20 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext
#251 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 2:46:40 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: thepigfarmer Go to Quoted Post
Congrats on the well deserved win Pebb, love your work.

Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Congrats and kudos for such amazing work :0
Cheers Guys :)

Originally Posted by: Morc 57 Go to Quoted Post
Oh such beauty right there! The B&W here just gives a perfect punch to the shots.

Also, congrats on your recent selections. 2 in a row... it's nice to see your shots in T10's selection section.

Good job and happy new year mate!
Let's see if I can make it 3 out of 3.

Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
This is epic!
Someone on GTPlanet wants to know how I achieved such an effect. However they will just have to wait until later this week or next week before I reveal what was used to achieve such a thing. But when they find out, I will also post up the information on here as well.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#252 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 7:41:06 PM(UTC)
Congrats on another well deserved win, love the shot

🇨🇦
#253 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 5:45:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Congrats on another well deserved win, love the shot
Thanks for the support.

Full Size Preview | MC12

Click for the full size

Info about the next few updates: My plan is to include a few FH2 shots with my next few updates. Because well it is easier to capture some interesting close-up shots in FH2. But that doesn't mean it isn't impossible to capture some great looking close-up shots in FM6.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 5:45:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#254 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:51:41 PM(UTC)
This MC12 close-up looks sick, bro!! Great job there!!

My galleries - FH2/FM6/FH3
#255 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:40:50 AM(UTC)

Speechless.
#256 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:22:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Speechless.

Yep! This shot just has pebb written all over it, I know I won't see stuff like this anywhere else
Great work pebb :)
#257 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:56:27 PM(UTC)
To everyone who commented: Cheers Lads :)

WIP

Edited by user Wednesday, January 6, 2016 11:03:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#258 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 4:19:29 PM(UTC)
what a pretty shot :)

🇨🇦
#259 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 4:30:27 PM(UTC)
Sad news related to my mental health

As some of you remember I lost a warm and friendly person as a friend on PSN after he didn't like the jib of my tongue. And after many pleas he added me back. But at that happened I thought everything would be fixed. Yet that hoped was squashed due to the mate of my long time gaming buddy blocked me for one reason. After learning the first name of my long time gaming friend's mate on PSN it made me think it would be ok to use his real name in a message. However after sending two messages spread out after a few weeks I try to join a party and guess what it isn't possible to join it since my gaming friend's mate blocked me.

One Week Later

After trying to resolve the issue one of my battlefield chums fails to resolve the issue after a few messages are relayed which leads me to create parties to show how unhappy I am. And while this is a big mistake now as pointed out by some people, originally the plan was to try and fix the issue by talking to my buddy. Yet after he didn't join any the last party title he saw didn't please him, it made my metal health drop even further. And now that leads to the last week.

First my hope is everything can be resolved over a few months. But personally my hope is hanging by a thread which is one thing that worried some people after a few messages were posted on another forum. Then again with that said if they saw what my face looks like over the last few weeks. As well as how I speak inside while talking to a work mate then they would understand. Even while walking to work in my mind I imagined how my battlefield friends and my long time gaming buddy would react if it went downhill for me even more. As well as what the family would say to him. So what does this mean fully while one person told me I should move on. That is not what something that would cheer me up since too many good memories would be squashed. And to me that is a shame since one of my goals was to meet my long time gaming buddy even if meeting it would mean traveling up north.

Also my gaming buddies mate wasn't even around for two years that is until Battlefront came out. And now he is on semi-regular which annoys me since I reckon he will go offline again for an extended period of time once Battlefront gets boring. Along with that my favourite Battlefield chums only seem to join parties containing the two people who caused part of me to die. As well as force my days and work shifts to drag since there is nothing for me to look forward to when I go home.

Now let's move onto this evening

It has got even worse for me. Because on the way home I was depressed and tearful. The same can be at work. However after getting in I was like right who is on PSN. And to my shock the person who added me back onto their friends list removed me. Even because it isn't possible for me to get into his party due to the two people who blocked me. Or he didn't like my depressing message since it came from within. But it can't be the second reason since he was sent the message about a few days ago. While he was alerted to the message before he went offline.

Nearing the End

Due to my wages it will never be possible for me to create a worthy will for anyone in my family. But if something struck me down then my last words include many things like my good memories that include the times me and my gaming buddy had quite a few laughs. As well as the bad ones that includes world events and the route that many governments are taking. Yet if something bad be felled me hopefully my words will help towards making our the human race a better species when it comes to everything in life.

However with that said if this post makes you a bit worried for my future. Then all that has to be said is one thing, don't worry about me since in the eyes of some people who ditched me. And how my bosses handle me I am not that important. Even most of the governments, Royale families and quite a few rich people / companies think the same about most of the human race since to them we are just a simple cog that can easily be replaced.

Closing Thoughts

Now comes the scary part. If this world keeps going down hill like it is currently going then personally I wouldn't mind if something bad be felled me. Sorry, but this has been said due to the way I haven't been given a fair chance to keep some good friends. While not being treated fairly at work compared to the rest of the people in my department. But if the people who are behind my unhappiness acted differently then this heart felt and tearful message wouldn't be posted.

Edited by user Thursday, January 7, 2016 4:31:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#260 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 5:44:38 PM(UTC)
Woah, this I wasn't aware of. I don't think anyone on the forums even knew about this.

"Also my gaming buddies mate wasn't even around for two years that is until Battlefront came out. And now he is on semi-regular which annoys me since I reckon he will go offline again for an extended period of time once Battlefront gets boring. Along with that my favourite Battlefield chums only seem to join parties containing the two people who caused part of me to die. As well as force my days and work shifts to drag since there is nothing for me to look forward to when I go home.

We on the forums are your friends! We support you and all the hard work you do on the various Forza games.

I can relate to what you stated above, losing a long time friend.

I've moved 2 times in my life since meeting this friend of mine. The first move was the hardest, knowing you couldn't just run over and knock on their door. To know you would have a restriction from seeing them. Yeah, I still was in contact with him (Facebook, MSN Messenger (at the time), etc), but it wasn't the same. We had been friends, almost like family since the age of about 6. I'm 20 now. 14 years ago I met him. We would do everything together as friends, bike races, video gaming, sleepovers, and so on. We were the best of friends. Now, where we relate is when I moved away from where I grew up for 13 years, the apartment my mother brought me up in. After the move, my friend started to accept the fact I wasn't around very much anymore, yeah, I visited him now and then, but it wasn't the same anymore. I remember crying the night before we moved, remembering all the great memories I've had, not just with my friend, but in the neighborhood as a whole. Anyway, he moved on, and started slowly getting in with the wrong group of people, drugs, illegal spray painting on private property and so on. Eventually, he just stopped contacting me entirely. I was heartbroken, wondering why he stopped talking to me, while at the same time, trying to get use to the new area we moved to, as well as trying to make new friends as well. All of this happening at once, it messed with my head. Made me wonder where my life was going. Yeah, life has it's up's and down's, but this was mentally aching. At the time, I was very shy, didn't like greeting myself to anyone, fearing that they might judge me. Then, a really great thing happened which would change me forever. I was offered to be a part of a group of friends, who would turn out to be a bunch of people I know now. That group changed my life, they accepted me for who I was, helped me cope with the loss of my first friend. That group of friends turned into almost half of the people in the grade I was in! I was in grade 7 going into grade 8 at the time.

What I'm trying to tell you, is that no matter what happens in life, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how long that tunnel is, there's always a light. You can get through this, just look at you! You're one of the best Forzatographers in the community. You share your feelings through photos, on a video game! Amazing!

For you to be able to think that in depth about your life, it shows me you're mentally strong. The human mind can do wonders, but sometimes it needs a break, time to refresh.

Think of your brain as a sponge, it soaks up information (whether you want it to or not), and can remember it. Sometimes, some memories are fonder than others, while some hit you like a train. When your brain (the sponge) become over capacity, it can mess with you emotionally. It's a sign, not to take the easy way out, but to take a break. Maybe even express your feeling to a psychiatrist if you feel it's that bad. Trust me, the easiest way isn't always the best. Stress can really put a strain on your life.

We here on the forums would be devastated if we heard you had taken the easy way out. You have a bright future, as we all do. We have common interests, we help, guide and push each other to do better.

If you need to talk, add me and send me an invite if I'm online.

Edited by user Thursday, January 7, 2016 5:47:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#261 Posted: : Thursday, January 7, 2016 6:21:23 PM(UTC)
I'd like to start off on a lighter note with this. This is just masterful. I love a good photo that's out of the ordinary, and is pulled off to such a standard that raises the bar for other photos of it's kind. This ticks all the boxes.

Edited by user Friday, January 8, 2016 4:56:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Content no longer needed. Deleted to reduce amount of dramatic posts.

A photographer sees not through the eyes, but through the mind.
#262 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 9:42:48 PM(UTC)

Click for more sizes

#1 | Exposure Fusion
#2 > #5 | Edited
#6 > #10 | Stock
#11 | Edited FH2 Shot

Thanks for both posting your concerns and thoughts.

Edited by user Thursday, January 7, 2016 10:13:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#263 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 1:56:53 PM(UTC)
Stunning shots of course, we expect nothing else.
The 5th and last are rocking my world!
Sorry to hear that you're feeling low; PM sent
Cheer's
Phil
#264 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 4:47:22 PM(UTC)
if you need somebody to talk to, i am available. i've been on both sides of that scenario before and i might be able to help you get through it
the forzatography community is here for you, pebb

FH2 - - FM6
#265 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 10:06:48 PM(UTC)
Abstract Update #2 | FM6/FH2 Crossover

Click for the full size

PMC Entries | Week 17

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: nuvoIari Go to Quoted Post
if you need somebody to talk to, i am available. i've been on both sides of that scenario before and i might be able to help you get through it
the forzatography community is here for you, pebb
Stunning shots of course, we expect nothing else.
The 5th and last are rocking my world!
Sorry to hear that you're feeling low; PM sent
Cheer's
Phil
Thanks for voicing your concerns.

Edited by user Friday, January 8, 2016 10:08:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#266 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2016 12:10:41 PM(UTC)
Like more people said, this pic is awesome! It looks real life!

#267 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:49:48 PM(UTC)
Godzilla | Preview | WIP

Originally Posted by: MarioV8HEMI Go to Quoted Post
Like more people said, this pic is awesome! It looks real life!

That shot will be used in a future photomode contest.

Edited by user Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:51:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#268 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:14:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Sad news related to my mental health

As some of you remember I lost a warm and friendly person as a friend on PSN after he didn't like the jib of my tongue. And after many pleas he added me back. But at that happened I thought everything would be fixed. Yet that hoped was squashed due to the mate of my long time gaming buddy blocked me for one reason. After learning the first name of my long time gaming friend's mate on PSN it made me think it would be ok to use his real name in a message. However after sending two messages spread out after a few weeks I try to join a party and guess what it isn't possible to join it since my gaming friend's mate blocked me.

One Week Later

After trying to resolve the issue one of my battlefield chums fails to resolve the issue after a few messages are relayed which leads me to create parties to show how unhappy I am. And while this is a big mistake now as pointed out by some people, originally the plan was to try and fix the issue by talking to my buddy. Yet after he didn't join any the last party title he saw didn't please him, it made my metal health drop even further. And now that leads to the last week.

First my hope is everything can be resolved over a few months. But personally my hope is hanging by a thread which is one thing that worried some people after a few messages were posted on another forum. Then again with that said if they saw what my face looks like over the last few weeks. As well as how I speak inside while talking to a work mate then they would understand. Even while walking to work in my mind I imagined how my battlefield friends and my long time gaming buddy would react if it went downhill for me even more. As well as what the family would say to him. So what does this mean fully while one person told me I should move on. That is not what something that would cheer me up since too many good memories would be squashed. And to me that is a shame since one of my goals was to meet my long time gaming buddy even if meeting it would mean traveling up north.

Also my gaming buddies mate wasn't even around for two years that is until Battlefront came out. And now he is on semi-regular which annoys me since I reckon he will go offline again for an extended period of time once Battlefront gets boring. Along with that my favourite Battlefield chums only seem to join parties containing the two people who caused part of me to die. As well as force my days and work shifts to drag since there is nothing for me to look forward to when I go home.

Now let's move onto this evening

It has got even worse for me. Because on the way home I was depressed and tearful. The same can be at work. However after getting in I was like right who is on PSN. And to my shock the person who added me back onto their friends list removed me. Even because it isn't possible for me to get into his party due to the two people who blocked me. Or he didn't like my depressing message since it came from within. But it can't be the second reason since he was sent the message about a few days ago. While he was alerted to the message before he went offline.

Nearing the End

Due to my wages it will never be possible for me to create a worthy will for anyone in my family. But if something struck me down then my last words include many things like my good memories that include the times me and my gaming buddy had quite a few laughs. As well as the bad ones that includes world events and the route that many governments are taking. Yet if something bad be felled me hopefully my words will help towards making our the human race a better species when it comes to everything in life.

However with that said if this post makes you a bit worried for my future. Then all that has to be said is one thing, don't worry about me since in the eyes of some people who ditched me. And how my bosses handle me I am not that important. Even most of the governments, Royale families and quite a few rich people / companies think the same about most of the human race since to them we are just a simple cog that can easily be replaced.

Closing Thoughts

Now comes the scary part. If this world keeps going down hill like it is currently going then personally I wouldn't mind if something bad be felled me. Sorry, but this has been said due to the way I haven't been given a fair chance to keep some good friends. While not being treated fairly at work compared to the rest of the people in my department. But if the people who are behind my unhappiness acted differently then this heart felt and tearful message wouldn't be posted.
Hi Pebb. Long time no see. I am very sorry that this is happening to you. To be honest, I had to make life changing decisions that that do not always turn out the way that I like them to be. I went through a divorce, two pet passings, and moving to a new home which resulted in missing my old friends. Nevertheless, I always had the will to keep going and you should too. There are many positive aspects in our lives that we have yet to discover for ourselves, even in the worst of times like you have been going through recently. It would be a shame to escape your issues and call it quits. This would make it worse on you and your friends, mentally and physically. So don't give up and please have more confidence in yourself. We, Forza community members are counting on you, pal.

Now on to your gallery:

You have displayed an amazing level of creativity on what you did in your photographs and updates. All I can say is a job well done! :)

Closing Thoughts:

You can have as much time as you need to recover. If you need anything, feel free to speak to me, okay. You can do it, Pebb! ;)

Edited by user Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:34:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#269 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 6:21:16 AM(UTC)

Love the abstracts Pebb and Godzilla is looking very promising. I am sorry you are going through tough times and I hope what I said helped.
#270 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 4:17:25 AM(UTC)
Flabbergasted by this shot,

#271 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:54:31 AM(UTC)
Outstanding work Pebb!
Love this
#272 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:15:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Love the abstracts Pebb and Godzilla is looking very promising. I am sorry you are going through tough times and I hope what I said helped.
I haven't read your PM yet since it looks mighty big. But hopefully I can find some time to read it on Wednesday.

Originally Posted by: Evolution False Go to Quoted Post
Hopefully the three people who let me down will come to their senses some day since I want my current doubts proved wrong. But if not then thanks for the support.

Flabbergasted by this shot,

Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Outstanding work Pebb!
Love this
Cheers Lads :)

#273 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 12:27:19 AM(UTC)
Wow it has been awhile since I've lurked on the forums, and Pebb, I think your last 3 sets are my favorite ever from you. The quality is just masterful.

More important than the pictures though, is the person behind them. I really hope you're doing okay and if you EVER need anything I'm just a PM away. The whole Forza community has your back and we stand behind you!

Really looking forward to your next update!
#274 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:11:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

rl]

I LOVE this!

2Old4Forza
#275 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:37:08 PM(UTC)
I can't pick a specific shot in general, too many great ones to single one out, but WOW the creativity level in these recent shots has exceeded anything I have ever seen!

Proud member of FTC. Still cringing at being called "Snooty McSnooterton" by AR12.
20 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error