Rank: Racing Permit
#1 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 9:42:55 PM(UTC)
I had an idea to run a weekly or bi weekly competition. Obviously this is just an idea at the moment and all of the rules and regulations would need to be worked out. I just want to gauge if there is any interest.

Basic rules would be this

JDM/euro only
10,000cr max for initial purchase of car (this would be the ae86, rx7 fc, s13, s14, etc.)
250hp max
All race upgrades (other than engine)

I think it would make for some really great tandem battles. What are your thoughts?

Would anyone be interested in competing?

Edited by user Friday, July 11, 2014 9:46:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:00:37 AM(UTC)
This actually sounds fun as hell. Count me in xD
Rank: Racing Permit
#3 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 9:50:12 PM(UTC)
im interested for sure! have tryouts weekly (Likely weekends) then arrange brackets and have the actual battles bi weekly giving drivers time to practice tracks they may not be familiar with.

SIMPLY SIDEWAYS est*13
Rank: Driver's License
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:05:31 AM(UTC)
why no american vehicles?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:14:14 AM(UTC)
Sounds a very good idea, it would let people learn to drift instead of just using horse power to spin the wheels. count me in
Rank: Driver's License
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:30:44 AM(UTC)
Count me in aswell
Rank: Driver's Permit
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:03:49 PM(UTC)
Sounds like a great idea count me in
Rank: Driver's Permit
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:12:30 PM(UTC)
Does everything race include tyres and kits? Also cant wait for it. :D
Rank: Racing Permit
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:57:58 PM(UTC)
i would be happy to help you organize this event. i could donate credits and make cars for rewards. i make my own personal over fenders for soo many cars at $100k per pair, and i have sold 1,000+ drift tunes at $50k a piece, so even the prize cars would hold a high value. if we could have like a $50k buy in and $5mill grand prize +3 cars to pick, 2nd 2.5mill +2 cars, 3ed 1.5mill + 1 car, cash prizes for 4th and 5th? just some ideas. ill keep my eyes on this thread to see whats up. im here if you want to get the wheels rolling.

SIMPLY SIDEWAYS est*13
Rank: Racing Permit
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:18:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MonkeyMan246 Go to Quoted Post
Does everything race include tyres and kits? Also cant wait for it. :D


It may not be ALL race parts, I'm still experimenting with the set up to figure what would be best.
tires would most likely be stock tire compound.

Originally Posted by: Foreverr BACON Go to Quoted Post
why no american vehicles?


No offense to american vehicles (I Love my mustang for drifting) But I wanted this series to be more of a grassroots/street style comp.
Rank: Racing Permit
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:23:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SLlMPlCKlNS Go to Quoted Post
i would be happy to help you organize this event. i could donate credits and make cars for rewards. i make my own personal over fenders for soo many cars at $100k per pair, and i have sold 1,000+ drift tunes at $50k a piece, so even the prize cars would hold a high value. if we could have like a $50k buy in and $5mill grand prize +3 cars to pick, 2nd 2.5mill +2 cars, 3ed 1.5mill + 1 car, cash prizes for 4th and 5th? just some ideas. ill keep my eyes on this thread to see whats up. im here if you want to get the wheels rolling.


I would definitely need the help! Those prizes sound real good. Thanks a lot man!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#12 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2014 8:42:16 PM(UTC)
Count me in! sounds great!
Rank: Racing Permit
#13 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 5:46:58 PM(UTC)
alright man, shoot me a friend request on xbox, and ill get to work on some sweet cars/tunes. with a $50k buy in, we could have anyone who is interested try out, then we could pick from maybe the top 10 or 12 and do a bracket style competition. best of each round moves on to battle the best of the other round and so on.

SIMPLY SIDEWAYS est*13
Rank: Driver's Permit
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:23:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SLlMPlCKlNS Go to Quoted Post
alright man, shoot me a friend request on xbox, and ill get to work on some sweet cars/tunes. with a $50k buy in, we could have anyone who is interested try out, then we could pick from maybe the top 10 or 12 and do a bracket style competition. best of each round moves on to battle the best of the other round and so on.


What's your gamertag would love to be in on this
Virul Devils


Slide your car not your life away

Notification

Icon
Error