#1 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:28:16 AM(UTC)
hello my name is Sam obviously! I have been painting in forza H2 for a while now. I have a degree in radio TV production from SIUC Go dawgs!!! I have been a musician, artist, and gamer for my entire life. I started doing car designs on forza H2 and was blown away by what i had noticed out there. I thought no way. then i realized there is a powerful vector art editing system built right into the game!!! i was hooked!!! My degree had me familiar with high end graphic and audio editing sweets and i could not believe how well this editor stood up to such great editors such as adobe products. and this game was made to be the ultimate creative sweet for the artistic gamer!!! Since i began i really had no idea how cool the community was till recently when i decided to just go ahead and reach out to some of the forza art community power players thinking (these guys are not going to accept me as one of there own) I WAS DEAD WRONG!!! great artists and now great friends have become staples on my friends list and in my message box .... forza art power houses like Ayo Jube, CRUSE2382, Gr333nz, PTG Chunky, PTG Stuzib85, and my bestest buddy of them all mr AKA FFA!!! to shout out to a few of them if i missed ya forgive me.

Now for a taste of my debut .... here are some of my vinyls available for you to enjoy..... I take pride in making my art clean at any level of zoom just more and more detail pops out of the image at you.... so you can use them at any size and be satisfied with the result .... warning you will have to shrink these vinyls!!! .... im making detail, clean lines, and character wrapped up in my own style my calling card!!!..... hope you have fun and favorite me on H2 and Forza 6 and come back often to see what i might have for you next time you look :) friend me on xbox one im friendly and always willing to help you get the most out of your imagination and set up twitch feeds to guide you along the path of becoming better forza artists ... i know i have gained a lot from my friends and forza art influences and adapted advice and tricks into my own style.... i don't mind passing that on to you!! .... you never know what you can do till you try and there are no mistakes only happy accidents enjoy your painting and i cant wait to hear from you soon!!!!

I also would love to get to know even more of you fantastic artists out there as well!!!

Yours truly playitagainsam2

THERE ARE QUITE A FEW KID FRIENDLY CARTOON DESIGNS WITH YOUR YOUNG RACERS IN MIND AVAILABLE
characters from regular show, adventure time, ect. over 50+ shared vinyls and growing and loads of custom designed cars.

I also do vinyls and full car designs by request as well so dont be shy ... my next project might be just for you!!! ... there are car designs of mine out there now ... with just one driver! ... could be your car .... but you better believe im going to show it off for you in pictures!! like this one here!!! Custom rockstar energy car for GT: SlayingScrubbs

happy painting!!!!

Edited by user Monday, October 19, 2015 3:02:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:55:57 AM(UTC)
Holy moly, those are awesome!
The HellCat Challenger/Charger and the new Ford GT are produced less than a 1/2 hour drive away from me.
#3 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:18:12 AM(UTC)
thanks bro! :)

snag your favorites up and check out the rest of my stuff .. there there for you to have!

Edited by user Monday, October 19, 2015 3:19:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:21:03 AM(UTC)
those are a few of my cool designs ... there are lots more to see :)
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 11:06:32 AM(UTC)
Great stuff, I may grab a few and slap em on some of my cars. Make em stand out abit more.
Cant wait to see more.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:24:31 AM(UTC)
thanks man .... i wish i could port them from forza 6 back to H2 .... because the editor is so much faster on forza 6 and ive been painting more there than H2
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 12:57:51 PM(UTC)
Cool, more vinyls or whole car paints on F6? After seeing these great designs I want more!!!
#8 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 5:52:58 AM(UTC)
there shall be more comming soon .....
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:20:55 AM(UTC)
Do you still find time to play the game..lol..an editing app that can be then downloaded across a number of different games would be ideal..very impressive stuff deffinately alot hours in the paint booth ( only to have the game crash before you save if using fh2 )

Notification

Icon
Error