When I read something like "Set a clean lap in weekly Rivals event" that's good as it's achievable by most players (internet connection, not on long term holidays, ...)

Season 2 I don't understand, you need to collect "ALL 6" variants of a car but I only see 5 listed in the table of which the 5th is the final reward when the season closes? There are 4 variants each week (3 in rivals, 1 in league) and this gets repeated for 3 weeks. Does that mean you will get a maximum of 3x4 = 12 variants and if you collect 6 or more you get the season 2 reward car?


Edit - just want to add this as someone who was strongly against the february CBH event because the reward was (still is) highly wanted but the ways to get it were - for the mediocre skilled drivers - near impossible I'd have to say the way this is set up for March is a lot better. But it's an overall complicated system though, so far I like the way it was done for the Ferrari 312 PB the most.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:41:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
Rank: On the Podium
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:47:52 AM(UTC)
One question I have:

When we compete in these events, can we tune our cars or must they remain stock?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:58:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: eminem09493 Go to Quoted Post
So to get the huracan i just need to set a clean time every week, right?


From what I am reading, that is the least effort required method but should still be valid. Not trying to offend anybody, since people have work, family, and other things to worry about. I will try to get some higher rewards, but just participating cleanly each week and still getting the Huracan race car is a smart way to structure this unicorn competition.

Ever since PCARS or AC (not sure which one) got the Huracan GT3 I have been dying to have it in Forza 6. Now I can get one!

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:00:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Forza Staff
 3 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:58:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
One question I have:

When we compete in these events, can we tune our cars or must they remain stock?


This week is spec for both there will be events where tuning is allowed. Because they same car is being used for 3 weeks at a time, there will be some variance in the events to keep it fresh.
Rank: Forza Staff
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:00:59 AM(UTC)
How many of you are going to try and collect every car? 12 season cars and the bonus trophy car at the end? How about all 6 gold rival cars?
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:45:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBW TRITON Go to Quoted Post
How many of you are going to try and collect every car? 12 season cars and the bonus trophy car at the end? How about all 6 gold rival cars?


The first 3 weeks I'm gonna do everything I can to get the gold ones. and off course win 3 cars to get the huracan. but the season 2 I'm not gonna enter at all.. :-(
You know why? because I'm gonna have 3 weeks vacation to USA. gonna visit Miami, Florida, NY, Boston(best hockey NHL team ever) Mexico, Jamaica and allot of other places while am half way around the globe. lol. my first trip to the states so it will probably make up for the challenges I miss out in FM. . Can't wait to get out of the wet/cold and grey Norway.

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#17 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:59:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBW TRITON Go to Quoted Post
How many of you are going to try and collect every car? 12 season cars and the bonus trophy car at the end? How about all 6 gold rival cars?


I'll get them, all of them, starting in week 1 with one of my favourite cars on one of my favourite tracks. This is good.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
_______________________________________________________________________
FH, FM3, FM4, FM5, FH2, FM6, FM7
Rank: Racing Permit
 8 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:20:29 AM(UTC)
I must say that this way of getting the exclusive car is way better than the last two ways. It gives everyone a chance to get the car with a little participation, but it also caters to the more hardcore players that like a challenge. I can get behind this.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#19 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:31:53 AM(UTC)
I reckon I can get the silver but I am going all out for gold. I love Lamborghini and this will be fun for me.

I hope the Centenario joins FM6 as a downloadable car after being released on Horizon 3. Would like to take it out on the real race tracks.

Looking forward to this event. Porsche can wait.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:35:14 AM(UTC)
The Centenario is so bizarre looking, the super trofeo league sounds fun though.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:38:25 AM(UTC)
looking forward for next weeks in Lamborghini
Rank: Driver's License
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:47:54 AM(UTC)
This is complicated. Especially season 2 rules. The text just negates what's in the table:

Quote:
The series’ ultimate prize is a one-of-a-kind liveried version of the Super Trofeo Hurácan, available only to those players who have collected ALL SIX Hurácan variants during Season 2. Naturally the competition will be tougher in Season 2, making this the ultimate prize for Lamborghini race fans.


What's with the "ALL SIX"? How I see it, reading the table, during Season 2, we have 3 weeks, each week we can get 4 variants, that gives us 12 possible variants to get, and if we get 6 out of 12 during the course of 3 weeks, we'll get the ultimate variant at the end.

Is that right? Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:55:21 AM(UTC)
This looks interesting. I certanly will be going for it in Rivals but maybe not the leagues as my Gold expired and I currently can't afford to extend it. Let's see if I can get each of the Rivals liveries, this will be fun.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#24 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:56:46 AM(UTC)
I'm still in the process of grasping this concept. It's very hard for me to understand eventhough I've read it multiple times.

Nonetheless, I like rivals mode and will participate every week and lets just see what I will be getting at the end.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#25 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:57:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fifomaniakPL Go to Quoted Post
This is complicated. Especially season 2 rules. The text just negates what's in the table:

Quote:
The series’ ultimate prize is a one-of-a-kind liveried version of the Super Trofeo Hurácan, available only to those players who have collected ALL SIX Hurácan variants during Season 2. Naturally the competition will be tougher in Season 2, making this the ultimate prize for Lamborghini race fans.


What's with the "ALL SIX"? How I see it, reading the table, during Season 2, we have 3 weeks, each week we can get 4 variants, that gives us 12 possible variants to get, and if we get 6 out of 12 during the course of 3 weeks, we'll get the ultimate variant at the end.

Is that right? Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong?


I think you have to receive each of the Rivals cars plus 3 more each weak from leagues. 3 from Rivals and each weak's league makes 6 total.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:59:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

72 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error