5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#26 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 2:08:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TrainedRope Go to Quoted Post


This is my favorite! German Classics battling at the Ring!


+1 Great work!

+2, love the idea

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#27 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 9:03:23 AM(UTC)
Today's update!

This real life photo I've taken of two Deltas, some months ago, is still one of my favorites!



And now some pics of 3x Camaro Z28 and a Plymouth GTX at Le Mans.










Rank: Racing Legend
#28 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 10:11:18 AM(UTC)
The Delta's shot is so gorgeous I swear it is causing my brain to swell from joy. :)

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:46:56 AM(UTC)
Ferrari LaFerrari












Rank: Series Champion
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:41:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
The Delta's shot is so gorgeous I swear it is causing my brain to swell from joy. :)


+1 It's a beautiful shot! Love the GTX shot too.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#31 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 2:33:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
The Delta's shot is so gorgeous I swear it is causing my brain to swell from joy. :)


+1 It's a beautiful shot! Love the GTX shot too.


Thanks to both of you!

BMW 3.0 CSL














Rank: A-Class Racing License
#32 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 2:50:59 PM(UTC)
Loving this

That delta shot though :o
Rank: Series Champion
#33 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 6:19:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post
Loving this

That delta shot though :o


+1 Lovely shot of that BMW!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#34 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:16:32 PM(UTC)
Thanks Hooker and Nights!!

Some other real life pics I've taken in London!







And now let's go back to Forza.

Shelby Cobra 427











Edited by user Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:18:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#35 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 12:19:14 AM(UTC)
Amazing IRL shots along with your forza shots!!


For some reason this reminds me of GTA V

Rank: On the Podium
#36 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 7:09:35 PM(UTC)


I've been meaning to stop by your gallery as I've seen you post around more and more and wow am I blown away by your shots! Really enjoying what I'm seeing here, both in game and in real life. Will definitely be coming back for more, superb work Mario ;)

Proud member of FTC. Still cringing at being called "Snooty McSnooterton" by AR12.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 6:57:57 AM(UTC)
Very nice Cobra shots!

In terms of IRL photos, the Aventador is my fave, which is funny, because I've seen that exact Aventador driving through London just a few short months ago. It was cruising around a hotel in South Kensington. In terms of finding cars, I take it you stick around Knightsbridge, SK, and Hyde Park? That's where I seem to notice most of the cars, especially outside the hotel just down the road from the McLaren dealership. There's normally a Bugatti Veyron, P1, or a LaFerrari there. Got my first ever close up look with a P1 at that hotel.

A photographer sees not through the eyes, but through the mind.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#38 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 8:32:33 AM(UTC)
Love this one!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#39 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 5:11:42 AM(UTC)
Thanks everybody!! Really appreciate it!

@xHACHIK0

This shot is from a year ago in Mayfair, and never saw it again. Anyway, there are lots of Aventadors in London, I think this and the 458 are the most viewed cars there.
I also spotted cars in the neighborhoods you say. Sloane st, Harrods and the Dorchester I think are my favorite places to photograph cars!

I also have this pic of that Aventador

Edited by user Friday, January 15, 2016 5:12:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#40 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 10:37:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Snooty One Go to Quoted Post


I've been meaning to stop by your gallery as I've seen you post around more and more and wow am I blown away by your shots! Really enjoying what I'm seeing here, both in game and in real life. Will definitely be coming back for more, superb work Mario ;)


+1 Moody and great angle.
Rank: Series Champion
#41 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 11:24:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Snooty One Go to Quoted Post


I've been meaning to stop by your gallery as I've seen you post around more and more and wow am I blown away by your shots! Really enjoying what I'm seeing here, both in game and in real life. Will definitely be coming back for more, superb work Mario ;)


+1 Moody and great angle.


+1 Great work IRL and in Forza!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#42 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 1:48:20 PM(UTC)
Thanks to everybody!

Today I would like to share a few pics I did with a friend. I love the first one.

Bugatti Veyron Black Bess & Koenigsegg One:1










Edited by user Monday, January 18, 2016 1:48:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#43 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 9:52:01 PM(UTC)
I feel the second shot would look better with a small dash of backround blurring. But with that said, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next, either in the real world or in FM6.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#44 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 10:40:12 AM(UTC)
This is a great shot!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#45 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 6:03:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
I feel the second shot would look better with a small dash of backround blurring. But with that said, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next, either in the real world or in FM6.


Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
This is a great shot!


Thanks for your comments and for passing by!

First I'd like to share with you this photo I've taken a week ago.



And now a new set from Forza!

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera LP570-4














Edited by user Monday, January 25, 2016 6:08:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#46 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 6:26:10 AM(UTC)
My favourite from your latest FM6 set has to be the last shot. :)

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: Series Champion
#47 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:25:43 AM(UTC)




Great work!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#48 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 2:08:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
My favourite from your latest FM6 set has to be the last shot. :)


Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post




Great work!


Thanks both for your comments!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#49 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2016 2:07:22 PM(UTC)
This one is my favorite from your latest set

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#50 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2016 12:18:01 AM(UTC)


Wow! This is awesome!
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error