19 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext
#326 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:50:19 PM(UTC)
I am not sure if I am on the right section for support for Forza6 , I have an issue with the cars on the roads, I can not feel the road under the cars it is like driving on air the only time you feel the road is on corners or go off the road and it is on all modes of the game, This is a bran new Xbox one system and brand new Forza6 . any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#327 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:10:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tuna061jr Go to Quoted Post
I am not sure if I am on the right section for support for Forza6 , I have an issue with the cars on the roads, I can not feel the road under the cars it is like driving on air the only time you feel the road is on corners or go off the road and it is on all modes of the game, This is a bran new Xbox one system and brand new Forza6 . any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I hear you.

Make sure all assists are off, deadzones set to zero inside, max outside. Steering set to normal. Practice finesse and controlled movements on the pad.
#328 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 6:28:11 AM(UTC)
thats just how forza drives,lol

the biggest gripe for me is that replays only run for 20 mins then stop, so its short races all the time so you can review incidents and there are always incidents due to the "ice" driving,lol
WWW.TVRF.CO.UK
#329 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 12:02:02 PM(UTC)
- Lighthouses in multiplayer are repaired for one but not in the view(sight) of others
- The fuel consumption ridiculous on LMP1 (3 lap on Le Mans and no fuel, LOL)
- On Ferrari 458 GTC / GTE / GTLM in multiplayers the right doors are inverted (paint)
- Please open the truth sees pits on Daytona and Laguna Seca
- Useless and dangerous glue at the level of the Corvette/Karting corner on the circuit of Le Mans, as well as tires added to chicanes Micheline and Forza who are completely ridiculous

Edited by user Thursday, February 11, 2016 12:02:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#330 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 7:25:27 PM(UTC)
I'll post this again in hopes that T10 actually reads this..

More of a modeling issue I suppose..but here is what I suggest to be fixed.

Mitsubishi Evolution MR 2004:

-There are TWO Forza race bumpers. Both are the rally style found in FH2. This has NO front splitter, so how does it make any downforce? This needs to be changed to a bumper that actually is like all of the other Forza race front bumpers..not something that looks like it belongs on a rally car. Also, one of the two Forza race bumpers, is labeled as a "Varis" front bumper, which has some sort of bull bar attached to it. Fix this and change it to an actual "Varis" bumper.

Toyota Corolla AE86:

-The bottom half of the car is STILL unable to be painted. Please fix this and let us paint the bottom half of the car...

Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 and Honda NSX Type-R (2002):

-Both cars have ZERO aftermarket aero options.. yet in Forza 4, there were aftermarket aero components that we could install on BOTH of these cars. I don't know if this is some sort of licensing issue though.. I know for sure that both cars had at least 2 or 3 options for front and rear bumpers and a couple options for sideskirts and rear spoilers.

Also:
REDESIGN the Forza race wing (Not the one that looks like a ducktail rear wing). It looks like some sort of cheap Autozone rear wing or something featured on an early F&F movie. It looks very cheap and flimsy looking and looks as if it provides ZERO DOWNFORCE.

Please please please add back the Forza rear diffuser. This was taken out for no reason whatsoever, and really should be added back so that we can add a little bit more visual interest to our cars, but more importantly, add additional downforce to our cars, some of them desperately need it.

Allow us to apply decals to the (What I will call) the license plate area of the rear bumpers on our cars.. You can't tell me that it's impossible to paint and apply decals to some of these cars rear bumper areas.. I still don't understand why this area on the rear of the cars is unable to be painted.

Let us apply decals to the front, rear and side windows of our cars. If the "race cars" have liveries with decals on their windows, why can't the "normal cars" have them as well?

The stock, run of the mill Bentley Continental as able to wear the aero that is on the Continental race cars. I think that some of the other cars should be able to wear the race style aero that is featured on their full fledged race car counterparts, i.e: the Nissan Skyline GT-R R35 Autech/Motul race car and the Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo. It really would add an even greater feel of authenticity when racing on FM6.

The Mazda RX-7 (FD) Has a few options for front and rear bumpers, a few hoods, and side skirts..but no aftermarket rear wings? Pleaase add some.. it doesn't make sense why there isn't any available for this particular car.
"Men with guts attack those corners!"

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
#331 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 11:22:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RM Swarley Go to Quoted Post
-
- Useless and dangerous glue at the level of the Corvette/Karting corner on the circuit of Le Mans, as well as tires added to chicanes Micheline and Forza who are completely ridiculous

pretty sure these were added to stop/deter corner cutters...actually should be more added on other tracks to stop it as well

Edited by user Friday, February 12, 2016 11:25:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#332 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 11:50:59 PM(UTC)
Whenever you are on hood view, the "player disconnected" message from a multiplayer race is displayed DIRECTLY on the line of sight on most cars. some are a little bit above or below but definately in the view of what is coming up ahead. I still have no idea why this hasn't been corrected as it seems its caused by the virtual mirror. I dont play bumper cam but on every other view, the message appears near the top of the screen but gets bumped down below the virtual mirror. This just caused me a race win as it is VERY distracting. Im new to the forums and is my first time posting so im sorry if this has been discussed before as i cannot find other threads in the search.
#333 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:26:07 PM(UTC)
I just had a strange couple of races, and I'm curious if anyone else has ever experienced this-

In one race, I thought I was third, and could see 1st and 2nd a few hundred feet ahead. But then, the "race ends" timer came up, and I saw that I was 4th. That seemed strange, but I thought I must have missed seeing a car.

Then the next race, I was leading by a decent margin coming to the line and a few seconds before getting there, the "race ends" timer came up, and it showed I was 2nd.

Is there a glitch that sometimes does something like that? There were an unusually high number of cars on the grid that didn't start (6 or 7)..maybe a strange connection issue?

If anyone has any thoughts as to what caused that, I would appreciate it...
#334 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:35:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M Ross C Go to Quoted Post
I just had a strange couple of races, and I'm curious if anyone else has ever experienced this-

In one race, I thought I was third, and could see 1st and 2nd a few hundred feet ahead. But then, the "race ends" timer came up, and I saw that I was 4th. That seemed strange, but I thought I must have missed seeing a car.

Then the next race, I was leading by a decent margin coming to the line and a few seconds before getting there, the "race ends" timer came up, and it showed I was 2nd.

Is there a glitch that sometimes does something like that? There were an unusually high number of cars on the grid that didn't start (6 or 7)..maybe a strange connection issue?

is there a car that stays sitting on the start/finish line during the race...apparently it is a connection issue and that car is actually racing but you don't see it

have seen it mentioned a few times before...even by friends racing in the same race where they cant see each other
#335 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:56:23 PM(UTC)
I'll mention it again as I seem to be getting ignored by everyone I know it's such a minute issue but it bothers me that something so simple hasn't been fixed yet. All the cars from the "Mobil 1 Car Pack" are not appearing as drivatars in free play, as I'm a big fan of free play this is an issue that bothers me so therefore I'm mentioning it again with the hope that this time it'll be noticed! Is this a known issue or have I got an issue with my DLC? Please turn 10 or anyone in the community help me out! Thanks.
#336 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 2:03:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: M Ross C Go to Quoted Post

is there a car that stays sitting on the start/finish line during the race...apparently it is a connection issue and that car is actually racing but you don't see it

have seen it mentioned a few times before...even by friends racing in the same race where they cant see each other

Interesting- thanks for the info. That must be what the issue was. Good to know.
#337 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 4:45:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RM Swarley Go to Quoted Post
-

pretty sure these were added to stop/deter corner cutters...actually should be more added on other tracks to stop it as well

Except that the glue we stop when one take out only a wheel on the vibrator what is ridiculous, of more the tire of chicanes Michelin and Forza is also ridiculous it does not prevent from cutting. And especially these tires are ugly, the circuit is not visually respected for people who they look at the real races and moves on the circuit it's rubbish to make ugly a circuit so! When you speak about cutting, look videos Onboard of 24 Heures du Mans because I have the impression that you do not know your subject, as 90 % of the community of this game
#338 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 6:27:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeedingCow8947 Go to Quoted Post

-There are TWO Forza race bumpers. Both are the rally style found in FH2. This has NO front splitter, so how does it make any downforce? This needs to be changed to a bumper that actually is like all of the other Forza race front bumpers..not something that looks like it belongs on a rally car. Also, one of the two Forza race bumpers, is labeled as a "Varis" front bumper, which has some sort of bull bar attached to it. Fix this and change it to an actual "Varis" bumper.

Toyota Corolla AE86:

-The bottom half of the car is STILL unable to be painted. Please fix this and let us paint the bottom half of the car...

-Both cars have ZERO aftermarket aero options.. yet in Forza 4, there were aftermarket aero components that we could install on BOTH of these cars. I don't know if this is some sort of licensing issue though.. I know for sure that both cars had at least 2 or 3 options for front and rear bumpers and a couple options for sideskirts and rear spoilers.

Also:
REDESIGN the Forza race wing (Not the one that looks like a ducktail rear wing). It looks like some sort of cheap Autozone rear wing or something featured on an early F&F movie. It looks very cheap and flimsy looking and looks as if it provides ZERO DOWNFORCE.

Please please please add back the Forza rear diffuser. This was taken out for no reason whatsoever, and really should be added back so that we can add a little bit more visual interest to our cars, but more importantly, add additional downforce to our cars, some of them desperately need it.

Allow us to apply decals to the (What I will call) the license plate area of the rear bumpers on our cars.. You can't tell me that it's impossible to paint and apply decals to some of these cars rear bumper areas.. I still don't understand why this area on the rear of the cars is unable to be painted.

Let us apply decals to the front, rear and side windows of our cars. If the "race cars" have liveries with decals on their windows, why can't the "normal cars" have them as well?

The stock, run of the mill Bentley Continental as able to wear the aero that is on the Continental race cars. I think that some of the other cars should be able to wear the race style aero that is featured on their full fledged race car counterparts, i.e: the Nissan Skyline GT-R R35 Autech/Motul race car and the Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo. It really would add an even greater feel of authenticity when racing on FM6.

The Mazda RX-7 (FD) Has a few options for front and rear bumpers, a few hoods, and side skirts..but no aftermarket rear wings? Pleaase add some.. it doesn't make sense why there isn't any available for this particular car.

Nice wishlist bro,
Im sure anybody who like to design cars and play this game thinks you are on point.. There is so many cars you CAN'T coustumize as you want becaouse limitations.. As a big forza fan i wish so much that this problem will find a solution. We need to be able to customize our cars, and have more than 2 opetunities for a front bumper or not be able to put sideskirts on the honda civic , or decals on windows.. i dont understand and im not alone. I play whit alot of guys on the net who agrees on that.. Let the player be able to stick out of the crowd and feel special in his custom designed car..? that was one of the major ider's for forza at the beginning.. Bring the full costum bodykit to the game and more free solutions for the paintjob ..
Besides that im in love with this game :-)
Sorry my english.
Best reguards
Klart Ken1
#339 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 2:46:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Klart Ken1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SpeedingCow8947 Go to Quoted Post

Toyota Corolla AE86:

Also:

Nice wishlist bro,
Im sure anybody who like to design cars and play this game thinks you are on point.. There is so many cars you CAN'T coustumize as you want becaouse limitations.. As a big forza fan i wish so much that this problem will find a solution. We need to be able to customize our cars, and have more than 2 opetunities for a front bumper or not be able to put sideskirts on the honda civic , or decals on windows.. i dont understand and im not alone. I play whit alot of guys on the net who agrees on that.. Let the player be able to stick out of the crowd and feel special in his custom designed car..? that was one of the major ider's for forza at the beginning.. Bring the full costum bodykit to the game and more free solutions for the paintjob ..
Besides that im in love with this game :-)
Sorry my english.
Best reguards
Klart Ken1

Yeah I totally agree with everything you just said, and no worries, I understood everything you said. I hope one day that Turn 10 will listen to people like us. Customization is just as much a part of simulation racing as the tracks and the physics are.. But it seems like not many people agree with that though..

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
 2 users liked this post.
#340 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1:16:31 PM(UTC)
Starting to think that T10 doesn't even read a single word of this..

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
#341 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:11:48 AM(UTC)
In car rev counter om RR Wrath dose not work!

//Peter
 1 user liked this post.
#342 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2016 8:41:07 AM(UTC)
The support beams on the Forza rear wing when installed on a Supra, gives off this strange glow at day and night... there's no texture on it, just glows as if its lit.
#343 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2016 9:57:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speed Demon996 Go to Quoted Post
The support beams on the Forza rear wing when installed on a Supra, gives off this strange glow at day and night... there's no texture on it, just glows as if its lit.

It illuminates when you press the brakes I believe.

#344 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2016 10:04:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: peter2zack Go to Quoted Post
In car rev counter om RR Wrath dose not work!

//Peter

Using the in car view? The Wraith doesn't have a Tacho - it is a power reserve gauge.
#345 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2016 6:19:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lImaRobotl Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Speed Demon996 Go to Quoted Post

It illuminates when you press the brakes I believe.

Why would support beams illuminate on braking? They are just metal beams connecting the wing with the car's body. Put on any other wing and you'll see it shows normally with textures on the beams. The Forza one just glows, whether it's day or night. The metal support beams that is.

Install the Forza wing on your Supra and watch it during replays.. no braking involved and it glows all the time. Very odd.

Edited by user Saturday, February 20, 2016 6:20:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#346 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:08:19 AM(UTC)
I just bought the Jaguar D-Type and I noticed that the fuel compartment (right behind the seat) is always open and moving, even when the car is idle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/hardvibes/Schermata%202016-02-21%20alle%2023.14.43.png

Edited by user Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:19:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#347 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:49:47 AM(UTC)
On the 1997 Lexus SC300 the stock rear wing isn't shown. The upgrade options "stock rear wing" and the Lexus option "remove wing" look exactly the same. Looks like a visual bug to me.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#348 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 9:57:00 AM(UTC)
All Lexus cars have the American flag in the garage, should be Japanese flag.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#349 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:25:26 PM(UTC)
The 2012 Scion tC has manual shifting but when you drive the car in cockpit view, the pilot isn't doing the manual shifting animation.
#350 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:32:08 PM(UTC)
I have noticed (and its not a bug, just kinda bothers me) in the forzavista with the crx it is a right hand drive car but the engine bay is left hand drive (brake booster,etc. is on the wrong side).
19 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error