4 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:57:37 AM(UTC)
Just curious as the title states is Virginal International Race Way going to be available to all players, or to just those who purchase the Porsche Expansion?

Would be nice to see this track in leagues, hoppers, and just in general. Thanks for any input.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:05:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Add

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:58:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Daylight Rider Go to Quoted Post
Just curious as the title states is Virginal International Race Way going to be available to all players, or to just those who purchase the Porsche Expansion?

Would be nice to see this track in leagues, hoppers, and just in general. Thanks for any input.

Only available to those who own the Porsche Expansion.

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
 4 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:00:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post

really?? damn.. ill have to pay 20 euros for a track?... mmmmm
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:01:02 AM(UTC)
For the rest who don't want the Porsche DLC, I hope there's a chance in the near future to buy just the track.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:09:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

13 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:02:37 AM(UTC)
So it'll never go into the hopper or League rotation making it essentially pointless once the novelty of driving Porsches wears off then? Great idea T10.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:06:00 AM(UTC)

You know that in 2013 Porsche made new Porsche 911 RSR .Et when you model 919 of 2015, Do good, you really laugh at us.
 7 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:08:37 AM(UTC)

Wow! That really is a kick in the teeth for anyone (myself included) who has previously purchased the car pass and VIP but doesn't feel inclined to want to make another investment simply to play on a track
 3 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:10:42 AM(UTC)
Microsoft need that money to give 70 cars for free to windows 10. You must understand this. That strategy is the end of xbox.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:14:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Psychomantyx Go to Quoted Post
Microsoft need that money to give 70 cars for free to windows 10. You must understand this. That strategy is the end of xbox.

I already traded my xbox one for a Intel i7-6700k CPU, 32GB RAM, NVidia 980 Ti and a SSD to run FM6 Apex in 4k. /s
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:20:00 AM(UTC)

Thanks for clarifying.

Will the track show up in Multiplayer regardless as a voting option?
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:23:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MEXIC075 Go to Quoted Post
So it'll never go into the hopper or League rotation making it essentially pointless once the novelty of driving Porsches wears off then? Great idea T10.

This. So if I want to have a C class race open to all cars, not just Porsches, I'm out of luck unless I want to do a private race? This makes no sense T10

In the event that there are VIR lobbys for every class, the player count is going to be so small after the track has been out for a couple of weeks. This has honestly made we way less excited for the Porsche pack

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:26:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:23:27 AM(UTC)

I think I know what the answer is. But, the above reply was a little vague. As far as if VIR will be available to Expansion Pack Owner's in Hopper's and League's? The answer will prolly be no it will not be in the L&H rotation but, I am hoping it is in the rotation. I guess one saving grace is that I bet the Monthly Challenges will be full of VIR & Porsche related content.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:24:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I love Oval Racing. You don't? Well, not everybody can be perfect. I have forgotten more about NASCAR than most people know.
 13 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:30:31 AM(UTC)
So 20 dollars for a track that can`t be used in hoppers. I have no interest in porsche.This is so ridicelus
 6 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:30:57 AM(UTC)
I'm not one for complaining, but I find the idea of making VIR only available to people who buy the Porsche pack puzzling. I'm super excited to have another track added to the roster, but that track will be pointless to those of us who spend all of our time in leagues, as I can't see a way that it can be included in the rotation if not all players have it. I really hope this decision can be revisited, or there is a plan in place to make it available to all, or included in the hopper rotation, but I'm guessing not. As pointed out earlier, a VIR and or Porsche only lobby will quickly become empty once the newness wears off.

Peter

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:31:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:39:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boris The Frog Go to Quoted Post

Wow! That really is a kick in the teeth for anyone (myself included) who has previously purchased the car pass and VIP but doesn't feel inclined to want to make another investment simply to play on a track

Ya, what amazing slap in the face. Why even include the track if only a few hundred are even going to have access to it! Turn 10 you are doing it wrong! Get with it fellas, you have fallen so hard and fast it scary, definitely done giving you my money. I been a fan since one, VIP since FM4, got ultimate for FM6, I'm done! Way to many things wrong or missing for me to not be frustrated with this series all the time! I'm taking a break from Forza for awhile.....
7 Forzas, 4 VIP/Ultimate editions, 1 refund. Such a shame🤦‍♂️
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:43:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FOSTBITTEN Go to Quoted Post

I think I know what the answer is. But, the above reply was a little vague. As far as if VIR will be available to Expansion Pack Owner's in Hopper's and League's? The answer will prolly be no it will not be in the L&H rotation but, I am hoping it is in the rotation. I guess one saving grace is that I bet the Monthly Challenges will be full of VIR & Porsche related content.

Doubt it, they have only updated the "monthly" rivals a couple times. They aren't really monthly anymore.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:44:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Cause I'm irritated as f$&@

7 Forzas, 4 VIP/Ultimate editions, 1 refund. Such a shame🤦‍♂️
 6 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:44:47 AM(UTC)
Why would you release a track that can't be used outside of one hopper and private races? You think they would have learned their lesson when they tried that in forza 3 with Road America. What was wrong with the way they did it in 5 where the track was free for everyone and they had an accompanying car pack.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:47:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:47:31 AM(UTC)

When will the Content Update release?
[img][/img]Playing since 2013
Fujimi drifter.
NEXT UP: DLC PACKS!
#19 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:56:08 AM(UTC)
Should be about an hour or so......
 6 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:58:05 AM(UTC)
I think making the VIR exclusive to the Porsche Expansion to have been a poor marketing decision, especially from the perspective of the consumer. I want the new track, I don't want Porsche; why wasn't this simple option thought out ahead of time?
You picked some day to finally find the devil in your eyes, looking inside mine
Youre a long way from paradise. Say goodbye, youre the boy who cried
Im the wolf outside your door and youre in trouble
with every wolf you saw before and youll never last long
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:15:44 AM(UTC)
After the problems they said the Nurburgring GP DLC caused in FM4, thus the reason for free tracks in FM5 its strange they went back on what they said about DLC tracks.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:28:05 AM(UTC)
I would imagine the track will be available separately at a later date. As for me I love Porsches so paying for them and a track is a no-brainer!
 2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:31:56 AM(UTC)
I think we will just have to wait and see. My hope is that its like the GT5/6 lobby system where the track is in the rotation, and evetyone can use it online, but that only those who bought can run the dedicated lobby, the rivals, etc...Thats my hope anyway. The reality, thats kinda grim, and really doesnt make sense at all to split the community like that : (
 2 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:33:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shay Feral Go to Quoted Post
I think making the VIR exclusive to the Porsche Expansion to have been a poor marketing decision, especially from the perspective of the consumer. I want the new track, I don't want Porsche; why wasn't this simple option thought out ahead of time?

Who said it wasn't thought out? It's most likely they thought about it and decided, we'll just package them both up since they only cost $20. The entire game isn't going to be ala-cart. I don't ever using the paint booth, but I don't get a refund on that. I probably only used about 20% of the cars in the game, I don't get a refund there. I don't drag, etc, etc.

4 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:39:59 AM(UTC)
im not a big Porsche fan and am dishing out the $20 just for VIR. Its is my home track and I have had amazing track days up there over the years so being able to drive it on console is worth it to me. I was hoping the track would be a free update separate from the expansion but I guess that isnt the case

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 10:07:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error